[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed to VitanisMate] — My Lion King Forum

[Closed to VitanisMate]

Re: [Closed to VitanisMate]

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 9:42 pm

"I missed everyone...probably Atila most of all." He said looking down sadly himself. "I'm here to stay now...Well...Of course not here. Last place I'd want to be is around dad all day." Lucius muttered.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2009, 9:44 pm

What is wrong with dad? You know he just worries about you? What is wrong with that? So where are you staying? Can I come? That would be great if I could? So?
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 9:48 pm

"I don't know where I'm staying. Probably the abandoned church with Franz again. I have to speak with the mystic anyway." He muttered. "Don't know If he'd like you though. He is extremely spiritual and might look down on you for being a female." Lucius warned.
Baya

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2009, 9:48 pm

Who is Franz?
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 9:50 pm

"Franz is an old blind cat. He says he can...see things we with eyes cannot. I want to ask him where he thinks Atila is." Lucius said quietly.
Baya

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2009, 9:53 pm

I want to come with you! That Franz better nott mess with me or I will get him! I will get him! Felecity then tried to show Lucius how when she tripped. Well at least I would scare him good huh? She laughed nervously. So are we going or what?
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 9:54 pm

"He wouldn't see any of that or he'd burst out laughing...I think. That is if he even has enough lung capacity to laugh." Lucius said with a sigh. "Go ask your daddy if you can come..." Lucius said as he looked over at Francis.
Baya

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2009, 9:59 pm

Hey dad can I go to the abandoned church with Lucius to see Franz? Francis looked in shock. You are going where? Lucius please come here! You are going no where to that place do you hear me young man. So you get that through your head right now! You are not going there!
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 10:03 pm

Lucius chuckled. "Like I said before. You are my father, but that gives you no authority. I am full grown, and fully capable of taking care of myself. Even Kong steers clear of crazy old cat Franz." Lucius pointed out.
Baya

Postby LilTiger » October 18th, 2009, 10:12 pm

Nhozemptekh came out where Francis and her were sleeping. She saw Lucius. "Lucius!" She went over to him. "Is it you?" She wondered if it was her son.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)