[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Re: Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Postby ScarsLove » May 31st, 2017, 11:37 pm

The wolf joins Balius at the head of the party, taking in the fresh view of the new region. If not for her wariness of the new surroundings and her companions, she'd very well take off for a good run.

''This is it, we're finally out. But of course we can someday return to visit the ''party cave'' if you three liked it there that much.''

Tali smirks to herself at Balius' mention of the 'party cave, "Good times, good times. Might for old times sake if we're ever in the area again. Sound like a good plan Eon?" Chuckles Tali, gently elbowing her travelling companion in the side, "I joke, however. I'm not too keen on dying just for the sake of nostalgia."

"Anyways.. beastslayer, where are we?"
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 31st, 2017, 11:53 pm

Looking ahead to the dark, shiny mountains in the distance, Balius seemed to recognize it.

''It seems to be~'' Before Balius could speak, the four of them were startled by loud noises that came from not very far away.

Having heard those kind of noises too many times, Eon wasted no time rushing forward to where the noises came from, followed by Balius.

''Hold on, stubborn knight. Don't get to die alone there...'' he muttered.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarsLove » June 2nd, 2017, 3:40 pm

The loud noises sounded from the groups flank, startling them all. Eon, being the brash & dogged man he was, stormed forward towards the noises. Balius barking orders at his heels as Xandra took off behind them.

Tali pinched her brow and sighed, "Yes, let's go running into the face of potential danger", Leaning down and pulling the sheathed dagger from her boot, she ran off after them. "Don't get yourselves killed without me."
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 2nd, 2017, 4:29 pm

Rushing towards the sounds, they soon found themselves in the middle of a battle being fought between two semi-humanoids, the short Moldur and the dragon-like Serathians. Without even thinking about which side he should fight, Eon instinctively knew he made the right choice by aiding the Moldurians, for he has lived with them.

Balius raised his mighty oversized blade from his back and joined the battle as well.

The Serathians were fearsome opponents, much toughter than any orc Eon ever faced before, and their strength was beyond that of the average human. But still he held his own and his kill count slowly but surely began to rise.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » June 2nd, 2017, 6:07 pm

Tali had decided upon the sneakier route, climbing up the branches of a timber tree, camouflaged by the canopy of leaves. From here she took note of the two different races down below. One resembling a more draconic version of an Argonian and the other, much like a dwarf. At first she looked for Eon but his visage was lost in the blurry fray of fighters.

"Where are you...?", Scanning the crowd, it was then she spotted Balius' hulking form taking out the enemy with his massive greatsword. It seemed they were fighting the lizards.

Knowing her target now, Tali pulled out arrows from her quiver, drawing them back and raining them down upon the serathians.

Meanwhile Xandra encircled the fight, using her natural instincts to pick off the stragglers and anyone dumb enough to throw caution to the wind. Much like how her pack used to hunt elk in the mountains.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 2nd, 2017, 6:31 pm

Balius was slaughtering the enemies before him like a mad berserker on a killing spree, causing blood and intestines to fly around and soil Xandra's beautifull black fur.

Eon on the oher hand, being less physically imposing, relied on his swiftness and enchanted sword, but nonetheless he too seemed to be doing fairly well against his draconic enemies, his enchanted sword cleaving through their armor like it was mere paper.

A couple of Serathians spotted Tali because of their reptilian heat vision, and aimed their crossbow-like weapons at her and fired sharp and pointy projectiles at her.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » June 2nd, 2017, 7:07 pm

Not having caught sight of the projectiles until the last few seconds, she lurched to the right onto another branch. Multiple thuds were heard as they slammed into the tree, missing the target completely. Tali smirked in self satisfaction, "Better luck next time." Leveling herself back out on the base of the timber, she climbed down into lower branches. Shooting off a few more arrows at the serathians, taking several of their men down.

Xandra had been sprayed with a thick layer of blood but had miraculously dodged the oncoming intestines. The black wolf grabbed the end of them like a rope, chucked them up in the air and started running around the crowd madly. Slapping them in the face with the rope of intestines. The horrific display distracted a good portion of the man, giving Eon & Balius an opening.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 2nd, 2017, 7:25 pm

Agonised by Xandra's debuffing move, the Serathians suffered a drastic decrease of morale and gave Eon, Balius, and Tali the advantage of taking them down more easily. After a short battle, the few remaining Serathians fled the battlefield and the gang were approached by a young Moldur, armed with a bloody polearm.

''I don't know who you people are, but I humbly thank thee for comming to our aid.'' he said.

''Pleasure is all mine, kid.'' replied Eon.

Balius took little interest in the young Moldur and gave him a neutral look before turning around and minding his own business.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » June 2nd, 2017, 7:43 pm

Climbing down from the tree and rejoining Balius and Eon on the battle field, it looks as though they had been approached by one of their young allies. Not wanting to interrupt the discussion Tali turned to Balius and claps him on the shoulder, being sure to avoid most of the blood, "Aye, good warm up but where's the real battle, huh?" She chuckles.

Xandra looks over the battle and picks over the dead with a fine-tooth comb. Finding nothing of interest except a gleaming black sword soaked with blood, a white rune stone embedded in the crest. Its owner still bearly breathing, hand still firmly clasping onto the sword for dear life. 'As if he ever had a fair chance.'

'That pretty sword of yours could be handy.' Thought the wolf, ending the mans life with a quick bite to his life giving artery. With him dead, Xandra tried freeing up the straps on his holster and slipping herself inside of it.

Tali took note of the wolf struggling with something in the battlefield and went to investigate. She jested about the wolf wanting a sword but eventually helped Xandra put it on. The leather straps fit snug against her fur, the sheath just within reach for the wolf to slip it in and out.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 2nd, 2017, 8:03 pm

''When there's a battle to fight, we'll gather together for the sound and the might.'' replied Balius calmly. ''And it seems Eon made a new buddy.''

The young Moldur now turned around and greeted Balius and Tali.

''I also thank you two for your help, without you two a lot more of my kin would find death.'' he said.

''Whatever you say.'' replied Balius quietly with his arms crossed.

''Please, allow me to introduce myself. I am Dyllian, captain of Relithiel.''

''And I am Eon of Osendalf, a mere archknight of the Daryonese military.'' replied Eon.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)