[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed to VitanisMate] — My Lion King Forum

[Closed to VitanisMate]

[Closed to VitanisMate]

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 8:37 pm

Lucius walked down the street, his black tail twitching at the utter silence. He gazed over at the houses to his right as he walked and frowned. Which one belonged to his father? Lucius had left so long ago, he had forgotten where he was born, and where his father used to take him. Lucius's father was none other than Francis. He had inherited his black fur, and general face shape from his father. However, he was alot more refined, and thought himself to be far more intelligent then his father. He had left both his parents when he was a fully grown adult, and he wandered about night after night since then. He never once thought about going back to his parents for love or support. Lucius was also curious as to how his other two siblings were. Last time he saw them, they were really opposed to his attitude.

Lucius finally stopped and looked over at the numbers for the gate of this house. His eyes narrowed as he realized he had found his father's home. He'd have to sneak in, and silently. He quickly jumped from where he stood to the stone fencing of Francis's house, figuring he should come in through the window of his father's old room. As he walked along side the rim of the gate his ear twitched and he turned his amber eyes onto the figure that was following after him.

"So you're alive?" Bluebeard grunted as he looked to Lucius in front of him. Lucius didn't say anything for a while then nodded. "Your parents thought you were dead boy. To be honest I really didn't give a damn, but your parents were frantic." Bluebeard murmured as he jumped down from the stone fencing, and walked on the lawn towards the back of the house. Lucius also jumped down from the fencing, and followed alongside Bluebeard.

"I was out of town. It has been far too long. What happened to my siblings?" Lucius asked as he and Bluebeard sat down. Bluebeard snorted.

"Atila disappeared." Bluebeard said as he laid down on his side with a groan. Lucius looked down for a moment and twitched his whiskers. His older brother, Atila, looked more like his mother than his father. He was also much more aggressive then Lucius's other sibling, and mother.

"Do you figure he just left like I did, or was he killed?" Lucius asked in monotone. Bluebeard shrugged.

"The idiot was going around, picking fights with the wrong cats. I wouldn't be surprised if Kong used him as floss." Bluebeard grunted. Lucius looked to the tree that branched up to Francis's window.

"I'll speak with you more later. I must see my father." Lucius said quietly as he quickly trotted to the tree, and sprinted up it, digging his claws into the bark for support. He then proceeded to walk along the longest branch, towards the window to Francis's room.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Re: [Closed to VitanisMate]

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2009, 8:58 pm

Francis was inside when he saw Lucius there. Lucius oh my goodness! Where hae you been! You scared us! Whatever joy Francis had now turned to anger. Well now Attila is gone and only you and Felecity are left. What a great thing to hear when you are a parent!

OOC: Felecity is the female cat who is the offspring of Francis and Nhozemptekh.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 9:13 pm

Lucius sighed as he looked to his father. "I did not come back for an earful. Bluebeard told me about Atila's disappearance." Lucius muttered. He wasn't actually sure why he came back. Something in his gut just told him to.
Baya

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2009, 9:16 pm

Now you listen to me young man just because you are out of the house does not mean I can't tell you what to do! Bluebeard told ya huh? You think you are so smart and wise. Well let me tell you that you are not! Now go say hi to your sister.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 9:19 pm

"Didn't I just say I didn't come here for an earful?" He said with a slight hiss. "You might be my father, but don't think that alone gives you authority over me." He growled. "Where is Felicity?" Lucius asked with a frown. He at least expected his sister to welcome him back with bit more then a lecture.
Baya

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2009, 9:26 pm

She is over there. Francis pointed over. Now go say hi to her. Felecity was there waiting for her brother. Lucius oh you are back. She gave him a headbutt. I missed you!
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 9:28 pm

Lucius stepped into his kitten hood house, and looked around for his sister. It was when he got head butted that he groaned. "I see you are still so very playful." Lucius said with a small smile. "How have things been?" Lucius asked.
Baya

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2009, 9:32 pm

Good but mom and dad have been worried about you outside all there by yourself. So have I! Are you okay and how have things been going? Attila's gone have you heard that? Did you meet Bluebeard?
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 9:35 pm

"Still chatty too. I've been fine. Just wandering around all over. Meeting exotic cats, and such. It's fun to have a little variety in your life." He said with a mischievous grin. "Yeah, I met Bluebeard outside, and he said Atila had disappeared. Quite a shame..." Lucius said quietly, looking to the open window where Francis was sitting.
Baya

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2009, 9:38 pm

Chatty? Well that hurt my feelings! Lucius you are not being naughty are you? Are you being good? Yeah I miss Attlia so much! She then started to cry. She looked up at her brother hoping he had a comforting face on.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)