[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed To LadyAnette] — My Lion King Forum

[Closed To LadyAnette]

Re: [Closed To LadyAnette]

Postby Baya » December 5th, 2009, 5:04 am

"I don't know. I can't say really. It might be the fact that she hit her head harder then we thought. I'm pretty sure she just needs some rest or something though." Amadeus murmured, his worry reflecting in his shaky tone. Amadeus heard a loud roar come from above as chips of wood fell down the stairs. Shortly afterwards Amadeus heard a few cracks of a whip. Tumbling down the stairs came the warden, his cloak torn and his whip ripped in two.

The warden growled and looked to his side. He picked up the rusted sword that Amadeus had dropped and smirked as he got up, and quickly ran towards Amadeus pushing him out of the way. He then grabbed Sardy by the collar.

"You are responsible for this rebellion you little brat?"
The warden growled at Amadeus, holding the blade close to Sardy's throat.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby LadyAnette » December 5th, 2009, 5:07 am

Sardy eyes popped open in a second. Then everything happened in only a few moments.
She growled viciously, bit the warden's hands, jumped down from his grasp, grabbed Amadeus's and Lilac's hands and ran.
She peered behind her as she ran on. She slung her sword out of it's sheath and put it in her mouth. Her eyes blazing
with anger at the warden. Scum!
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Baya » December 5th, 2009, 5:24 am

"So full of surprises..." Amadeus murmured as he ran with Sardy. The warden snarled, holding his hand.

"Ho-How dare you! I'll kill you for making a mockery of me!" The warden snarled. Before he finished that sentence the badger landed behind the warden with a loud thump.

"You are only digging your own grave buckaroo." The badger growled as he grabbed the warden by the neck. It only took a couple minutes to tie up the warden.

"Alright. What's next lad?" The badger asked, clapping his hands clean. The warden was struggling against the whip rope that was used to tie him up.

"Now we free the others outside. Then we take this fort."
Amadeus answered.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » December 5th, 2009, 5:28 am

"Shouldn't we kill the warden?" Sardy asked. She laid a paw on Amadeaus's shoulder as she told him,
"Haha! I'm a little mouse full of surprises eh? I was awake the whole time. I just needed a rest. I woke up by the time the warden grabbed me and I reacted the best way I knew, biting. Quite funny for a little 'damsel in distress' mouse eh?"
She continued nudging his shoulder.
LadyAnette

Postby Baya » December 5th, 2009, 5:30 am

"No. I have another thing in mind for the warden..." Amadeus murmured. He looked to Sardy with a raised eyebrow as she nudged his shoulder. "It would be very good if you would sort of hint me about your plans. I really got worried you know." Amadeus murmured, as he picked up the rusty sword the warden had dropped. The badger smirked as he heard the sounds of battle coming from outside.

"It seems as though our other comrades have already freed the ones outside. I can hear the rat's screams!" The badger said with a hearty laugh.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » December 16th, 2009, 8:35 am

Sardy chuckled and replied, "Haha! I prefer the balence of surprise, don't you?" She eyed him as he said his last words. "Ohh, so your gettin' worried 'bout me now, now is we?" She said playfully. "Dahh, don't worry about me, chum! I'll be fine as long as I have my sword!" She swung it around, making it have a large whiring noise followed by it.
LadyAnette

Postby Baya » December 16th, 2009, 2:12 pm

"It's not the sword that makes the warrior, it's the warrior that makes the sword. If you take one wrong step Sardy, that sword could just as easily be your downfall. Be more careful." Amadeus said quietly. "Should we go outside badger, or should we wait it out?" Amadeus asked, knowing what the answer would be regardless. The badger snarled as he ran through a doorway, attempting to find a way outside.

"Wanna go Sardy?" Amadeus asked, looking over to the warrior mouse maiden.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » December 17th, 2009, 7:41 am

She drooped her blade thoughtfully. "Yes, indeed....good advice, wise one!" Sardy added playfully.
After hearing his last few words she tightened her grip on her sword and gritted her teeth together, as she said gruffly, "Aye! Even if we don't make it, I'm with you to the end!" She put her body in a fighting stance, ready for anything.
LadyAnette

Postby Baya » December 17th, 2009, 2:03 pm

"Alright. Let's bring them hell!" Amadeus said as he raised his rusted sword high above his head and ran after the badger. When Amadeus arrived outside where the mining rocks were he was surprised to see the guards beginning to back away. All the creatures were free, and all the bigger ones were scaring the guards out of their fur! Amadeus grinned as he saw Raulf among them, with a long sword. He was leading the assault of the outside.

"Raulf! We got to push them out now! There is no more point in killing them! Push them out, and we can take the fortress!" Amadeus called over to the black squirrel.

"Got it." Raulf called back as he began to advance some more on the guards until their backs were against the giant door.

"You can leave...or die." Raulf said pointing his sword at the couple of guards, while the mob behind him glared at them.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » December 18th, 2009, 2:43 am

Sardy kept looking at Amadeus. Then, suddenly getting back into reality, she ran after him.

"Oi! Wait up for me!" she cried.

She tightened her grip on the sword and lifted it in the air as she screamed at the gaurds,

"Alright you VERMIN! Is anybody going to stay here or face Sardonyx the wild?"

She bared her teeth visously and for effect, swung her sword aloft.
LadyAnette

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)