[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Wolf RP (VM and Whistlerfly) — My Lion King Forum

Wolf RP (VM and Whistlerfly)

Re: Wolf RP (VM and Whistlerfly)

Postby VitanisMate » April 7th, 2015, 4:30 pm

Craig looked at Bandhura in anger when she shouted at him. Who did that wolf pup think she was anyway? He again looked at her in disdain but was silent for a few moments. "You filthy wolf pup who do you think you're talking to?! I've killed animals like you!" However he quickly silenced himself and said, "Uh what I mean to say is...I'm out here all alone with my...with this human hunter trying to kill me and I don't think I can survive by myself. I mean I can track animals but I can't hunt...like this..." motioning towards himself. He looked around a moment however and noticed the forest was too quiet. He quickly put his paw over Bandhura's mouth before she could speak and scooted her and himself into the bushes.

He quickly noticed the paws he and the pup left in the dirt and quickly went out of the bushes and wiped the dirt so their paws were no where to be found. He again ducked in the bushes and saw his father trying to look for him, his heart racing he could hear it inside of his head. 'Dad...it's me! I'm your son! Please take me home!' he thought to himself. As he saw the hunter move on by without noticing him he again looked at the little wolf pup and said, "Uh that's the hunter trying to kill me."

He again looked at her and said, "Hey kid listen uh I know...I haven't been really pleasant so far but I need your help if I am going to survive out here. My name is Craig. I...I won't make it past the first night and my father won't help me either. He hates me since he thinks I 'killed his son'. I need your help kid." It took all of his effort not to gag as he asked this little wolf pup for help. He quickly looked around and said in fear, "Uh where are your parents? Wolf mothers rarely leave little pups out here all alone unless they are dead."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » April 7th, 2015, 7:36 pm

Bandhura shrunk into the size of a little hairball when Craig once again exploded on her in anger. She often got impatient or cheeky and upset her mother on pervious occasions, yes, but this was a complete stranger after all. A slightly confused look appeared on the puppy's face when his angry expression disappeared and he started talking calmly. He sure was weird... What did he mean that he couldn't hunt "like this" and couldn't survive on his own? He was almost a young adult wolf, how has he survived so far?

Before she could say anything, though, she found herself being forced into the nearest bush. Her startled yelp was muffled up as Craig put his paw over her month. From within their cover, Bandhura too could see Craig's father walk by. Of course, she instantly recognized him. Was the smaller, mean human also around? The one her mother tried to attack? And where was her mother anyway? Surely she was nearby. Once she found her, everything would be alright.

Looking up at Craig as the hunter left, little Bandhura blinked a few times. "I don't know..." she said, staring at him with her innocent, wide and adorable eyes. She really was a cute puppy. "But we'll be okay when we find her!" she said, her expression brightening up. "Mom always knows what to do!"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » April 7th, 2015, 8:51 pm

Craig however was not amused at her trying to look cute and said, "Your mother sounds pretty stupid." He laughed at his own statement and quickly looked around, "We uh...better find something to eat and drink." As he kept walking he again looked at the little wolf pup and said, "Hey kid what do you think of humans? I mean they've built cities and technology while all wolves can do is poop in the dirt." He again laughed at his own statement, "That's pretty incredible right?"

He finally looked around and saw some water. Not waiting on the wolf pup to follow him he immediately bounded off to the river and put his paw in there trying to fish it out like a human, failing miserably as his paw dropped the water before he could even put it up to his face. He noticed Bandhura was lapping up water like a dog and looking at him strangely.

He quickly said with pride yet again, "Wolves drink in that archaic way, humans however are more delicate." He again put his paw in there dropping the water back in the river before he could put it up to his mouth. "Dang it why won't this work!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » April 7th, 2015, 10:35 pm

(She wasn't trying to look cute. She just does.)

Bandhura frowned grumpily as Craig called her mother stupid, walking alongside the adolescent but not saying anything about it. "You're stupid..." she thought to herself. He was right, though, about them needing it eat and drink. Water wasn't a problem for a puppy but food was, so it seemed like she had to stick with him until she would find her mother.

Despite really wanting to say something sassy in response to all of his insulting words (and especially to him saying that her mother was stupid), Bandhura stayed quiet until they reached the river. Honestly, aside from being the biggest jerk the pup has ever met in her short existence, he was also a complete weirdo. Just what was he doing?? And who on earth cared about how humans drink? "Gentle?" she asked, sounding genuinely confused. "That human we saw wants to kill you."

(Is he ever gonna be nice to her, by the way?)
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » April 15th, 2015, 2:28 pm

(Yes he will warm up to her. I was just using an excuse for Craig to yell at her ha.)

Craig looked at Bandhura for a second and said, "The human hunter you saw does not really want to kill me. He's just confused." As he noticed her puzzled expression he quickly said, "You see uh...he thinks I killed his son. It's not his fault he is hunting me. He is innocent." He finally looked back at the pool of water and did a gag as he reluctantly started to lap water with his tongue just like wolves and dogs do. 'Look at me I'm drinking water like a dumb wolf,' he thought. He quickly looked around as he lifted his head up and said, "Uh kid you never told me your name..." He looked back at his feet and noticed how uncomfortable he really was as a wolf, having to be on all fours like he was an animal. 'Oh dad I wish I was me again and you could take me home!' He quickly tried to change the emphhasis from him and instead focus on the wolf pup's family life, "Uh kid you never said where your father is..."

Before she could answer Craig said to her, "Uh we need to find food like a deer or a rabbit. Uh Bandhura I know how to track animals, since I have done that loads of times, but I do not...uh how do I kill animals like a wolf?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » April 19th, 2015, 8:57 pm

As Bandhura listened to Craig give her some sort of an explanation, if it could be called that, as to why this hunter wasn't to be blamed for trying to kill him, she found herself to be even more confused in light of what she was hearing. After all, what did it matter whether this man believed that he was after the wolf that had killed his son or whether he was innocent? Would all of that be of any significance if Craig was dead? She felt like pointing this out to him and almost did, like how she normally just said what was on her mind, but decided against it.

Watching the adolescent wolf express what almost seemed like pure disgust before drinking from the river very reluctantly, as well as noticing the way he then stared at his own paws after asking her for her name, the pup really didn't know what to make of him. He was such a strange, weird wold... "I'm Bandhura." she said. Feeling slightly taken aback as Craig then asked her about her father's whereabouts, she didn't have time to tell him that she had no idea before he changed the subject to hunting, once again emphasizing the impression that he was acting as if he wasn't a wolf at all.

Truth be told, little Bandhura really didn't know anything about the male that had sired her. Her mother was the one who'd given her her name, saying that she's always liked it, and she never spoke much of him, even when asked about the subject by her daughter. Pushingit to the back of her mind for the time being, the puppy slightly tilted her head as she stared at him more oddly than ever before. "Uh..." She blinked a few times. "With your teeth..." What an odd question coming from a wolf who was on his own. Surely he had to hunt his own food. "At least, that's how mom does it..." Perhaps Craig had his own method which, if he did, was probably incredibly peculiar just like he was.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » May 5th, 2015, 7:10 pm

Craig looked at Bandhura after she mentioned his teeth and bit down with his teeth and immediately shuddered in disgust. 'Ugh I have to bite something like an animal just to get food around here?' he thought. He again looked back at Bandhura and said, "Uh you stay here while I find something to eat." Before she could protest about Craig leaving her on her own Craig already sprinted away and looked for an animal to hunt. He started to look around for tracks of anything, something that would get him food. He quickly noticed deer tracks and headed off in that direction and quickly noticed something strange about how he was tracking the animal.

He suddenly could smell the deer and he quickly licked his chops as he imagined the nice, lean meat and the succulent taste such an animal would have...he immediately shuddered in disgust at this new sensation and was quickly startedled by it as he felt even more like a foreigner in a stranger's body and not like himself. As he kept tracking the animal by his nose (he didn't notice until later he wasn't even using the deer tracks to find the animal) he noticed the buck in the clearing already on alert for any predators nearby. 'Like getting a fish in a barrel,' Craig thought confidently to himself. He waited for the deer to quickly turn and took the opportunity to bound towards the animal and start biting it on the throat. The deer however was more than Craig could handle it seemed since it kept thrashing him around.

Craig bit down even harder and tried to use his claws to scratch the animal however he was surprised to note that the deer immediately flung him off and even kicked him in the head with its hooves for good measure. Craig became even more grumpy at this but instead of blaming the failure on himself he immediately made it Bandhura's fault. 'That stupid wolf pup doesn't know what she's talking about or doing!' he thought. He immediately rushed back to Bandhura (because he was angry not because he was concerned for her) and gave her a glare as he started yelling at her again, "Well I did exactly what you said! What did I get?! I got a bad bump on my head and horrible headache! You obviously are clueless out here! How does your mother put up with you! Geez!" He looked away from her and sat down to ease his migraine.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » May 5th, 2015, 7:56 pm

Bandhura just sat there with a bored, grumpy look on her face and waited for Craig to return. Since she was way too young for it, she was unable to put the pieces together and realize that Craig had attempted to hunt something way too big for him (a grown buck in this case) when the adolescent wolf returned with a rather nasty bump on his head. Instead, all she could focus on was the way he was yelling at her again.

The little pup shrank to the size of a little furball, her ears flat against her head and her tail between her legs. Why was it her fault that he was a bad hunter? And how did he know anything about how things worked between her and her mother? There was so much yelling someone as young as she could handle, though, so this time she just stayed he way she was, looking at him with teary eyes as her little body shook uncontrollably.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » May 5th, 2015, 11:09 pm

Craig quickly tried to rub his head and became grouchy as he couldn't bring his paw up to do it. As Bandhura started to tear up and shake Craig calmed himself down and looked towards her direction. He suddenly started to feel bad for her for the first time and quickly sighed. "I'm sorry ki...Bandhura. I'm sorry for yelling at you." He looked at the little wolf pup and tried to smile towards her as he said, "The fault was mine, not yours. That was not right for me to yell at you."

He looked at Bandhura and noticed she looked very similar to the wolf he had shot and killed a few hours ago but quickly let that drop from his mind. He was sure all wolves looked alike. He quickly tried to ingratiate himself more with the wolf pup and said, "So...what's your favorite thing to do with your mother?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » May 6th, 2015, 8:31 am

Still too caught up in her shaking and sobbing, Banhura was expecting Craig to start shouting again when he suddenly looked in her direction. So, naturally, what he ended up saying to her took her quite by surprise. Hearing him apologize (without raising his voice) had to be the last thing she'd expected.

Standing up, the little puppy almost titlted her head curiously as she looked at the adolescent wolf in front of her. From what she's seen of Craig so far, it was anything but in his nature to behave like this. She blinked a few times before muttering her response. "Um..." she said, speaking quietly because she was still worried of another outburst. "She often teaches me stuff, but I like playing with her a lot more..." Being a pup, she obviously loved to play.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)