[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Postby ScarsLove » December 18th, 2015, 12:18 am

The world felt like it was spinning as Tali climbed to her feet. She brought up a hand to steady herself against a nearby pine. Her eyes glazed over in a gloomy haze of confusion and sick. The first few images that flickered into her line of sight was an endless grove of trees and foliage.

"By the Great Wolf, what was in that Skooma last night?" Grumbled an upset Tali, gathering her ground as she tried to recall the night before. It had been just her and Sinding per usual, holding up in Bloated Mans Grotto, throwing back a few well earned pints of ale and a skooma from their latest raid, shared between themselves like two life-long partners before it all went black.

Last edited by ScarsLove on May 16th, 2017, 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Re: Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - MetalHeart & ScarsLove ]

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 18th, 2015, 12:25 am

Somewhere nearby, a group of knights rode their steeds to unknown location.

''Sons of Aveloth, today we're going on an orc hunt.'' said Eon as he rode on his steed. ''Long enough has this filth troubled us, so I think it's time we'll send them a message; that they cannot raid our villages, plunder our resources, enslave our people, and get away without consequences!''

Said a young knight who seemed to be in charge of the knights, followed by loud cheering of his men.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarsLove » December 18th, 2015, 12:54 am

It had only taken a few moments for Tali to regain her positioning and walk forward, cautiously. This looked like the pine forests of Skyrim and she could smell the occasional scent of wild game well enough but the air still tasted off. She lifted her head, pushing a few stray locks of brown hair out her eyes, spying the towering peaks of the snow capped mountains in the distance.

Tali furrowed her brow, turning back towards the make shift path she was trailing through the woods, 'Where am I?'

Just as the thought crossed her mind, a collective rowdy cheer caught her attention. It came somewhere from the east. Growing curious, Tali fell into a stealthy crouch and took cover in the bushes. There was what looked to be a patrol of knights lead by a young man heading towards an encampment.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 18th, 2015, 1:20 am

All of a sudden the Knights got ambushed by orc bandits from all sides, followed by a brutal skirmish between both of them. Eon and his men drew their swords and engaged into the battle. However, after a while most orcs were killed and those that survived managed to flee.

''My captain, are we letting them go?'' asked a fellow knight.

''They are probably just scouts. So, let them deliver the message of their impending doom.'' replied Eon.

''Their stronghold must be near, so let's go.'' said Eon as he and his Knights made their way towards a nearby orc encampment.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » December 18th, 2015, 1:39 am

It was an all out feud. The very knight's she'd been spying on had caught the attention of orsimer highwayman. They came from everywhere. The trees, the brush and the very shadows that hid them. Brutal and unforgiving, just like their enemy, the knights slaughtered them without mercy in a glorious display or power and clashing steel. Blood pooled on the ground, contrasting harshly against the earthy brown. It would only be a few hours before carrion scavengers made their way to a grand feast such as this.

Tali balled up her fist and tightened it into the ground. The hunger in the pit of her stomach. The calling she hadn't felt in literal moons was back. Frightened and perplexed, Tali finally took notice of the lack of the ring of Hircine on her hand. Her eye widened, mouth fallen agape. Where was it? Where could it have gone? It was the only thing chaining the ravenous beast inside, the part of her she couldn't control. And that lack of control terrified her.

Suddenly the world began to shift and a guttural growl escaped the depths of her throat as she shifted.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 18th, 2015, 1:47 am

Hearing the guttural growl, Eon and his Knights had suddenly stopped to peer around where the menacing sound came from.

''What was that?''

''I don't know, but I don't like the sound of that. Stay wary, men.'' said Eon.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » December 18th, 2015, 2:02 am

Mindless, savage and merciless. Those were the three best words to describe the beast that Tali had become. For years she'd had a way to salvage herself and the lives of others by obtaining the ring of Hircine. With it, she'd managed to maintain a stable life, both werewolf and human. But now, she was reduced to a hulking beast of her former self, salivating at the mouth, stomach crying for blood and flesh.

Tearing from the bushes, Tali roared viciously and came rushing towards the soldiers but came to a stop a few feet away. Werewolf or no, she knew a threat when she saw one. Tali growled and eyed up their leader with a predatory gaze, practically daring him to fight.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 18th, 2015, 10:50 am

''Well, sh#t...'' Eon muttered calmly to himself as he gazed up to Tali's teeth and the saliva drooling from her mouth.

The Knights slightly backed away from Tali, for they have never seen any werewolves familiar to this one before.

''What does it want?'' asked one of the Knights.

''I think it has taken a particular interest in me for some reason, so stand clear while I deal with this wretched beast. I cannot afford to lose any men at the moment.'' said Eon as he got down from his horse and drew his enchanted sword.

The Daryonese Knights placed their faith into their fearless captain, and so they made way.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » December 18th, 2015, 9:36 pm

With a pair of glowing blood thirsty blue eyes, the she wolf watched the prey dismount off his horse, speaking in the tongue of man to the fellow knights behind him who cowered more like pitiful whelps than true warriors of valor and respect. She growled in response to the unsheathing of his sword. In comparison to the rest of his platoon, they seemed to carry standard swords. But there was something about the aura of this sword that felt off.

Bristling her hackles, Tali flexed her claws and growled once more. Every so often, her eyes tore away from his sword to clash with an equally intimidating pair of midnight blues. She drew back her lip, revealing sharp incisors ready to tear and rip flesh. And in a flash, she dashed forward, preparing the attack.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 18th, 2015, 10:24 pm

The Knights watched the werewolf leap towards Eon, who didn't seem really impressed or frightened at all. Before the werewolf could land a blow on Eon, he swiftly dodged the charged attack and slashed the beast's arm with his enchanted sword. The wound was nasty, but not fatal whatsoever.

''Hungry for my flesh? Well, you can have a taste of my magic steel instead.'' Eon spoke, as he stayed wary for a next attack.
SlayerOfLight

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)