[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - You'll Be Safe with Me [private with Iri and GM] — My Lion King Forum

You'll Be Safe with Me [private with Iri and GM]

You'll Be Safe with Me [private with Iri and GM]

Postby Kipekee » April 20th, 2015, 12:07 am

Two fluffy wolves leaned over the newborn, orange eyes widened at how different their child was. The male and female both looked identical, with blueish gray fur and black noses. But their daughter... she was different. She was white, with red and black markings. What was wrong with their pup? The mother's expression was concerned, but the father gave a cold, judgmental stare. Sensing this, the mother growled and pulled her child in closer. "Why do you have to be so hard on a newborn pup, Duke? Children don't just fall out of trees. This could be our first and last pup. Can't you be thankful for once in your life?" She picked up her pup and simply walked out of the cave, leaving her mate and pack forever.

----------------

Two years later, the exact same pup, Miss Rainybelle, sat on a fallen tree, staring up at the sky with emotionless crystal-like eyes. Her mother had died a couple of weeks ago, and Miss actually wasn't grieving the loss. She couldn't mope around forever. That was just the way Miss was. If someone close to her died, Miss wasn't one to weep. She would more or less be all, "oh, that's too bad" and move on. Miss did realize, however, it was her mother who died, and she was sad about it, she would just never admit it.

Standing up, Miss hopped off the log and began to wander around the Temple, where she had made her new home. She loved it; a river to bathe in, tortoises which were easy prey, and frequent visitors to chat with. Miss, however, refused to fall in love or anything of the sort. She wouldn't adopt or have pups or anything. Tsk, all she needed to survive was herself.

Until she met Baroness.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: You'll Be Safe with Me [private with Iri and GM]

Postby Iri » April 20th, 2015, 12:29 am

A tall, slim wolf with a ferocious temper and a nasty attitude, but also a kinder side, Baroness awoke from her place on a boulder. She had fallen asleep rather early the previous day. She was a nomad, she didn't need anyone- or that's what she had manipulated herself into thinking. Secretly, deep down, she did long for someone to spend time with. Not necessarily a mate, but perhaps a friend? That wouldn't happen... Her behaviour would prevent that from ever happening, she thought... As she continued down the path that she had chosen, occasionally turning left or right, but mostly sticking to the right, she mused about her brother. She had been raised solely by her elder sibling, as their mother had died from unknown causes- however, one thing they were certain of was that it was not a disease- and their father had mysteriously disappeared. It had disappointed both canines, but they had forced themselves to get over it. Her brother had been a good role model, no doubt, but like their father, he had vanished... Baroness was certain he was not dead. Just missing.

As she continued to trek down the stony path, occasionally stepping onto the dirt road and having to redirect herself, she reached some very odd Temple. Strangely enough, as opposed to many areas she had explored, it seemed rather cold and vacant... Except for four or five animals roaming around. Baroness' startling crimson gaze locked on one particular wolf- a white one, with black and red markings. Slowly, she approached, but kept silent. She wanted to see whether this canid was friend or foe... or perhaps just neutral.

[Sorry, sometimes it takes me a long time to type these posts.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Kipekee » April 20th, 2015, 12:47 am

Lifting her head, Miss caught sight of another she-wolf. Snorting, she prepared herself for possible attack. Wolves around this place were desperate for territory, and the fact that Miss kept hers so far was a sign she was doing a good job of keeping up with it. Unbeknownst to either of them, they were alike in so many ways. Neither of them cared, at least not at this moment.

"What do you want?" Miss growled, flicking her tail. She wanted to know if this she-wolf was worthy of her trust. Trust that Miss didn't just give away. Trust that was hard to earn. Trust that was easy to break.

(that's okay!)
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » April 20th, 2015, 12:54 am

"Calm down, I ain't here to drive you out or whatever you think," Baroness snapped back. "I'm just a nomad. What, do you own this place or somethin'?" She assumed that the hostile wolf had claimed ownership of this land, judging by her ferocity and protectiveness over it, but she couldn't help but bristle and growl herself. She was just a nomad, and if she did pick a fight with this stranger canine, she was noticeably smaller. She would most likely lose, should she challenge this wolf to a fight... Granted, she wouldn't, but she would not flee either, unless forced out. She blamed her impulsiveness and her daredevil behaviour... Her bushy tail lashed and she pinned her ears back against her head; not as a sign of submission, but rather a gesture of aggression. She stared at the larger wolf directly, unfazed.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » April 20th, 2015, 1:12 am

"What do you think?" Miss sat down, rolling her eyes. "Chances would be against you, anyway." Smirking, she adjusted her pearl necklace and sat up in more of a proud pose. "I still need to know who you are and what you're doing here." She turned and scratched her ear. "So, tell me, 'nomad', what's your name?"

Just then, a dragonfly flew past Miss's nose. Quick as a blink, she jumped up and quickly rid it of it's life. "You're welcome to stay if you want, just don't pull tricks." Miss said, just before she began crunching on the insect.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » April 20th, 2015, 1:27 am

"The name's Baroness," answered the black she-wolf, keeping all emotion devoid from her somewhat low, monotonous voice. Her ears slowly swiveled up, and her tense and overly-cautious demeanor gradually faded. She still kept an erect posture, and as she watched the other canine swiftly end a small dragonfly's life and crunch on it, she listened to her speak again. Of course she wouldn't pull tricks. But the wolf's offer for her to stay surprised her a bit.

"You sure I can stay?" she asked gruffly. "I mean, it ain't that I'm complainin' or nothin'," she added hastily. She was just still a little careful- she had been tricked before into thinking she could stay for maybe a day or two, but it had ended with her being attacked and then chased out.

[Yes, she kind of speaks like the stereotypical country person. :P]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » April 20th, 2015, 2:22 am

"If I wasn't certain you'd be in the canyons by now." Answered Miss, blinking her beige eyes. "So make yourself at home, leave whenever you want, I'm the boss. Ok? Ok. Good."

(rushed)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » April 20th, 2015, 9:41 pm

"Yeah, sure, sounds great," Baroness muttered gruffly, beginning to pad past her immediately. In the canyons? What in the name of Mira did that mean, that she'd be kicked out? Killed? Whatever, it didn't matter... She did, however, feel some confusion as to why the canine had allowed her to stay. There didn't seem to be any others around... It wasn't like Baroness had done anything special or interesting. But she wasn't complaining. Perhaps she'd stay for a bit, get to know this wolf, perhaps grow to trust her. She couldn't help but still feel a bit wary. She flicked her tail as she turned towards the wolf, remembering something. "Oi. I forgot to ask you your name," she said.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Return to Role Play (OT)