[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Batman RP — My Lion King Forum

Batman RP

Batman RP

Postby VitanisMate » May 26th, 2015, 3:33 am

Joker- VM

Batman- Sixshot

Poison Ivy- VM

Harley Quinn- VM

OC- Sixshot

The Joker was in an impossible situation as he saw Bats immediately launch one of his Batarangs at him. The Joker fell down at once and immediately...hmm today was a good day, since he had seen his plan go to creat...this new plan he is working on must be flawless and must drive Batman to break his one golden rule, to ki...well Joker immediately got back up and saw Bats approach him. He flashbacked to the purple goo that rehashed itself before retreating again and Joker immediately started to laugh at Batman, "Oh Bats...I never grow tired of these games we play. Don't you see Bats. My life...would be boring without you. Now you really think you sabotaged my plan of killing the mayor of Gotham City? Do you really think that?!" He quickly began his clown-like laugh as he looked at Batman's displeased face...hmm he hoped Harley had the next phase of his plan rea...hmm he usually didn't like to eat but the pie he stole from the restaraunt he tried to blow up was very good. He quickly tried to throw a sideways kick towards Batman even though he knew that physically he was no match for the Dark Knight.

(Yeah I know this post is all over the place but since the Joker is crazy and mentally deranged I can assume his mind is jarbled).
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Re: Batman RP

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 26th, 2015, 7:37 pm

Batman easily used joker's own force against him to throw the clown to the ground and subdue him. Batman, unlike the joker, disliked this constant romp. Honestly he was sorely tempted to kill joker, even if only to spare further innocents his evil.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Re: Batman RP

Postby VitanisMate » May 27th, 2015, 3:09 am

Joker quickly did a fiendish laugh, "Sorry Bats but I have a balloon to catch." He quickly did a standing jump onto a balloon shaped as a clown and quickly did his clown-like laugh to Batman as he escaped. He quickly looked out towards his lair in the back...he would definitely get Harley to fix his suit that Batman ruined...ground as he quickly hopped off the balloon and headed towards his lair. Joker opened the door and immediately told Harley, "Harley now the next portion of my plan begins!" He soon went into his dream-like state and from his recollection remembered guards...laughing gas...bars...jails...before he finally reached a special cell. "Harley this is it. I need to speak with Ms. Green in there," he said motioning towards Poison Ivy's cell. As he entered he noticed Harley look back at him...she looked beaut...well she wouldn't phase him any. The Joker has no feelings. As he approached he quickly jumped to the left as he saw her vines go after him. "AH! You haven't heard my proposition yet!" As Poison Ivy paused for a moment Joker quickly said, "Look whatever bad feelings we have for eachother I have a plan to kill Batman and make him break his golden rule and kill me. Tell me, those chemicals you were exposed to that turned you into...that...did you replicate copies of them?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Return to Role Play (OT)