[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Dragon Ball: Be Careful What You Wish For (Tora and Elsa) — My Lion King Forum

Dragon Ball: Be Careful What You Wish For (Tora and Elsa)

Dragon Ball: Be Careful What You Wish For (Tora and Elsa)

Postby Queen Elsa » February 29th, 2016, 8:10 pm

"I can't believe we almost have all seven of the dragon balls!" Bulma exclaimed, looking at her dragon radar. "Only one more to go, and it's not very far from here."

Not much longer until I can finally have a boyfriend, she thought. Having Goku around had certainly been a big help. He's certainly a great bodyguard.

She watched the flashing green dot, getting more and more excited as they got closer to it.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Re: Dragon Ball: Be Careful What You Wish For (Tora and Elsa

Postby Tora » February 29th, 2016, 10:14 pm

I can't wait to see the Dragon. I bet he's going to be as big as the ocean. Goku thought to himself. "Why is it so hot here?" Goku asked innocently looking at Bulma.

"Because Bulma made Ra angry." Oolong muttered toward Goku with a smirk on his face.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Queen Elsa » February 29th, 2016, 10:16 pm

"How did I make him angry?" Bulma asked, turning her attention to the pig. "I bet Ra's angrier at you than at me."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tora » February 29th, 2016, 10:20 pm

"Oh yes Bulma. He's probably angry at you for kidnapping me." Oolong retorted with his tongue out at Bulma. Stuck up girl.

Goku laughed at the fiasco going on.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Postby Queen Elsa » February 29th, 2016, 10:22 pm

"Well at least I didn't kidnap a bunch of innocent girls and terrorize a whole city in the process!" Bulma retorted.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Tora » March 1st, 2016, 12:42 am

"I couldn't get them to leave if I tried. All they did was take my money!" Oolong blasted as he pouted.

Goku looked up ahead. "Whats that guys? It looks like some kind of fortress. I wonder if there are any ghosts inside." Goku said with a smile gleaming on his face.
Tora
Never Forget

Always Remain Hopeful

Postby Queen Elsa » March 1st, 2016, 12:46 am

"Whatever," Bulma said, rolling her eyes. "Why would there be ghosts inside, Goku?" she asked, looking at the fortress.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Tora » March 1st, 2016, 12:52 am

"My Grandpa once told me that those kinds of places are usually haunted. Or maybe that was those dark places with the mirrors. I never could remember." Goku said indecisively with a bit of excitement on his face. I just can't wait to see the Dragon. I wonder if the Dragon only grants one wish why should Bulma get it?
Tora
Never Forget

Always Remain Hopeful

Postby Queen Elsa » March 1st, 2016, 12:58 am

"I think you're thinking about the dark places with mirrors, Goku," Bulma said. "This place doesn't look dark or haunted at all."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Tora » March 1st, 2016, 1:01 am

"Bulma I'm hungry." Goku explained as his stomach made a loud growl. "Do you have any food?"
Tora
Never Forget

Always Remain Hopeful

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)