[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Balto: Heritage [Open, Look in Rp Planning section] — My Lion King Forum

Balto: Heritage [Open, Look in Rp Planning section]

Balto: Heritage [Open, Look in Rp Planning section]

Postby Baya » October 18th, 2009, 12:52 am

Balto panted as they finally pulled the sled back to the village. He looked back at his current sled team, and smiled. "We're home." Balto said quietly. The man got off from behind the sleigh, and took a rather large bag into a building. The other sled dogs all dropped and began to talk amongst themselves. Balto wasn't as strong as he used to be, so he decided to lay down as well. He noticed that one of the female runners had something between her paws. "What do you have there?" He asked quietly. Almost coincidentally the moon shown on the black furred female husky just like a spotlight.

"I found him while we were resting in the woods..." The female said quietly as she revealed the small ball of black fur between her paws. Balto got up and walked over for a closer look. He sniffed the young pup, and his eyes widened. It was a wolf pup.

"I know he is a wolf, but I could not let him die out there in the cold." The husky muttered. Balto shook his head and looked down at the pup's sleeping figure.

"What if his pack comes looking for him? They'd have grounds to kill you for it." Balto pointed out. The husky looked at the pup with her blue eyes, and shook her head.

"They have no grounds! They left the puppy all alone, scared, and shivering!" The husky said as she placed her head over the pup's body to warm him up.

"I guess you are right. Be careful though. I've dealt with wolves before, and they aren't all kind creatures." Balto said with a small smile.

"I will only raise him, until he becomes strong enough to go out on his own..." The female replied as the man came back out, beginning to untie the laces that held the group of dogs together. Instinctively the dogs all began to walk off to their homes, but the female had a bit of trouble. She picked up the pup, but it whimpered when she did. Balto noticed that the pup wouldn't even open it's eyes.

"I think you should only carry it this once, and put it somewhere that it won't be cold. That pup is still a newborn." Balto said as he began to walk off towards Jenna's master's home.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Re: Balto: Heritage [Open, Look in Rp Planning section]

Postby Buffy » November 28th, 2009, 12:45 pm

Topic locked due to inactivity.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Return to Role Play (OT)