[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Through Adversity There Is Redemption (PRIVATE-Me & VM)) — My Lion King Forum

Through Adversity There Is Redemption (PRIVATE-Me & VM))

Re: Through Adversity There Is Redemption (Accepting)

Postby Röckandi » November 6th, 2009, 6:04 pm

"Hmm. As we are low on help, you can take up the beta rank." She chuckled and walked. "Come, Craig. I'll show you my grounds." She started to walk faster, toward lake Kithai.
Röckandi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My god is Röck N Röll

Pride Points: 0

Postby VitanisMate » November 6th, 2009, 6:10 pm

"Okay I will take it." He bowed again showing he respected her leadership. He ran after Cerbolt going as fast as he could. Amazingly he didn't trip as he usually did which was a good thing. "How far is this place anyway? I mean I am just wondering. I am not complaining or anything." He looked at Cerbolt waiting for a reply.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Röckandi » November 6th, 2009, 6:18 pm

"Here is the lake. Our family's land. We've lived here for generations." She looked at Craig. "You wanna see the best part of this place?"
Röckandi

My god is Röck N Röll

Postby VitanisMate » November 6th, 2009, 6:20 pm

Craig looked out at the lake. "It is beautiful. I wish I could have lived somewhere like this. I lived in a place as cold as ever where there was barely any food." He looked at Cerbolt. "Yes of course. I would be honored to see it." He bowed again showing his submission.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Re: Through Adversity There Is Redemption [PRIVATE- Rocki & VM]

Postby Röckandi » November 6th, 2009, 6:26 pm

"Follow me!" She ran off and saw a very large female sitting in the Alphas Den.
"Hello sweetie." the female said to Cerbolt. "..Mom.." She stared at Craig, embaressed that her mother had been here.
Röckandi

My god is Röck N Röll

Postby VitanisMate » November 6th, 2009, 6:30 pm

Craig looked and saw who was obviously Cerbolt's mother. "Hello ma'am nice to meet you. You must be her mom right?" Craig bowed to give the idea of submission. He knew that the mother must be more dominant than the daughter. "I hope it is okay if I may join the pack. All I ask is that I may be able to eat my fill." He bowed again.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Re: Through Adversity There Is Redemption (PRIVATE-Me & VM))

Postby Röckandi » November 6th, 2009, 6:34 pm

"Actually, I'm an omega. I just tag along." the mother sighed. "My name is Tanii, I'm Cerbolt's mother"
Cerbolt looked at Craig. "Anyway, this is it. The best place ever. The leaf. It's shaped like a loveheart, so it's romantic."
Röckandi

My god is Röck N Röll

Postby VitanisMate » November 6th, 2009, 6:47 pm

Craig looked at Cerbolt's mother. "Oh I apologize." He then went over to Cerbolt. "Yes I must say this is the best place I have ever seen. Romantic huh? Uh...so what is there to eat around here? Not trying to change the subject I am just hungry. He looked at her waiting for the response to his question.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Röckandi » November 6th, 2009, 6:50 pm

"Over there. Under those trees at the lake fresh elk carcass." She walked over to show Craig where the food was, and then she sat beside him watching him eat.
Röckandi

My god is Röck N Röll

Postby VitanisMate » November 6th, 2009, 6:55 pm

He saw the fresh elk and was ready to eat. It looked delicious. "Thank you." He started eating but then caught himself. "Um I apologize you were supposed to eat first." He then put out his paw pointing to the food. He bowed too again to apologize for his mistake.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)