[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] The Chronicles of Narnia: Expect the Unexpected — My Lion King Forum

[Private] The Chronicles of Narnia: Expect the Unexpected

[Private] The Chronicles of Narnia: Expect the Unexpected

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 15th, 2009, 7:29 pm

The Chronicles of Narnia: Expect the Unexpected

To join this RP, you need to have at least read or watched The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe. PM me if you want to join. The registerations will close on 3 days and we'll decide who will be who. Thanks!

Plot:

This happens shorty after the Pevensie children arrive in Narnia. Aslan has a son called Neo, but the White Witch kills him. But Neo gets reborn as a human.

Characters:

Still deciding
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [Private] The Chronicles of Narnia: Expect the Unexpected

Postby Buffy » December 18th, 2009, 3:56 am

Topic locked due to inactivity.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Return to Role Play (OT)