[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Re: Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 5th, 2015, 3:35 pm

I looked at the ring on my finger, then up at him and said, "I will keep it always...." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, saying, "I love you, Derek,"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » January 5th, 2015, 3:40 pm

I wrapped my arms around her and said, "I love you, too," kissing her passionately.

(Okay. Extremely short. Sorry. Can't think of anything else to say. P)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 5th, 2015, 3:43 pm

(Haha, I know what you mean! Hey, do you think there are some pictures of them on Google?)

I smiled as we kissed, then I ran my fingers through his hair. 'I want to stay like this forever,' I thought to myself as I seem to press even closer to him.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » January 5th, 2015, 3:49 pm

(I don't know. Maybe. Now I want to go look. I guess I'll do so in a few.)

Her touch always made me smile, and the feel of her hand running through my hair always sent shivers up my spine. As much as I wanted to stay in that position, there was something else I wanted to show her as well. I slowly drew back from the kiss and just looked at her for a few seconds before saying, "You know, you're not the only one who collects seashells." I swam up near the top of the cave and brought down the bag that I had filled with my seashells. I swam back down to her and opened the bag. "What do you think?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 5th, 2015, 4:43 pm

(Okay, then!)

I looked at the seashells and said, "Derek, they're beautiful! Why didn't you tell me that you collected seashells before?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 5th, 2015, 4:48 pm

(I looked it up on yahoo search. There were some - not many, but some.)

"I guess I just forgot about it," I answered. "I mean, it's been over a year since I came here last because I've been so busy with other things."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 5th, 2015, 4:50 pm

(Okay, what did you search it as?)

I looked at Derek, confused, then asked, "What other things?" I was afraid to even know, but I had to ask, since we're married and all that jazz.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 5th, 2015, 4:53 pm

(Melody and the merman. :P I didn't know how else to put it.)

"Nothing important," I answered. "Just cleaning up the kingdom, and rehearsing for different concerts that Sebastian plans. Things like that."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 5th, 2015, 4:59 pm

(I see your point. :P)

I smiled, feeling lighter now that I knew what he had been busy doing. "That's cool, Derek." I remembered Mom and Dad then, and I said, "Derek, I don't know how to ask this but....You would love me no matter what right?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 5th, 2015, 5:07 pm

"Of course, Mel-Mel," I said with a smile. "You're the only person I will ever love, and nothing can break that. Not anymore."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)