[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa) — My Lion King Forum

Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Re: Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 3:49 pm

"It's not nice to say that someone should find a marriage partner before turning 16 too!" said Adilenne. She couldn't believe how brave she got, but her mother supported her, and she wanted to defend her sister's life as much as possible.

Eliezer was surprised to hear that his wife asked his opinion, since that wasn't something she does every day. But, in the end, he said: "Well... it's not very good to change the laws our antecedents set for us. But still, our granddaughter's happiness comes first. What do you say that we organize a party to which we'll invite all the princes in the known kingdom, and let her choose one of them on her own?"

"NO!" Adilene said. "She's not getting married, I won't let it happen!"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 3:58 pm

"That sounds like a grand idea!" Helga said with a big grin.

Kattina looked over at her sister, still with that sympathetic look on her face. "It's okay, Adilenne. It's one of my responsibilities as crown princess, and I've kind of been preparing myself for it anyways," she said, but her mind was thinking of ways to get out of it. Whether her family members, especially Adilenne, approved of it, but if it meant her happiness, that's what she was going to do.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 4:04 pm

Adilenne sighed. She didn't want to believe that what Kattina said is true, but deep inside she knew she's powerless. That reminded her why she's so glad not to be a crown princess. All she wanted was for her sister to be happy. Is there literally nothing she could do? Nothing...

"Can my hair stop people from aging so that she doesn't have to marry anytime soon?" asked she innocently.

"You are not supposed to abuse your powers, Adilenne!" said Rapunzel, thinking of Gothel, and everything she was thought while she was imprisoned.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 4:09 pm

"Yeah, Adilenne. Don't waste your powers on me," Kattina said. "I'll be fine. I promise. And just because it may stop me from aging doesn't mean people will forget how old I am or anything. They'll expect a marriage rather soon from me, whether I aged or not."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 4:11 pm

Adilenne gave a sad nod. She knew her mother and sister were right. Even though she has magical hair, she's powerless. This thought made he hate her hair even more.

"Can I just cut it?" she asked. "It's useless. And it doesn't bring anything good, anyway."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 4:22 pm

"No, don't cut it," Kattina said, reaching over to run her fingers through the golden locks. "It's not pointless. You might need it one day to save yourself or to save someone else, and when that day comes, you'll be glad you didn't cut it." She smiled at her sister, hoping it would reassure her.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 4:26 pm

Adilenne knew Kattina was right. She just hated all the pressure she was under for possessing such a gift. Plus, knowing that someday she'll have as long hair as her mother once had didn't feel her with joy. She didn't like brushing all that hair, and it made it hard to walk or do anything, actually.

"But Mom cut it!"

"I didn't cut it, Adilenne," said Rapunzel. "You father did. And he did it only to save my life. If he hadn't done that I'd be locked up someplace now. It's different."

"It's hardly different," said Adilenne. "I'm in danger because of it too!"

"It's an important gift, Adilenne. Plus, no one in this kingdom would do anything to you!" added Eliezer, which surprised everyone.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 4:42 pm

Kattina stayed silent, not sure what to say. She had said all she could to convince her sister to keep her powers.

"Trust me, I would have never cut your mother's hair unless it had been for a very good reason, which it was," Eugene said. "And you are not in danger here. Not yet. If you ever face a life or death situation that has to do with your powers, then go right ahead and cut it, but so long as there are no threats, do not cut that hair. It's part of what makes you you."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 4:45 pm

"No, it doesn't make me! I'm much more than that!" said Adilenne, and run off to her room. She locked the door, lyed on the bed crying. She was under too much pressure, and no one realized that. Not even her sister, not even her mother - who's been going through all this.

"Was that something I said?" asked Rapunzel, confused.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 4:51 pm

"No. I think it was because of me," Eugene said.

"I'm going to go talk to her," Kattina said, about to stand up.

"No, you're not, young lady," Helga said. "Our guests will be here soon. You're the whole reason why they're here, so you need to stay. They probably won't even notice Adilenne's missing, since she's barely even been around them, and since they're not worried about her." Kattina sighed and sat back down, crossing her arms and frowning.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)