[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa) — My Lion King Forum

Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Re: Tangled RP (MadamLestrange and Queen Elsa)

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 11:52 pm

"How come? Were you surrounded only by girls?" asked Kean. "I guess we could travel together, since we are both outcasts."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2016, 11:55 pm

"I've been locked up in my home for most of the time, since my relatives don't really like me socializing with other people," Kattina said with a shrug. "The only boy I've ever been close to who's not an adult is my little brother." She debated about going with Kean or not, as she still hadn't changed her appearance yet, and he could easily recognize her if too much light was cast on her, but she liked him, so she decided to go with it. "Sure. That sounds like a great idea."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 15th, 2016, 11:58 pm

"Oh, I see," said Kean. "That sounds awful. Why don't they allow you to socialize? I don't hang out with others much myself, but that's only because I don't like it. OK, partly also because my relatives think I shouldn't talk to anyone, but still. So, how old are you?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 16th, 2016, 12:11 am

"That's part of what's hard to explain," Kattina said. "I guess they just don't want me to get hurt or choose bad friends or something. And I'm fifteen. I'll be xixteen in a few months."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 16th, 2016, 12:13 am

"Yeah, but you can't lead a life without any friends! Do you even have any girl friends? I don't like that idea of over-protectiveness," he said. He was confused, but he really did start to care for that girl. "Oh, you are pretty young then. Your grandparents want you to get married NOW!?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 16th, 2016, 12:43 am

"If my sister counts, then yes. But other than that, no," Kattina said. "But that one was more of a personal choice than anything." She nodded when Kean was talking about the whole marriage thing. "Yeah. Apparently it's traditional for the firstborn to marry when she's sixteen. I would be forced to marry whomever they chose unless I found someone that I would want to marry before my next birthday, which I guess is why I'm out here."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 16th, 2016, 5:26 pm

"Oh, I see," said Kean. "And when is your sixteenth birthday? I'll try my best to help you." He winked. "So, you have both sister and brother?"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 16th, 2016, 5:42 pm

"June 9th," Kattina answered. "And yes, I do. I'm the oldest, as you already know. My sister's twelve and my brother's nine. Do you have any siblings?" She was enjoying talking to him. She wished his parents and her grandparents had let her go and meet him, but it was still good that they did get to meet each other out here. She kind of wished she didn't have to hide her true identity from him, though. She hated lying to people. But she was tired of the princess life for the time being, so it was her only choice.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 16th, 2016, 6:32 pm

"I have an older sister, but she got married already," said Kean. "She's 23."

Kean was already very fond of Kattina. He didn't expect to run into someone he would actually enjoy talking to. But he still wondered if that was a good idea to tell all that to a complete stranger.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Queen Elsa » January 16th, 2016, 6:34 pm

"Oh, I see," Kattina said. "Were you sad at all when she got married?" She remembered how Adilenne was really upset about her having to get married, but she wasn't sure if that was a sibling thing or just because of how young she still was.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)