[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - SlayerofLight & ScarsLove ]

Re: Skyrim/Aveloth - [ Private - MetalHeart & ScarsLove ]

Postby ScarsLove » June 26th, 2016, 1:55 am

Tali still was in a deep sleep as she sat leaning back, snoring lightly.

Xandra on the other hand was more than awake and ready to start this fight. Without warning, she ran forward and lurched at Balius, sinking her fangs into his arm.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 26th, 2016, 2:08 am

Balius smashed Xandra several times in the wall, causing massive cracks to appear in it, before slamming her in the floor.

''Nice try, she-mutt. But there is a reason why they call me the ''Legendary beastslayer of the West''.

Eon rolled around uncomfortably in his sleep multiple times, seemingly agitated by the loud noises.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarsLove » June 29th, 2016, 6:21 am

Xandra grunted out in pain and picked herself up off of the floor. Adrenaline coursed through her veins pushing her onwards as she leaped at Balius again and bit his arm once more.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 29th, 2016, 8:39 pm

With a direct upercut from his other arm, Balius knocked Xandra away from him, which sent her flying deeper into the cave.

''Had enough yet? You'd better give up before I end up killing you, because I don't give a sh!t if you are part of that Loremaster's fun project.''

said Balius as he slowly walked closer to Xandra, leaving his sword behind.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » June 29th, 2016, 10:43 pm

Xandra was sent flying from the blow but flipped mid air and landed upon her paws and charged again. This time completely ignoring Balius and skirting just out of his reach, scooping up the handle of his sword in her mouth. She attempted dragging it but it was far too heavy to take very far as she dropped it on the ground.

Moments later a thud was heard as it came into contact with a sleeping Tali.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 29th, 2016, 11:00 pm

''Stupid mutt, now your foul scent is all over my favorite weapon. And hopefully Miss Hairy Special Place is still alive.'' said Balius as he walked to the sword and lifted it without effort.

''Now, what would you want to have amputated by me first?'' said Balius, as he glared maliciously at Xandra.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » June 29th, 2016, 11:06 pm

Tali angrily shot up from where she lay and kicked the sword off of her just as Balius picked it up. Half asleep, enraged and in pain from the events going on, she transformed into her werewolf form and stormed over to the pair. Picking up Xandra by her scruff and Balius by his collar, she stared daggers at both of them and growled.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 29th, 2016, 11:25 pm

''So uhm... Would you mind letting go of me, before I am forced to initiate action? That mutt started all of this with that stupid squeaker of hers.'' said Balius, as he kept his cool.

Eon suddenly woke up, but not from the noises and events that happened. He looked all sweaty and out of breath.
SlayerOfLight

Postby ScarsLove » June 29th, 2016, 11:36 pm

Tali threw Balius and Xandra off into opposite directions, deciding that it was still too late in the evening to get into more unnecessary drama than need be. Settled with the idea, she didn't bother transforming back and fell back asleep on the floor.

The half drunk she wolf on the other hand stumbled out from the back of the cave, sore from her fight with Balius.
ScarsLove

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 29th, 2016, 11:44 pm

''Ugh... Stupid b!tch.'' muttered Balius before walking to his spot and setting down for the night again.

The next morning came quickly without any further hassle, as faint daylight shines through the entrance of the cave, allthough no sunlight could be observed thanks to the toxic mist that lingered all over Faringheim.

Eon was already clear awake, having had little to no sleep after his certain dream.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)