[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed To LadyAnette] — My Lion King Forum

[Closed To LadyAnette]

Re: [Closed To LadyAnette]

Postby Baya » December 25th, 2009, 4:22 pm

Amadeus watched as Sardy went on her mad rampage. Amadeus didn't like her screaming, or crying so he quickly ran after wondering why she was so upset.

"Now there's a lass off her rocker. What's her problem?" Raulf murmured as he watched from where he was beginning to work. Whitebeard slapped Raulf upside the head.

"Don't be talking poorly of your crew lad! Get the facts and then you can judge the lass!" Whitebeard growled as he picked up some old pickaxes off the ground.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby LadyAnette » December 25th, 2009, 8:24 pm

Sardy screamed and pointed a finger at the door.
"IN THERE!" Sardy's rampage turned into sudden rage.
Her eyes glared a deep, hot red as she clenced her fist and screamed,
"WHOEVER DID THIS WILL DIE!!! HEAR ME?!!?"
In the room was Lily. Dead.
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Baya » December 25th, 2009, 8:57 pm

[OOC: O_O... What a twist :D ]

Amadeus looked to the gory scene and felt his own heart race in rage. "Yeah. There's probably a guard left here somewhere. We got to find them, and bring them to justice..." Amadeus murmured. He then put his hand on Sardy's shoulder. "I'm sorry Sardy. I should've told Whitebeard to do another search to make sure the guards weren't around. This is sort of my fault..." Amadeus said in a remorseful manner. Perhaps if she had someone to blame, there would be less pain for her to go through.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » December 25th, 2009, 9:38 pm

Sardy looked at Amadeus and calmed down slightely before angrily telling him,
"That's so gaurd! Look!" She shoved a bloody piece of paper in his face as she read it as she angrily yelled,
"Haha. You'll never catch me, little mousey. You'll pay for what you did for me." She clenced her paws and her eyes went red again in the bloodrath.
LadyAnette

Postby Baya » December 25th, 2009, 9:55 pm

Amadeus read the note and growled himself crumpling it up. He looked to the corner and there were loose ropes. "Sardy, control your anger." Amadeus said gripping her hand gently. "He wants us to screw up...I'm telling you he will pay for what he has done. The warden won't get away for this. One day we'll get ahold of him and make him pay for bringing you such pain." Amadeus assured, not liking the state she was in.

Amadeus gripped her hand in a really gentle manner, contrasting the tension of her own hands right now. He was hoping to snap her out of bloodwrath, but knew that he'd have to knock her out if it didn't work.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » December 25th, 2009, 10:40 pm

After Amadeus clasped Sardy's hand, she calmed down. Feeling his touch calmed her and made her feel loved. All she had lost, the only father she ever known, her best friend....dead. She couldn't belive it.

"It's not the Warden," Sardy said slightely angry. "It's that fox, Darkclaw."

Her eyes were unmoving, her tears filled with tears, she picked up her sword and held it aloft.

"I must kill him. Before he kills anyone else."
LadyAnette

Postby Baya » December 25th, 2009, 10:47 pm

"If you can find him, I'll help..." Amadeus murmured as he released her hand and looked around. "It wasn't the warden, but Darkclaw..." Amadeus repeated to himself. He could feel his own anger making his heart race even more. It was because of this Darkclaw that Sardy had lost everyone she loved. It reminded of him how the king tore him away from his own family by taking their lives. It made the whole situation personal to Amadeus.

"We'll inform the others to keep a lookout for that scum..." Amadeus muttered.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » December 25th, 2009, 10:57 pm

A deep chuckiling voice appeared from nowhere and said in a scary voice,

"Haha! Watch this, scum!" As a dark figure pulled a deadly axe and chopped off a babe's head.

Sardy screamed and ran after the fox, but he seemed to disapear. She screamed,

"Where are you, you stupid, mangy, glutton-nosed, scum face, bastered! You hear me, mangy thing?!?!!!?"
LadyAnette

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)