[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - OT-Danny Phantom "Under the Surface" — My Lion King Forum

OT-Danny Phantom "Under the Surface"

Re: OT-Danny Phantom "Under the Surface"

Postby Baya » November 2nd, 2009, 11:34 pm

"All my training for nothing." Slien said with a shake of his head as he disappeared and reappeared in front of Danny. "You aren't much of a challenge. I've heard you've given my father quite some trouble. I just think my father sticks his nose into too many things he shouldn't." Sliem murmured offering his hand to Danny.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Yumacub » November 2nd, 2009, 11:56 pm

Danny didn't know if he could trust him. He was going to risk it. Danny grabbed his hand. A challenge? Why do you want to fight me? He asked confused.
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby Baya » November 3rd, 2009, 12:07 am

Slien chuckled quietly. "I just felt as if it were right to see if it was my father's ability or it was his intent that caused him to never be able to defeat you." Slien said quietly.
Baya

Postby Yumacub » November 3rd, 2009, 12:54 am

Well I don't know, but I have gotten stronger. Danny was up now, still suspicious of the ghost's intentions.
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Postby Baya » November 3rd, 2009, 1:34 am

"Not strong enough it appears." Slien murmured as he transformed into his human form to conserve energy. He looked alot like Vlad did, before his ghost accident.
Baya

Postby Yumacub » November 3rd, 2009, 1:55 am

[[OOC: Is it OK if I make it morning?]]

Danny turned human as well. The sun began to rise. Danny didn't know what the purpose of their battle was, but he had a feeling it wasn't good. I-I gotta go...
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Postby Baya » November 3rd, 2009, 1:56 am

"Understandable. Watch yourself Fenton. There is a storm coming, and you are not prepared for it." Slien said as he transformed again, and flew off.
Baya

Postby Yumacub » November 3rd, 2009, 2:42 am

Danny wondered what he meant. So this ghost is like Vlad...But he does have his own personality... Danny became ghost and phased through the roof into his room. He turned human and crawled in bed again. It was Saturday. He could sleep in.
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Postby Baya » November 3rd, 2009, 2:51 am

Slien made his way back to the mayoral estate, and landed through his window in his room. He then transformed back into his human form, and sat on his bed.

"What were you doing boy?" Vlad asked at the door, gazing boldly at his genetic equal.

"Just taking a flight around town. Wanted to test my strength against some ghosts." Slien lied, not wanting his father to know who he really tested his skills on.

"I see. What was the result?" Vlad inquired, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I am the strongest ghost...besides you of course in Amitypark." Slien said quietly. Vlad chuckled.

"I could have told you that Slien. You are my genetic duplicate. There is no way you'd fall second place to some weak ghosts. Get ready for breakfast boy, we have a big day ahead of us." Vlad said with a cheerful grin as he stepped out of the doorway and into the hall.
Baya

Postby Yumacub » November 3rd, 2009, 3:00 am

It was 10:00 A.M. when Danny woke up. What was that ghost's name? Ah well, doesn't matter now....
Danny went downstairs, his family was sleeping, he went ghost and phased through the front door and went for a flight.
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)