[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed to VitanisMate] — My Lion King Forum

[Closed to VitanisMate]

Re: [Closed to VitanisMate]

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2009, 10:45 pm

OOC: Okay.

BIC: Alright Lucius let's get going. Now you watch your manners young man. And use that brain besides something more than smart alec comments. And please let's not trip on anything. Felecity can you stay here please?
Last edited by VitanisMate on October 18th, 2009, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 10:47 pm

"Ugh. Watch your step." Lucius said as he jumped up to the window, and then jumped down to the ground. He landed elegantly on his feet, onto the green grass. He noticed that Bluebeard had fallen asleep where he was laying down earlier.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby LilTiger » October 18th, 2009, 10:52 pm

Nhozemptekh was on the concrete. She just laid there. Then, she heard a rusle. "Who's there?!" Nhozemptekh said as she standed up. "Hello?!" Then, somethign jumped at her. "Ahh! Someone help me!" Soon, the creature left. She was all bloody, and unconscious.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2009, 11:00 pm

Okay Lucius now please be careful. Don't jump down too hard or you might break a bone. Now who is this old cat? Is he friendly? You have not been hanging around him too much have you? I mean please talk to me. Francis heard a scream. Your mother Lucius come on!
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 11:10 pm

Lucius growled as he quickly sped passed Francis towards the source of the scream. "Mother." Lucius said quickly as he inspected her injuries.
Baya

Postby LilTiger » October 18th, 2009, 11:17 pm

Nhozemptekh laid on the concrete, unconscious. She was covered from blood head-to-paw. She was injuried badly. She was breathing badly, she would breathe, stop, then breathe again.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2009, 11:35 pm

Nhozemptekh? Oh no! Speak to me! She was bloodied up horribly and Francis did not think she could hold on much longer. He now felt a sudden anger for who did this. Who did this to you? I will flay them alive!
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 11:38 pm

"Mom's in really bad shape... You should stay here with her. I'll go with bluebeard to get some answers." Lucius muttered.
Baya

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2009, 11:40 pm

No Lucius I am coming with you do you hear me? I will not leave you out there by yourself! Plus you need to watch out for Bluebeard since he is a crafty one. I am coming with you! That is final young man!
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Buffy » November 28th, 2009, 12:47 pm

Topic locked due to inactivity.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)