[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Elves of Skyrim - Shadowfax and Titanic-Wyvern — My Lion King Forum

The Elves of Skyrim - Shadowfax and Titanic-Wyvern

Re: The Elves of Skyrim - Shadowfax and Titanic-Wyvern

Postby Shadowfax » January 23rd, 2015, 10:33 pm

Seeing Altean panic first of all bought Amaya great satisfaction and a smirk crept across her face. Though when she started to threaten her once again her smirk vanished and she merely frowned at the Vampire.

"You could do that yes, but if they cart me off, you'll be going down with me because I will be sure to tell them what you are. Or maybe they'll hurl you off to the Dawnguard to be tortured and questioned? Hmm... The possibilities are endless!" Amaya said, though she was rather on edge about being caught because Altean was right.. She would be handed over to the Legion, if not by the Storm Cloaks, by the villagers.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » January 24th, 2015, 12:51 am

The vampire merely listened to Amaya as she spoke. The bosmer had a very good point. If she did turn Amaya in, the wood elf would easily tell them who she was and who knows what would happen? Either be imprisoned by lesser humans or be tortured and questioned on end by the Dawnguard? But maybe there was a way to buy some time, to either get away or even just prolong her life long enough so she can find what she was looking for (and be rid of this annoying little elf).

"You have a point, bosmer." Altean's words were as cold as her very being was as she spoke. "So maybe we could make a deal of sorts. I help you, you help me. When we both get what we want, we both go back onto our own paths and it would be as if we never met each other."
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I have returned."

Nickname(s): Titan, Wyvern, Xeno
Pride Points: 8

Postby Shadowfax » January 24th, 2015, 8:24 pm

Amaya did something then that she rarely ever did and something no other person apart from her father had heard. She laughed. It was half hearted, but it was still a laugh.

"YOU, help me?! And I help you?! What help could a vampire offer me? And what help could I offer you, unless you intend to drain me of my blood, but I would never give you the chance" Amaya growled, but for a few moments after this she pondered.

Amaya had always travelled alone, except for when she had Barbus with her. Companionship was something she rarely sort out in others and to have a vampire along on her travels made her feel a little weary. Still, she would be useful against the Legion... But what exactly would Amaya be able to do for her?

"What do you want with me?" She said after sometime.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » January 24th, 2015, 10:46 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]Amaya did something then that she rarely ever did and something no other person apart from her father had heard. She laughed. It was half hearted, but it was still a laugh.

"YOU, help me?! And I help you?! What help could a vampire offer me? And what help could I offer you, unless you intend to drain me of my blood, but I would never give you the chance" Amaya growled, but for a few moments after this she pondered.

Amaya had always travelled alone, except for when she had Barbus with her. Companionship was something she rarely sort out in others and to have a vampire along on her travels made her feel a little weary. Still, she would be useful against the Legion... But what exactly would Amaya be able to do for her?

"What do you want with me?" She said after sometime.[/quote]

Altean only raised an eyebrow in confusion when she heard Amaya laugh. It reminded her of who she was looking for, which was the main reason she came to this backwater place of a country for men. But she just a shook her head a mild bit, letting those thoughts go back to the back of her mind for now.

"You have reason to distrust me, Bosmer." The vampire replied. "But what I can offer you outweighs what I could do to you. I need help finding someone here in Skyrim, someone who I've been looking for for a very long time. If you help me, I'll help you with your little thing with the Legion. Once I've found who I'm looking for or cannot find them here in Skyrim, I will leave you without anything said. It will be like we never even met at that point."
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I have returned."

Postby Shadowfax » January 26th, 2015, 8:36 pm

(Sorry for the delay in replying, i've been working alot the last two days and moving back to my mums so it's been a bit hectic D:)

Amaya paused, struggling to talk for a while as she absorbed what Altean had just said to her. So, she was looking for someone? Could it be another vampire? Could she be leading her into a trap? So many questions filled her head and being a loner made her very dis-trustful of others. A light breeze tugged at her cape as she continued to stand there in silence for a moment.

A vampire on her side would indeed be a powerful thing. The help she could get on riding Skyrim of the Legion would of course be handy, but could she really travel with Altean? And if she was so confident in her skills, why was she asking for Amaya's help?

Slowly, the she-elf lowered her bow and raised an eyebrow.

"Everything alright?" Came a voice from behind them.

It was one of the city guard, holding a torch up to the pair. Amaya was silent for a few seconds before answering with;

"Everything is fine, right?" She said to Altean.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » January 27th, 2015, 3:35 am

(Not a problem! ^ ^ Take any time you need, I don't mind. And I hope things become less hectic for you. xD )

Altean watched Amaya as the wood elf struggled to speak. Then again, what she asked for was a lot to take in. But she had no luck so far with searching Skyrim for her dear sister, so she needed help. All she wanted was to see her sister again, to atone for what she did, and who she did it too. She couldn't take back the lives she took, the harm she caused, but she only wanted to make amends with her sister.

Then the she-elf lowered her bow and raised an eyebrow at Altean, which only received the same reaction from Altean. She herself then let her vampiric drain spell flicker away and proceeded to put her mace back into its strap on her side, to show she didn't mean any harm at this point. Maybe she was going to accept her offer?

But a guard then soon showed up to where Altean and Amaya were, holding a torch which illuminated the area. The vampire then heard the guard and Amaya speak, which she then decided to reply.

"Yes, everything is just fine." Altean replied cheerfully. It was fake but the more things appeared normal, the better. "We were just talking, me and my friend here." Altean then looked at Amaya, hoping she would play along with the act.
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

Postby Shadowfax » January 28th, 2015, 8:45 pm

Amaya, relieved that Altean had played along looked back at the guard and smiled as best she could.

"Just trying to work out the best place to set up camp. We're going hunting tomorrow so will need a safe spot to camp" Amaya said rather convincingly.

The guard shrugged his shoulders. "Just steer clear of the caves, damn vampires are about these days" He said before turning to leave, his torch slowly fading away and the darkness covered Altean and Amaya once more. Amaya knew that vampire comment would have made Altean's blood boil so she decided not to mention it.

She turned back to Altean slowly. So they had come to some sort of truce it seemed. Still, she was untrusting of everyone and Altean had yet to do anything to win any sort of trust from Amaya. Slowly she put her bow on her back and sighed slowly.

"Fine, but know this. You try anything, I WILL kill you" Amaya said bluntly.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » January 29th, 2015, 3:04 am

Altean kept on smiling and the whole giggy get-up until the guard finally left, the light of his torch fading away and the darkness surrounded everything once more. Her face then fell back into its usual stoic expression as Amaya then turned towards the vampire. They had come to some sort of a truce now. Maybe 'truce' wasn't the best word, it was more like blackmail for both parties.

"I have no intention of trying anything, bosmer." The vampire replied with a slight hiss. "But if you try anything, I will not hesitate to bleed you dry." The Altmer glared at the other she-elf to make her point clear, if not clearer. If Amaya did anything, the vampire wouldn't hesitate to spill her bosmer blood all over the country side. That is, if Amaya didn't kill her first.
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

Postby Shadowfax » February 4th, 2015, 11:11 pm

"Heh, you can try" Amaya said with a hint of challenge in her voice.

Still, she had to accept that she was going to be working with this Vampire for a time now, so she'd better atleast try to get along with her. That being said, she didn't think Altean was going to be very easy to get along with at all.

Sighing, Amaya looked up at the forest above Falkreath. She had heard rumors of an Imperial camp nearby, so that was her destination and reason for being in Falkreath. She pointed up at the forest as she spoke.

"Somewhere in that forest there is an Imperial camp. As it's nearest, maybe we should hit that first"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » February 7th, 2015, 12:00 am

Altean chuckled lowly at Amaya's retort, amused at the mortal elf's hint of challenge to her in her words. Mortals were just too amusing for their own good. But now she had to work together with the bosmer, if either of them were going to walk away without so much as a scratch. Altean then sighed before playing around with her hood to make it cover her face better. The two were bound to not get along well, but Altean supposed she could try to be a bit civil. Maybe.

Altean looked to the forest that stood tall and strong over Falkreath, looking at it as Amaya spoke. "I suppose we should get going as soon as possible then, if we are to do what we need to do." Altean replied back to Amaya. An imperial camp being nearby wasn't that big of an idea, the imperials were almost everywhere nowadays, even more so as things were heating up between them and the stormcloaks. But now where to find it in this cold rain? That was the big question.
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)