[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed to VitanisMate] — My Lion King Forum

[Closed to VitanisMate]

Re: [Closed to VitanisMate]

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2009, 10:15 pm

Yes it is Nhozemptekh however our son thinks it is okay going off by himself without telling us! You know I wish I actually had a son who listened to his old man! Do you think I want you as Atila!
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 10:18 pm

"You can come too if you are that distrusting of me. Atila disappeared because of his nature, not because he didn't listen to you..." Lucius pointed out. He was getting rather annoyed that everyone was bringing back the subject of his missing brother.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby LilTiger » October 18th, 2009, 10:18 pm

Nhozemptekh was shocked. "You can't go on your own sweetie! Your still too young! Even if you are almost an adult, we do not want you killed!" Nhozemptekh shouted.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 10:21 pm

"Knowing my heritage, who would be stupid enough to even go there?" He growled. He hated being talked down on like he was still a child by his mother.
Baya

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2009, 10:23 pm

Your heritage? Yes your heritage of thinking you are so smart. For that I curse my brain for belonging to you! And you obey your mother! You are not a child know but you must respect your parents!
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 10:25 pm

"Respect is earned, not enforced." He murmured. "Yelling at me the moment I come to the damn window showed how much of my respect you deserve."Lucius muttered.
Baya

Postby LilTiger » October 18th, 2009, 10:28 pm

"You could still be killed! If you die.....oh I just can't say it!" Nhozemptekh ran away from them. She was away from them. She sighed. She laid down on the concret, not knowing what would happen.
LilTiger

~*~

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2009, 10:34 pm

Francis reluctantly backed down. Alright son I am sorry for yelling at you. I just lost one son and I don't want to lose another. I am coming with you. Felecity you stay here with your mother. He then went to where Nhozemptekh was. Nhozemptekh I will be back okay?
Last edited by VitanisMate on October 18th, 2009, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 10:37 pm

Lucius sighed, content with that decision. "I don't think you've met Franz." Lucius said looking over to Francis.
Baya

Postby LilTiger » October 18th, 2009, 10:42 pm

[OOC:I'll play Feliceity too ^^]]
Nhozemptekh looked at Francis. "Fine.... Seh turned her head back when she laid it down. She was staying in that spot, until Francis was gone.
LilTiger

~*~

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)