[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Prisoner of Oblivion (Shadowfax and MrTitans) — My Lion King Forum

Prisoner of Oblivion (Shadowfax and MrTitans)

Re: Prisoner of Oblivion (Shadowfax and MrTitans)

Postby Shadowfax » May 10th, 2015, 10:05 am

(You can play Aela if you like =D)

Silver nodded when Rallus introduced himself. She they led the party up the hill towards Whiterun, not having a clue as to how the guards were going to react.

"Silver, do you really think they'll let us just take her out of jail?" Farkus asked with the usual tone of 'I don't think this is a good idea' to his voice.

"They will. They saw the Oblivion gate with their own eyes and it's still there if they wanted to double check. I just want to hear her side of the story and if this Oblvion crisis really isn't over... We are all doomed" She said wearily.

Astrid walked up alongside Rallus, watching him closely. The twelve year old was always nosey when it came to newcomers, especially warriors.

"So was that really an Oblivion gate?" She asked him.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby MrTitans » May 10th, 2015, 5:50 pm

Yes from what it looks like and what came out of it yes it was an Oblivion gate and from what I was told it hold the scariest stuff known to this world and if we can't stop it then the world may be in trouble so we need to find a way to stop them. We will need an army so I have a few people I know who can help us so I will see if they made it out ok if Riften and we can close shut the jaws of Oblivion.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Shadowfax » June 15th, 2015, 5:55 pm

Astrid gave a shrug of her shoulders as Rallus told her this before skipping off to joining Aela and Farkus. Silver meanwhile hung back and looked over at Rallus suspiciously.

"So this girl, she seems to think she was there when the crisis happened 200 years ago. Do you believe her?" She asked curiously.

Silver had seen and heard many things that were seemingly impossible in her life, so she wasn't going to rule out this girls story completely, but she did want to hear another persons opinion on the situation.

Aneira meanwhile was lying on her side in the cold and damp cell listening to the guards mock and criticize her on how crazy she was and what was going to happen to her if she didn't calm down. Truth be told, all Aneira cared about was getting out of this city and back to her homeland... though.. everyone she once knew would be dead.

Perhaps she could convince Rallus to go with her to Cyrodil and maybe those companions who were helping them fight. Either way, for now.. she was totally helpless.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » June 30th, 2015, 6:25 am

As Rallus headed back with the companions he had to make sure he knew what the plan was to sneak in and get Aneira out of there to help get this problem sorted out. The last thing we need is a war with a war on the side. With two wars we also might have dragons to deal with. Is there time for peace ever. He just sat down waiting for the companions to go over the plan
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » July 5th, 2015, 9:02 pm

"Dragons are a small problem compared to the prospect of another Oblivion crisis" Silver said looking to the sky for a moment. She had encountered a few dragons thus far and even helped slay one, however... they didn't worry her.. but these gates did.

"Alright then genius, what's the plan?" Athis asked a little harshly.

Silver paused for a moment. Brute force was going to just get them all thrown out the city and a put a bad mark against the companions name. But, a distraction so Rallus could get in, break her out and head back to Jorvaskar might work. She looked back to the Imperial.

"See that building up there, the one that looks like it has a capsized boat on the top of it? That's the hall of Jorvaskar, our home. We'll distract the guards. You get that woman and we'll meet you back there. Are you ok with that?" She asked the man.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » July 6th, 2015, 9:09 pm

Well then let's get this show on the road. He lighten his load to not make as much noise with all the metal armor so he changed into a light armor with for stealth. He had a retracted hood for now so when he went to rescue her he face would be hard to make out. So he grabbed a few daggers in case something went wrong he didn't want to draw suspicion by bringing a sword with him to the rescue operations. Alright when I hear the distraction I will make a move to free her. So the upside down boat got it.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)