[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Through Adversity There Is Redemption (PRIVATE-Me & VM)) — My Lion King Forum

Through Adversity There Is Redemption (PRIVATE-Me & VM))

Re: Through Adversity There Is Redemption (PRIVATE-Me & VM))

Postby Röckandi » November 6th, 2009, 6:59 pm

"You can eat first. We'll celebrate you joining up with us!!"

"To Craig. Our new (and added) Beta Male!" she walked passed him and said "Eat."
Röckandi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My god is Röck N Röll

Pride Points: 0

Postby VitanisMate » November 6th, 2009, 7:05 pm

Craig was a little surprised with the great celebration. He only joined the pack anyway. He had to at least act gracious. "Thank you. But I do not deserve such an honor." He tried to disagree respectively. He was hungry though. He said jokingly, "But if you insist," and he started eating.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Röckandi » November 7th, 2009, 4:50 pm

"Finished?" she asked him, surprised the small male could eat so quick. She looked at her mother lightly and back to Craig. "You may not goto your new den. Through the trees. You'll see it"
Röckandi

My god is Röck N Röll

Postby VitanisMate » November 7th, 2009, 5:57 pm

"Um okay." Craig looked confused. "So what do you want to do now? I mean uh...now what?" Craig looked away. "I can't wait to explore this place."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Röckandi » November 7th, 2009, 7:09 pm

"Sorry...I said not. I meant now." she looked at Craig, smiling. "You can explore anything. Everything inside the river space is ours; the other is of the hyenas. Never go there"
Röckandi

My god is Röck N Röll

Postby VitanisMate » November 7th, 2009, 7:34 pm

"Okay. Um...aren't you going with me? I mean are you just going to sit there by yourself?" He laughed jokingly. "I don't mean to ask a personal question but where is your father?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Röckandi » November 7th, 2009, 7:39 pm

"Naww, I usually stay in my den doing work with my special generational family masterpiece. You may go." She looked at him, just remembering the question. "oh.. My father died.. I..Uhh. Yeah. You may go."
Röckandi

My god is Röck N Röll

Postby VitanisMate » November 7th, 2009, 8:20 pm

Craig looked at her confused but knowing he was lower than her obeyed her. "As you wish." He bowed and headed off towards his den. A lot of secrets it seems...he thought. He thought no more of it and fell aleep.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Buffy » December 18th, 2009, 3:55 am

Topic locked due to inactivity.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)