[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed to Amanda and Kivuli] — My Lion King Forum

[Closed to Amanda and Kivuli]

Re: [Closed to Amanda and Kivuli]

Postby Panda-chan » November 9th, 2009, 4:42 am

By far my longest post in an RP lol. 4 new charries! :O

Character Bios:
Name: Bloodfang
Species: Black Rat
Personality: Bloodthirsty and cruel, Bloodfang isn't afraid to step up to a challenge whenever the opportunity arises. He's easily prone to anger and is quick to kill anyone who dares make fun of him. Although his full devotion is to Grimclaw, sometimes he can get a bit rebellious and bossy with the others. He is also a good friend of Nightclaw.
Description: Large and muscular with jet-black smooth fur, blood-red eyes, very large fangs (hence his name), with multiple long clawmarks along his back. His main weapon is a long white cutlass which he uses often to intimidate as well as kill. All in all, he's a pretty terrifying rat.
History: Not much is known about Bloodfang's history, except that one day Grimclaw found him mercilessly slaying a family of rabbits along the road and was impressed by his ruthlessness and strength. He was then asked to join the horde and promoted to one of the five senior captains.

Name: Nightclaw
Personality: A little more levelheaded than Bloodfang, but still just as cruel, Nightclaw is very eloquent with words and relies more on his cunning and trickery than on brute strength. However, despite his somewhat bony appearance, he can deal some pretty hefty blows. Along with Bloodfang, the two make a fearsome pair.
Description: Thin with blueish-black fur, slanted white eyes, with a scar across his right cheek. Nightstar wields no weapons - instead he uses his powerful black claws to rip and tear at his enemy.
History: Nightclaw has long remained loyal to Grimclaw and is good friends with Bloodfang, his fellow captain. Prior to joining Grimclaw's massive army, he was known as "The Midnight Claw" (now changed to Nightclaw), a much-feared solo bandit who terrorized creatures in Mossflower Woods. It was only after Grimclaw learned of his infamy that he requested that he join his horde. Nightclaw agreed, on the provision that he be enlisted as one of the more prominent officers. As a result, Grimclaw holds a certain degree of respect for him, yet is still wary of a possible treachery.

Name: Blackfur
Personality: Blackfur is a stupid and greedy rat who's only motive for joining Grimclaw's horde was for the plunder he would inevitably reap in. He has a tendancy to boss others around and thinks very highly of himself, despite his low rank. Although he would love more than anything to be promoted to a higher position, he still remains one of the stupidest and lowest officers in Grimclaw's view. Basically just a black-furred version of Cheesethief lol. ^^
Description: Mangy black fur, beady yellow eyes, and medium height. Blackfur's weapon of choice is a crooked cutlass that he keeps tied to a belt along his waist.
History: Blackfur willfully recruited into Grimclaw's horde after one of his rat captors told him about the loot he might receive if he joined. Since then, Blackfur's desperately been trying to seek the favor of the Warlord in the hopes that he will eventually gain a share of the plunder.

Name: Mudpaw
Species: Brown Rat
Personality: Dimwitted like Blackfur, Mudpaw is an arrogant, selfish rat who's only interested in pleasing the Warlord so that he can look out for his own interests. However, he's less ambitious than Blackfur and is very lazy. He'd rather be sleeping than following orders from anyone.
Description: Mud-colored brown fur, brown eyes, and fat. He carries a dagger in his paw and is almost always sleeping, which is one of the reasons Grimclaw hates him so much.
History: Nothing is known about Mudpaw's history, except that he has been in Grimclaw's horde for a very long time.

"Yes, goodnight Matthias." Constance said quietly. She shuffled off down to Cavern Hole with a dimly-lit lantern. Although she was feeling very sleepy, she decided to stay up a while longer to read a little.

Rowan waved a quick goodbye to his friend, then slowly crept down the hall toward his own room. What an exhausting day! The young squirrel groggily changed into his nightgown, scarcely able to keep his eyes open. He blew out the candle and snuggled into his own comfortable little bed. Two minutes later, he was snoring.

Nightclaw sniffed disdainfully. "I don't know what's got his tail all in a bunch. We weren't that loud."
Bloodfang cracked his knuckles loudly. "It's probably that Redwall place the Chief's been setting his sights on lately. From the looks of it, he's planning to have it taken over by tomorrow. Good thing too - I can't wait to finally crack some skulls again." he growled darkly, polishing the smooth white blade of his cutlass. He paused to admire it briefly as it reflected the moonlight.
Nightclaw white eyes glimmered in evil anticipation. "Yes, it's been so long since we've seen any real action. It would be a nice change to invade an abbey, instead of being lugged about in his haycart all day!"
Blackfur, who'd been eavesdropping on the two captains' conversation, shuddered inwardly with glee. He nudged a half-awake Mudpaw in the ribs. "Listen to that Mudpaw? We're looting an abbey! Hohoho... we'll be rich!"
Mudpaw opened a sleepy eye. "Wassat? An abbey? Where?" he glanced around stupidly as though expecting to see one pop up at any second. Blackfur hit him on the head with the blunt side of his cutlass, jerking his companion awake. "We're going to a mouse abbey, stupid! Redwall, it's called. Probably full of gold too!" Blackfur couldn't stop himself from sniggering with joy.
Mudpaw laughed along half-heartedly. "Yes, gold... ha haha." Within seconds he had dozed off again.
But Blackfur remained awake. He watched the sillhouette of Grimclaw at the head of the wagon with curiousity. What dark plan lurked in the evil Warlord's mind? Whatever it was, Blackfur assured himself, it would surely get them into that mouse abbey soon enough... that place they called Redwall....
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Baya » November 9th, 2009, 5:29 am

Grimclaw was thinking deep for a moment, and he tuned out the voices of his subordinates. As hard as it was, he finally came up with a stable, reliable, and full proof plan that would get them not only into redwall, but also help them take it from right under the resident's noses. Grimclaw looked to BloodFang. "BloodFang. I am going to leave you in charge of several troops that will hide within mossflower woods." Grimclaw announced, as they bounced again with another rock on the road. Grimclaw growled as he turned to the driver of the cart, and gripped the lowly rat's right ear with his left paw. "Avoid the rocks you baffoon! My rear is sore from all these avoidable speed bumps!" Grimclaw snarled, hating the fact that his orders had been interrupted. He then turned to his captains again, as he heard the cart driver whimper.

"Now where was I? Ah yes. Bloodfang is in charge of several of the rat troops within Mossflower woods. Nightclaw, I want you to stay with Bloodfang and make sure nothing goes wrong. The plan is that Blackfur, Mudpaw and I will enter Redwall through disguise. We will try to convince the Redwallers to let us stay the night. When the redwallers go to sleep, I will open the doors and send either Blackfur or Mudpaw to inform you when it is time. From there I think it should be pretty clear. We will take Redwall tonight!" Grimclaw cheered with a hearty chuckle, raising his metal claw. It glinted with the moonlight as several of his men in the other carts cheered.

"Pr-Problem Sir!" The cart driver whimpered. Grimclaw's ears twitched and he gazed at the driver with a heavy glare. "W-We won't make it till dawn at least! There is alot of foliage in the way, and we'll need to clear a path." The driver said with a slight stutter. Grimclaw sighed, but a wide smile spread across his repulsive face.

"Very well. If we aren't there by dawn, know that I'll leave you to Bloodfang for some...corperal punishment." Grimclaw chuckled. The driver whimpered more as he sped up the cart slightly.

~ Back At Redwall ~

Beleos ran through a dense, and dark forest. He jumped over rocks, and several exposed tree roots. He looked behind him every now and again at what was chasing him. Behind him was a rat in black armor, weilding a char-coal black sword. Beleos looked ahead of him, wondering why he was without his dagger, and why he felt so afraid. He tripped over a branch, and scraped his knee. He gasped in pain, not being able to take in air for a moment. When his eyes set on the advancing rat, he quickly got up again and ran on regardless of the pain he was feeling. Soon he stopped abruptly at the edge of a cliff where one single tree stood. He turned around, and backed up against the tree watching in horror as the fearsome rat slowly came closer, and closer to him. The rat was now scraping his heavy sword against the stone ground. Sparks flew from the tip of the blade, and Beleos did not know what to do. He wanted to move, but he couldn't! Was it fear that was making him so immobilized? Beleos noticed that the tree he had his back up against was actually wrapping it's roots around him, not letting him move from that spot. The rat stopped when it reached Beleos, and within the dark helmet Beleos could make out crimson red eyes. The rat revealed a metal claw, raising it high above Beleos's head and then slashing downwards, laughing maniacally as he did so.

Beleos screamed as he awoke, on the wooden floor of his room. He groaned as he wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, hoping he didn't wake anyone up with his scream. He quickly stood up, and then sat down on his bed. "Only a nightmare...only a nightmare..." Beleos said to himself several times, trying to calm down. All of it felt so real! From the pain in his knee, to the tendrils of the tree, and the metal claw slashing downwards into his flesh. He looked out the window, and noticed the sun was shining through. It was time to get up anyways, so he figured he should get cleaned up and go down to see what he could help with.

Beleos went to that same bucket of water in his room, and cleaned his face free of sweat with the cool, refreshing water. He then put on the provided green robes, and this time wore his dagger belt around his waist under the robes. Right now, he wasn't exactly feeling secure.

When Beleos had found his way down to the dining hall again, he noticed that only several creatures were awake at this hour. He really didn't want to have awkward conversations with anyone, so again he sat at a table all alone. He buried his head into his arms, and sighed trying to forget the horrifying image of the rat getting closer, and closer.

"Beleos?" A creature said behind Beleos, placing it's hand on his shoulder. Beleos gasped as he quickly whipped around to see that it was only Matthias. He let out a sigh of relief, and rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning defender Matthias." Beleos said with a slightly shaky tone. Matthias titled his head at the reaction he got from the young longtail.

"Is something the matter Beleos? You seem jumpy this morning." Matthias said as he sat beside Beleos. Beleos shook his head, as the image of the rat advancing flashed through his mind again. He looked to Matthias, with a shaky grin.

"N-Nothing is wrong. I'm always j-jumpy in the morning." Beleos said quietly. Matthias raised his eyebrow.

"You know I have a son right? I can sort of tell when a youngling is lying or not." Matthias pointed out. Beleos rubbed the back of his neck, not really feeling comfortable explaining such a horrible nightmare to someone he just met last night.

"I had a bad dream. T-Terrifying actually." Beleos responded. Matthias nodded, wanting to hear more.

"What was it about then?" Matthais finally asked, as he noticed Beleos wasn't saying anything after that. Beleos figured he might as well tell Matthias, since the image was running through his mind every couple of seconds!

"It was about...a rat. I was running from him. He was wearing a black suit of armor, and wielding a strange black colored blade. I was chased through an entire forest by him, until I got to a cliff where a single tree stood. I backed up against the tree, and the roots of that tree wrapped around me, not letting me move." Beleos explained. "He then laughed and...he swiped me with some sort of metal claw." Beleos said looking down, slightly ashamed that he was afraid of some fictional character his mind made up in a nightmare.

"That does sound quite scary." Matthias said with a shudder. "You got to remember though Beleos, that was just a dream. No rat is going to come out of no where, chase you down in a forest, and kill you. As long as you stay within the gates of Redwall, I promise that no evil black armored rats will get to you." Matthias said reassuringly.

"Th-Thank you Matthias." Beleos said bowing his head, actually feeling better than he did before. "Is there anything I can help with?" Beleos asked as he watched Matthias get up. Matthias looked like he was in thought for a moment, and then nodded.

"You can try and find my son, Mattimeo. First place you should go is the kitchen and get some tea to settle down those nerves though." Matthias said as he walked off. Beleos looked to the open door of the kitchen, aromas of porridge, bread, and other eats filling his nostrils. He quickly got up from his bench, and slowly made his way towards the kitchen.

(For the next post, here are the character Bios)

Name: Aislin WildFlower
Species: Field Mouse
Personality: Very proud of her Irish, and noble heritage. She's a bit of a teaser, embarassing anyone she can. She is very serious when the situation calls for it, and rarely shows any hint of sorrow.
Description: She is average height for female field mice, with very light brown fur, green eyes, and her tail is of normal length. She also grew out her hair quite a bit, and braided it so that she could be distinguished as a girl, because her actions gave off the impression that she wasn't one. She wears a purple, and white dress with long sleeves. Though she doesn't wear the head cloth like the other mouse maiden's because again, she doesn't want to be mistaken for a boy in a dress.
History: Aislin is the daughter of a noble of the old king's reign. When Romulus took over, Aislin was taken over seas quickly by her mother. Aislin never knew what became of her father, but she refuses to get upset over it because she understood the sacrifices of nobility. When Aislin was brought to Redwall by her mother she was shy at first, but soon adapted to the community and helped out whenever she could. When Auma came to Redwall with her father, Aislin was among the first other maiden's to befriend the badger mother in training.
Specialty: Although Aislin is a wonderful help in the kitchen, she's also a great archer. Her father was the best archer in the courts before he had disappeared under the reign of Romulus. She doesn't mind showing off her archery skills every now and again, to prove that she wasn't just another mouse maiden for cooking in cleaning.
Other Info: Her father was English, but her mother was Irish. This would explain why Aislin has a heavy Irish accent, that the dibbuns love teasing her about.

Name: Jack Ringtail
Species: Raccoon
Personality: Obnoxious, cowardly, and very isolated from the other redwallers. He gets jealous of anyone that has something he doesn't and he makes it right. He also hates it when someone out matches him at something.
Description: Normal height for a typical raccoon male (half the size of a badger), wears brown shorts with a tattered green vest, and amber eyes.
History: Jack was born far from Redwall into poverty. He had many brothers/sisters and didn't have anything of his own that he didn't share with his siblings. There came a day when King Romulus's men came to his home to collect tax from his parents. Of course his parents couldn't possibly pay what the soldiers were demanding so both of them were taken to the dungeon/work camp. Jack tried his best to take care of his brothers and sisters at the young age of 4 seasons (8 years old). Many of them got ill, and died the following year. The older siblings abandoned Jack, and left him to take care of the younger ones on his own. When the last of his younger sibling's died, Jack left his home, hating himself for not being strong enough to keep his siblings alive. He walked on and on across the land, stealing what he needed to live. Eventually he came across a ship port, and wondered if he could find work over seas. He went along with that plan, and went across the ocean stowed away in a cargo box. When he landed he quickly made his way off the ship, feeling incredibly weak, and ill from not being fed for a long time. Jack had aged with the time he had been traveling, and by the time he reached Redwall he was 10 seasons (10 years old). The Redwallers took him in because they felt sorry for him, and because they wanted him to stay out of trouble outside of Redwall. Mattimeo has always kept his eye on the raccoon to make sure he doesn't get away with any little crime within Redwall.
Specialty: He's a thief, a good liar, and quite the spy when he wants to be.
Other Info: He really doesn't have loyalties to anyone, and does what ever he believes will benefit him over others.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Panda-chan » November 13th, 2009, 1:01 am

Character Bio:
Name: Flearigg
Species: Ferret
Personality: Flearigg is the typical horde ferret, meaning he doesn't have a very complex personality. He's both ruthless and slightly stupid, which is why he isn't as high in rank as Nightclaw and Bloodfang are. The only thing that sets him apart is his amazing digging ability. He's also very skilled with his lance, which he treasures deeply.
Description: Average size, light brown fur, marroon eyes, and whiskers. His underbelly and paws are a slightly lighter shade than the rest of his body. He holds a dark wooden lance almost everywhere he goes.
History: None. Flearigg has been in Grimclaw's horde longer than anyone can remember.

Bloodfang and Nightstar saluted simultaneously. "Yes Chief." There was the slightest flicker of nervous apprehension on both of their otherwise stolid faces.
As for Blackfur, he could hardly believe his own ears. He was thrilled that he'd been specially chosen by Grimclaw to accompany him on such an important mission. What an honor!
Fueled by a new sense of self-pride, Blackfur shook the sleeping Mudpaw soundly on the shoulder and almost shouted in his ear. "Get up fatso! The Chief has a very important task for us."
Mudpaw was rudely shaken awake. "Hey stoppit I'm up, I'm up!" he yelled, his eyes darting to and fro in panic. He scowled when he realized it was only Blackfur. "Well, what is it?" he asked crossly.
Blackfur sniggered again. "Tonight, Mudfur my pal, we'll be sleeping in the great mouse abbey itself! And tomorrow, hohohahaha, the whole lot will be ours! All ours! We'll be rich, and living like kings!" Blackfur slapped his haunches and rocked back and forth in a fit of giggles.
Suddenly a thick staff came slamming down onto his head, knocking the big black rat half-senseless. Blackfur looked up, dazed, as a large figure loomed over him.
"Shut up, idiot! The Chief wants quiet so he can think."
Blackfur recognized the voice instantly. It was Bloodfang. That stupid furball was always thinking up excuses to punish or beat him. Blackfur scowled inwardly as he rubbed his aching wound. One day when he became senior captain, he'd show Bloodfang a thing or two!
Blackfur turned his attention back to Mudpaw, who was now leaning over the wagon, trying to get a glimpse of the Abbey. To his right, Flearigg the ferret was busy sharpening the tip of his wooden lance. He tested the pointed end with his finger, then drew it back swiftly with a yelp as a thick drop of blood welled on his finger. Despite his cut, the ferret smiled evilly. Those silly abbey mice better hope they wouldn't run into him!

Rowan shuffled sleepily into Great Hall and sat down. Last night he'd had a strange dream. He'd dreamt that he was drowning in a roomful of giant acorns, fighting his way to get to the door on the other end. The young squirrel's stomach rumbled. Thinking of food made him hungry. Just as he was wondering whether to go to the kitchens to grab a bite to eat, a large badger sat down on the chair opposite him.
Good morning Rowan." Constance said, "Aren't you hungry? There's plenty of food in the kitchens."
Rowan jumped in his seat. He hadn't heard her approach. "G-good morning Constance. Er, yes. As a matter of fact, I was just about to go there." he stuttered, starting to get up.
The old badger laughed. "My, you're as jumpy as a jackrabbit this morning! Anyhow, don't let me stop you from eating a good breakfast. You'd better hurry or that rascal Basil will clear half the food in the Abbey! By the way, have you seen Mattimeo?"
Rowan stopped in his tracks. He thought for a bit. "Matti? Er.... no, I haven't seen him today Constance."
The look of sadness crossed Constance's face. She quickly tried to hide it. "Very well then. Carry on."
The young squirrel hurried away.

"Hi there Beleos! Did you sleep well last night? I'm starving!"
Rowan had bumped into the young fieldmouse on his way to the kitchens. Now that Constance was far behind him, his confidence had been restored once again. The sight of the large, powerful badger always sent shivers down his spine.
"Somehow that's not surprising Rowan." a voice giggled from behind them. It was Tess. "Good morning Beleos and Rowan." she nodded at each politely, giving a small curtsy.
"'Morning Tess." Rowan said, yawning widely.
Tess gave him a look before turning to Beleos. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw the state he was in. "Beleos, you look like you've been stung by a porcupine! What happened? Did you have a bad dream?"
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Baya » November 13th, 2009, 1:14 am

"Yeah. I have... I mean I've had the bad dream." Beleos said quietly, turning to Tess and Rowan. "Matthias told me to just get some tea, and it would settle my ner-nerves." Beleos said as he felt a shiver run down his spine. He made his way into the kitchen, and looked around. Only a single mouse was there, and she was tending to the kettle.

"Uhm, excuse me miss." Beleos said approaching the female mouse.

"Who is this miss you speak of?" Aislin said as she turned quickly, with her arms crossed across her chest. Beleos was slightly startled by her loud booming voice, and the tone of voice she was taking with him. "My name be Aislin. You must be the long tail that sir Abbot was talking about at the dinner last night." Aislin said with a small smile. Beleos chuckled nervously, as he looked back to Tess and Rowan.

"I was told I could...come in here to get some tea. I had a troubling dream." Beleos explained. Aislin looked as though she was thinking for a moment, and she prodded Beleos's chest with her finger.

"First tell me your name. I do not like to address with formality." Aislin said as she took out a wooden cup, and began to pour some hot water into it.

"My name is Beleos." Beleos explained. Aislin smiled as she dropped some of the tea leaves into the hot water. She then turned, and handed Beleos the cup carefully.

"It's a little hot, but you shouldn't wait till it's cold to drink." Aislin warned. Beleos couldn't help but smile right back at her.

"Thank you very much miss." Beleos said with a bow of his head.

"Did I not just tell you I don't like formalities?" Aislin said with a raised eye brow. She then looked to Rowan, and Tess.

"Why, look what the rat dragged in! Rowan, and Tess, what can I get you two?" Aislin asked as she wiped her paws on her apron.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Panda-chan » November 15th, 2009, 5:21 am

[OOC: My shortest post ever o_O. Sorry for all the inconsistencies in my posts lol :lol:]

"Just some strawberry cordial please." said Tess, holding out her glass. Aislin filled it up without comment.
"And I'd like some honey scones and hotcakes and nutbread and pine nuts and honeyed-" Rowan cut himself off when he noticed Aislin's stern gaze. "I mean, er, just honey scones would be alright."
Cornflower, who was nearby, stifled a giggle.

Back in Great Hall, Constance still sat at the table, thinking. Finally she decided to get up. She needed to find Auma as soon as possible so she could resume her training. Who knows, reasoned the aging badger mother, they might even bump into Mattimeo himself!
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby Baya » November 15th, 2009, 5:28 am

"Ah. You are a squirrel, but you eat like a hare." Beleos murmured to Rowan as he drank some of the tea. He then proceeded his way out of the kitchen. The tea was already taking effect in calming him down from the realistic nightmare he had. Beleos noticed that Matthias was just standing, staring at him. "Uhm, Matthias? Did you want to say something?" Beleos asked. The mouse didn't say a word. "Matthias?" Beleos repeated as he walked slowly towards the robed mouse. The mouse smiled slightly as he began to fade, then disappear. Beleos looked in awe, wondering how this was possible. He then looked into the tea cup.

"This is some strong stuff..." Beleos said as he gazed into the greenish murkiness of the tea.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » November 15th, 2009, 7:09 pm

[OOC: Kivuli said I could do the role of Aislin :)]

Aislin noted the quizzical look on his face. Daydreamin' now are we master? Keep drinken yon tea and you'll feel better.
Still, Aislin watched him and was thinking. Some little mice don't know how to take care of themselves! Or prehaps Martin is trying to
tell him something.

Aislin quickly retired from her meal, taking a blackberry tart with her. She slowly walked down the corridors and stopped by Martin's tapestry. Oh, Martin, what are you a'tryin' to tell this lad? Tell me!
Aislin waited for a while. Nothing happend. Eventually she gave up and started walking back. Then Aislin grew heavy and dizzy.
The world spinned around her as she fell to the ground. She collapsed.

Aislin was in a nightmare. Evil hordes of rats with glowing red eyes were watching her. She went through dozens of them.
Watching her. Aislin, unafraid, picked up a bow and arrow and quickly fired at one of them. It didn't die. One, larger then the rest,
pounced on her. He clanged a iron arm at her. And chuckled evily.

CRAAASSSHH!!!

Aislin woke with a vase from a table broken on her head. She swaggered in pain and landed on the window pane. Her head throbbed as she figured out something to do. Constance. Matthias. Beleos. Somebody. She said weakly. Then she collapsed.
Last edited by LadyAnette on November 15th, 2009, 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Postby Baya » November 15th, 2009, 8:16 pm

Beleos began his search for Mattimeo, really wondering where he should start. As he was walking he heard a little crash of a vase. He quickly made his way towards where he heard the small crash, excusing his way around some abbeyers. Beleos looked around, and saw nothing out of the ordinary. That was until he saw Aislin against the window, looking very dazed. He made his way slowly towards her but winced as he felt something scratch his foot. He looked down to the broken pieces of the vase. "Aislin? What happened?" Beleos asked as he walked around the debris, to help her stay up.
Last edited by Baya on November 15th, 2009, 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » November 15th, 2009, 11:37 pm

[OOC: Whoops! Sorry! I'll edit it ;D]
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Postby Baya » November 15th, 2009, 11:43 pm

[OOC: Edited my post :)]
Baya

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)