[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - OT-Danny Phantom "Under the Surface" — My Lion King Forum

OT-Danny Phantom "Under the Surface"

OT-Danny Phantom "Under the Surface"

Postby Yumacub » November 2nd, 2009, 10:16 pm

Danny is awoken by the cold air rushing through his window. He got up and walked over to close it. He crawled back in bed. A shiver went down his spine. That's strange. He got up and turned off the AC outside his bedroom. He crept under the covers again. He blinked twice then fell asleep again.
Last edited by Yumacub on November 2nd, 2009, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Re: OT-Danny Phantom "Under the Surface"

Postby Baya » November 2nd, 2009, 10:44 pm

[OOC: No offense, but shouldn't the intro have more then just one line? I'm pretty sure one liners aren't allowed anymore]
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Baya » November 2nd, 2009, 10:52 pm

Slien frowned as he flew through the night, his lengthy ghost white hair blowing in the wind as he did so. He stopped, examining the buildings in front of him with his red eyes and noticed that his ghost sense went off in a red vapor. He began to descend on the fenton works building and looked through each of the windows. "He must be Jack..." Slien murmured noticing the gigantic man, hugging a teddy bear in his pj's. "This must be young Jazmine." Slien said looking into her window at her sleeping figure in the bed. He finally came upon his target's room. "This...is Daniel." Slien said as he phased through the wall and stepped into Danny's room. He pointed his finger towards Danny and let out a short spark of ectotricity to wake the young ghost boy up.
Baya

Postby Yumacub » November 2nd, 2009, 10:55 pm

Danny jolted awake and his ghost sence went off. He turned his head to the dark figure standing beside him. Who are you?? Danny asked jumping out of bed surprised. He became his ghost half and was ready for a fight just in case. The ghost looked quite familiar...like Vlad.
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Postby Baya » November 2nd, 2009, 11:01 pm

"It does not matter who I am. What matters is what I want. I want you to fight me. Right now." Slien said boldly. "If you refuse. Then you will be destroyed." Slien said as he stepped closer to Danny slowly. "I might have to warn you. I am far more advanced in terms of ghost techniques..." Slien said as he grabbed the ghost boy by the collar and phased through the ceiling with him. They were now out in the night air, and wouldn't cause much ruckus.
Baya

Postby Yumacub » November 2nd, 2009, 11:08 pm

Why would I refuse? Part of my life is fighting ghosts! I have to protect my town! Just tell me your name! Danny replied. He wondered if Vlad could be behind this... Why do you look so muck like my enemy Vlad? Danny stopped standing on the roof and floated up to his new unknown opponent.
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Postby Baya » November 2nd, 2009, 11:10 pm

"I already told you. Who I am is of no concern. Should I win or lose, you'd never see me again. The reason I look like Vlad masters is simply that I am born of his DNA." Slien said quietly. "Now I didn't hunt you down to chit chat." Slien said pointing his finger tips at Danny and letting out many sparks of ectotricity towards the ghost boy.
Baya

Postby Yumacub » November 2nd, 2009, 11:14 pm

AAH!! He put his hand to his chest. He had a small cut with a little bit of green blood. Fine, if you want to fight, then fight! Danny shot his ghost ray at him. Why would Vlad send a clone to fight him? Vlad was always a fruitloop... Danny thought.
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Postby Baya » November 2nd, 2009, 11:16 pm

Slien growled in surprise as he quickly let out a purple ecto beam of his own to deflect the one coming towards him. "You are fast to regain yourself after such a shocking attack." Slien murmured as he disappeared into a purple smog. He then reappeared behind Danny and shot out another beam of ectotricity at him.
Baya

Postby Yumacub » November 2nd, 2009, 11:30 pm

Danny fell on the roof. H-How did you do that?! I can't! Danny got up slowly. He looked at the ghost bewildered. Vlad can do that too.. Then again, this is Vlad's clone!
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)