[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa) — My Lion King Forum

Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Re: Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 16th, 2016, 6:57 pm

"Yeah, I was. She's one of the rare relatives I had who actually cared for me and we were very close," he said. One tear fell from his eye, as he thought of his sister. "But, the most important thing is that she is happy now."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen Elsa » January 16th, 2016, 7:01 pm

"Oh, I see," Kattina said, thinking about her sister again. She would probably be just as upset as Kean when she got married, but she hoped her sister would be fine within no time. When she noticed a tear fall, she added, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 16th, 2016, 7:03 pm

"It's alright, it's not your fault," said Kean, and smiled. "But, ever since she got married, we see each other less and less. I'm just worried that we'll end up like total strangers in the end. I don't want that to happen."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 16th, 2016, 7:08 pm

"I hope you two may be able to see each other more often. I would be upset if I wasn't able to see my sister as much, either," Kattina said. She hoped Adilenne and her didn't turn into total strangers either, but then again, she was kind of doing that right now by being away from her sister for an unknown amount of time. She hoped her sister wouldn't miss her too much while she was gone. "So, do you live with your parents?" She already knew the answer, but she was still curious.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 22nd, 2016, 7:52 pm

"I live with my mum, I don't know much about our father," he said. "I also live with my great-uncle and aunt too. They are nice... but my great-aunt is way too manipulative and hates it when we don't do what she says. What about your family?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 22nd, 2016, 7:56 pm

"I live with both of my parents and grandparents as well as my siblings," Kattina explained. "It's usually quiet around the c-house, except for whenever there's a fight. Nothing really all that great there." She shrugged her shoulders. Changing the subject a little, since it was getting too hard to talk about her family without thinking about how they were doing, she asked, "What does your mom think about you liking this girl?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 22nd, 2016, 8:48 pm

"I don't think she cares that much anyway," he said. "She told me that I can like anyone I want, and that I can get marry any time I want. She supports me, but she doesn't know much about her, I guess."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 22nd, 2016, 8:52 pm

"I take it she hasn't met the girl yet, then," Kattina said. "Well, if that's the case, then that's a shame, considering she might believe your great-aunt about what that girl's like." She became angry at Montserrat's comments about how she looked, but she quickly took a few deep breaths to control it, not wanting Kean to question it.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)