[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Through Adversity There Is Redemption (PRIVATE-Me & VM)) — My Lion King Forum

Through Adversity There Is Redemption (PRIVATE-Me & VM))

Through Adversity There Is Redemption (PRIVATE-Me & VM))

Postby Röckandi » November 6th, 2009, 4:28 pm

This is an open/freestyle RP, all are welcomed to join and we'll build this storyline as we go, an Idea of the plot is below. All you need for a profile is like the one I posted below and you're in!

Name/Aliases: Cerbolt / Myarru
Picture: Image

Cerbolt had always been one to find trouble in the most stupid of places, For many years she has somehow maintained fine through all the adversity and even with as many countless fights she has been sucked into she has somehow survived them all without nothing more than a few battle scars so small that they aren't even visible to the bare eye. She has taken and endured the worst life of any loner and with all she has endured, the fights, the losses, the corruption at a early age by the pack he was born into and being left to fend for her own has made her seemly indestructable. but these challenges are small compared to what hell her future has in store, she just doesn't know what's to come, will she ready, or will the enemy get the upper hand and turn her world upside down forever. well, look no further, this is the place you will find out.

Now we move ahead about a year to 1930. his story started back around the year 1930, to be more specific, late 1928, when she was born into a very large pack under rule by a very corrupted leader who to this day he still knows nothing about, but to make a long story short, about a year and a half ago she took on one of the corrupted higher ups after being threatened in a battle for her rank and her life after doing absolutely nothing wrong and lost to her, barely escaping alive and with that for actions detrimental to the groups higher reigns, she was exiled for a really unjust reason that he had no control over and is on her own currently. Now she has nothing but that won't stop her from one day reclaiming everything she'd once had.

Now we fast forward ahead a few years, and he has no idea of the whereabouts of this bitter enemy, and now alone, she wants to set out for redemption but knows she cannot do it alone, she will need all the help she can get to take this guy down and claim his redemption and he will not rest until this guy is history for destroying his good name and leaving her to battle these dangerous woods alone. this guy will pay for this, she will make sure of that....

And so the journey for redemption begins now......

Ranks;

Alphas: Cerbolt (Rockandi)
Alphas Pups: BJ (Simbadacub)
Betas: Craig (VitanisMate)
Last edited by Röckandi on November 6th, 2009, 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Röckandi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My god is Röck N Röll

Pride Points: 0

Re: Through Adversity There Is Redemption (Accepting)

Postby VitanisMate » November 6th, 2009, 4:49 pm

Craig emerged from his sleeping place anxious to get something to eat. He looked around breathing the fresh air. He was a 2 year old male who just became a loner after he was kicked out of his pack. He still remembered his parents and he missed them greatly but he had to go on. He then saw this female wolf cross his path. She looked kind of rough looking...he thought. He went over and tried to greet her. "Hey where are you going? Are you alone too?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Röckandi » November 6th, 2009, 4:52 pm

Cerbolt looked at the wolf approaching her. She said "No. I have a pack. Well, a child named BJ."
She silted her head and said "Care to join me?"
Röckandi

My god is Röck N Röll

Postby VitanisMate » November 6th, 2009, 5:02 pm

"Oh whoops I apologize. Um would that be okay because I have no where to go? You see I was just kicked out of my pack and I am all alone. I humbly ask to join you." He did a little bow to show to her that he accepted her as the leader. In doing that though he tripped. "Oof. Sorry I must warn you that I am a little clumsy," he said feeling embarassed.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Röckandi » November 6th, 2009, 5:25 pm

"I'm Cerbolt. You?" She walked over to him and looked in his eyes. Smiled and walked with him. He seemed kind-hearted, yet stubborn.
Röckandi

My god is Röck N Röll

Postby VitanisMate » November 6th, 2009, 5:38 pm

"My name is Craig. You have a pup huh? Who is his father? I mean you seem alone. Anyway yes I would be honored to join if only as a subordinate." Craig bowed again trying to communicate that he wanted to join. He looked around realizing that alone he didn't stand a chance. "So did your old pack kick you out too?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Röckandi » November 6th, 2009, 5:42 pm

"He's a lone pup. I took him in" Cerbolt stared at Craig, seeming to smile like she was flirting. She remembered the last thing he'd said to her. "Old pack?! No way, I live here with BJ. ALONE. I just need a mate now. I'm gonna find true love." She turned and closed her yes, a tear drooped from her eye.
Röckandi

My god is Röck N Röll

Postby VitanisMate » November 6th, 2009, 5:46 pm

Craig noticed her smiling at him. "Uh hi. Can I help you?" He smiled back nervously. "Well that shows true courage taking a pup in like that." He looked back. "True love eh? You know I am looking for that myself just not sure if I am ready yet if you get my meaning?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Röckandi » November 6th, 2009, 5:49 pm

"You know, when you meet someone, you just think 'this is the right wolf, I've found true love'? Well I've got that. Just....Oh. So silly of me, uhh..Carry on. " Cerbolt stood over at the rocks, embaressed.
Röckandi

My god is Röck N Röll

Postby VitanisMate » November 6th, 2009, 6:01 pm

"Um I think I know what you are saying." Craig laughed nervously. "Yeah I get your meaning. Uh...so am I welcome in your pack? I mean um as a subordinate?" He backed up a little bit. "Um why are you so embarassed? Feelings are feelings."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)