[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed To LadyAnette] — My Lion King Forum

[Closed To LadyAnette]

Re: [Closed To LadyAnette]

Postby Baya » December 18th, 2009, 3:16 am

The guards took one look. "Crazy mouse maiden too?! What's next?!" One of the guards screamed. Amadeus laughed as he dug his sword into the dirt. The guards pushed through the gate and high tailed it out of the fortress. Everyone looked to Sardy and Amadeus.

"We are free!" Amadeus cheered. All the creatures within the compound began to cheer. The badger grunted.

"Ah. Whitebeard be to old for this..." The badger mumbled as he cracked his back. Amadeus smiled.

"You did a great job whitebeard. Thanks to you, we were able to over throw the warden, and gain control of what should be ours anyways!" Amadeus said with that smile on his face.

"Eh? We still need to look around for remaining guards lad. Thing about vermin is, they tend to linger." The badger grunted. Amadeus looked to Sardy and felt his face get warm.

"I guess he didn't die in vein. Look at what we accomplished! Do you know how mad the king will be when his biggest prison camp is turned into a fortress of resistance?" Amadeus asked cheerfully.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby LadyAnette » December 18th, 2009, 3:25 am

Sardy smiled warmly and patted Amadeus's back roughly.

"Aye, we gave 'em hell, my friend! We gave 'em hell!"

She began to draw patterns in the ground as she mutterred under her breath about 'not being able to kill them'. The mouse angrily remembered the last words they said. She pondered it for a while and shrugged her shoulders, giving it up. After a few moments of thought, Sardy gathered her wits about her and ventured to tell Amadeus,

"We may have got those gaurds, but keep in mind, we did not destroy the Warden. He's still in the castle and can gather an army of vermin and attack us."
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Baya » December 18th, 2009, 4:57 pm

"Yeah. I'm going to send him to the king." Amadeus replied with a snort. He looked around at the dreary prison yard. He watched as younglings hugged their parents, and his heart sank. He looked down to the ground now.

"We have to fix this place up don't you think Sardy? If we spend some time on it, I'm pretty sure we'll make it a place where people would want to retreat to, to escape the king's brutal grip." Amadeus said quietly as he glared to the dirt floor. Several moments of silence passed and Amadeus was surprised when Raulf plopped down next to him.

"Ah! We did it! Them guard rats are gone! There's no chance the king won't feel the sting of this!" Raulf said cheerfully. Amadeus chuckled.

"For sure. Hey Raulf, are you going to leave, or stay here? Sardy and I wanna turn this place into a safe haven for anyone trying to escape the king's rule." Amadeus muttered. Raulf grinned as he rubbed his chin.

"Well you know Amadeus, we WILL need a nice tough defense if we want to put up a haven against the king." Raulf said.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » December 19th, 2009, 1:57 am

"Maybe we could gather up the young and bright one 'uns and give them weapons. Then, we will attack the warden?" Sardy suggested.

After looking at the sullen faces of the little mice, moles, otters, and hedgehogs made Sardy's heart sink. She looked at the weeping, the sorrow of lost ones. The young mouse shed a silent tear. After she sniffed, she bravely stopped and pushed her chest out forcefully, teeth bared.

"I'll kill that Warden! Whatever it takes!" She said, her face serious. She softened just a tad before continuing, "But we must give the young and old ones a rest somewheres. Where do you suggest a good hiding place would be, Amadeus?" She asked.
LadyAnette

Postby Baya » December 19th, 2009, 4:35 am

"Sardy, I'm pretty sure you were conscious but the warden is tied up. My idea was to send him to the king. This way we'll get our revenge on the warden, and strike fear into the king." Amadeus offered. Raulf scratched his chin.

"How about we just kill the stupid warden, and build our army without any notice? You know? Subtlety!" Raulf said waving his arms around. Amadeus sighed and shook his head.

"That's not how I handle problems. We could always keep him around, in one of the jail cells below instead, and get as much information as we can from him." Amadeus suggested.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » December 19th, 2009, 6:23 am

"Good idea," Sardy agreed.

Her ears flickered and her face turned to a confused face. She looked at her feet as a little baby hedgehog was gently tugging at her skirt, crying. The hedgehog's beautiful brown eyes filled with tears and fear as she said to Sardy,

"Missy mousey. My buddah dead. What I do?" And with that, the young hedgehog burst into tears and buried her eyes with her paws.

Sardy patted the hedgehog's back comfortenly. "What's your name, honey?" She asked her sweetly as she used her sleeve to wipe the tears away.

"Dialiy, ma-hm." She answered as she welcomed Sardy's dry sleeve.

"Well, Dialiy, don't worry. Your brother is somewhere in the wonderous gates! Never fear, we'll meet him again at the dark forest." Sardy crouched down and looked Dialiy in the eyes. "Remember, it's okay. Remember."

Dialiy's eyes started to dry and her eyes lit up with pleasure. But still her face was sullen and sad.

Sardy turned to Amadeus, her face filled with concern as she told him, "If there's any way of controling this castle, we better start soon."
LadyAnette

Postby Baya » December 20th, 2009, 5:02 am

"We already have control lass. All the guards have been cleared out and the warden will be in the dungeon cell. Now, I believe we should organize ourselves and do some renovating..." Whitebeard grunted. Raulf stood up and stretched.

"I'm going to go look for the armory Amadeus. If we find ourselves some weapons, we could very well defend ourselves against any force that comes up against the castle." Raulf said as he began to walk away.

Amadeus meanwhile was thinking about how he could fix this castle up to actually be appealing to those escaping the king's clutches. They needed several trained soldiers of their own, and to figure out a way to forge weapons for themselves. Amadeus looked to Dialiy and sighed quietly. "Don't worry about it little one. Perhaps it was for the best, because right now the world is as dark and bleak as a raven's beak." Amadeus murmured, not exactly sounding very positive. [The rhyme was intended]
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » December 20th, 2009, 5:47 am

Dialiy's knew Amadeus was just trying to make her feel better and still sniffed. Her brown eyes turned to tears again. Sardy watched and reprimended Amadeus.

"Amadeus! Act cheerful! We have the castle under control, in general. So don't fret!" She gazed around the room. "At least yet..." The mouse finished thoughtfully.

Still, the young ones eyes filled again. Sardy thought for a moment and quickly told the young hedgehog,

"I tell ya what. What if I put you with Lily for a while. I'm sure she'll help you." Sardy said gently pushing Dialiy toward the mole. Lily opened her arms in a welcome and greeted the babe in her quaint speech,

"Hurllo moi gurt booty! My, my, what a loing face! Hurv a piece o' cheese!" The mole said as she tossed Dialiy a piece of cheese. The babe hungrily tore at it and gazed up into the moles face. After a few moments of loving glances, Dialiy ran over to Lily and hugged her. Lily, on her hand, she blushed and told her,

"Hurr you'm a gurt sweety, moi deary." She said bashfully.

[OOC: Sorry for not mentioning Lily a lot. =/]
LadyAnette

Postby Baya » December 20th, 2009, 6:06 am

[OOC: Why apologize? xD. She'll have a big part later on im sure?]

Amadeus sighed as he rubbed his head. He figured he was being a bit negative on the matter. He smiled as he watched the dibbun hug Lily. It was actually quite nice to see, since he had no one to comfort him like that when he lost his family. Amadeus stood and stretched. He then offered his hand to Sardy, to help her up.

"We have alot of work Sardy." Amadeus said in a quiet tone.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » December 24th, 2009, 11:03 am

[OOC: Uhh....I guess soo.... :innocent:]

Sardy welcomed Amadeus's hand and once she was up, looked him in the eyes. Sardy's face sought comfort in those eyes she longed to look through. In truth, Sardy loved Amadeus, with a tenderness that not anyone could even think of. Breaking from the spell, she turned her gaze to the floor and blushed taking her paw from his.

"Indeed we do, lots of work," she said shyfully.

Straightining up, she walked on into a corridor. Looking behind her to make sure everyone was in their same place. Sardy peered into an open door. Screaming she fled. Wandering eyes met her as she paced the floor. Her eyes flooding with tears. Screaming and yelling as loud as she could.
LadyAnette

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)