[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » February 4th, 2015, 3:49 pm

Adan laughed at Leon. "It is fun," he said. "But it's also quite dangerous. You always have to be careful."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 4th, 2015, 4:47 pm

Leon nodded, then said, "I know, Uncle Adan, it just seems so cool to be able to control an element that basically was meant to hurt people. No offense, Uncle Adan, Aunt Elsa."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » February 4th, 2015, 5:00 pm

"It's fine," Adan said, but Elsa didn't say anything. Losing control meant hurting someone. She had learned that lesson multiple times. She even saw her gift as a curse sometimes, but Anna would always be there to help her out with that.

"Okay. I think that's enough training for now. Let's go have some breakfast," she said. Elisa and Adrian cheered and ran out of the ballroom.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 5th, 2015, 4:19 pm

Twyla and Leon ran after them, laughing, making Anna and Kristoff smile. Anna went over to Elsa and asked her, "Are you okay?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » February 5th, 2015, 4:21 pm

"Yeah. I'm fine," Elsa said. "Just always worried about them having powers is all. You're lucky none of your kids have it. I just hope Marianne doesn't have it as well."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 5th, 2015, 4:25 pm

Anna put a hand on her sister's shoulder and said, "I'm sure everything will be okay, Elsa. You never know what the future holds."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 5th, 2015, 4:27 pm

Elsa smiled at her sister. "I know," she said. "I'm lucky to have a sister like you. You always know how to cheer me up."

"Elsa!" Adan called from the doorway.

"Coming!" Elsa replied. "Want to race?" She asked Anna.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 5th, 2015, 4:31 pm

Anna smiled and said, "You're on!" then she got into the start position.

Kristoff went to the door to stand beside Adan and said, "I bet Anna will win this,"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 5th, 2015, 4:38 pm

"It wouldn't surprise me if she did," Adan replied. "Anna's always been the more active one."

Elsa got into the starting position as well, and then said, "On your mark, get set, go!" Then began running along with Anna, not caring what any of the servants thought of her running through the castle. It was good exercise for her. She stopped a few feet away from the door to the dining hall, though, out of breath.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 5th, 2015, 6:23 pm

Anna passed by Elsa, saying, "See ya later! Ha ha!" Then she made it to the door, breathing hard and doubling over, trying to catch her breath. "Looks like I won," she said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)