[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Re: Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 7th, 2015, 4:56 pm

I smiled at him, then I reached up and laid my hand on his cheek. "I love you Derek, forever and always," I said, leaning to kiss him.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » January 7th, 2015, 4:57 pm

I bent down, meeting her halfway and kissing her passionately. "I love you, too. Forever. And I'll never leave you."

(By the way, do you want to be the Melody clone as well?)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 7th, 2015, 5:00 pm

(Sure, I think it'll be cool :P)

I smiled, then I said, "I will never leave you, Derek. You are my one true love," then I kissed him some more.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » January 13th, 2015, 8:27 pm

(Okay. Not to offend you or anything, but as much as I like romance, I think we should cut down on the kissing. :P)

"I know you won't," I said. "If you wanted to, you would have done so when I forgot about you."

Morgana looked at her completed project with satisfaction. "Hello, Melody," she said.

(By the way, just so that I get confused, could you do something like having the real Melody in first person and the clone Melody in third, or say which one is which? Just so that I don't get confused. ;))
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 14th, 2015, 3:20 pm

(Okay, sure! :P)

The Melody clone looked at her creator and said, "Hello, mistress," and she bowed to Morgana. She looked exactly like Melody, but she had a small mark on her neck, sort of like a little star that had a break in it.

I leaned back and smiled up at Derek, and said, "Yeah, but I couldn't because there was something that kept me to you, like an invisible string. Connecting us, no matter what."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 14th, 2015, 3:26 pm

Morgana smiled at her creation. She noticed the little mark that separated her from the real Melody, but she figured it was well hidden to the point that no one would notice unless they were looking extremely close. "Are you ready to do something for me?" she asked the clone.

"Melody, not that it really matters now, but I just want to know: what would you have done if I had married Morgan, and never fell for you again?" I asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 14th, 2015, 3:31 pm

I looked away for a minute, thinking about that, and said quietly, "I guess maybe I would stay in my room back at the castle, crying over everything we've been through, and never really be around anybody, not even my Mom."

The clone looked up at her mistress and said with a smile, "Yes, what is it that I have to do?" She would do anything for her mistress, no matter the cost.

(I got to say: The clone Melody is giving me the creeps!)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 14th, 2015, 3:41 pm

( :lol: :P )

I frowned at her statement. "That sounds like a horrible life," I said. "I guess it's a good thing that everything worked out between us." I smiled at her, hoping it would make her happier.

"I want you to make Derek believe that you're the real Melody. But in order to do that, you have to get the real Melody away from him," Morgana explained. "Do you understand?"

(By the way, not to be a bother, but you still haven't replied to OUAT. :P)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 14th, 2015, 3:47 pm

(Sorry! I just didn't know what to put down as a reply! :P)

I chuckled a little bit, then looked at Derek and laid a hand on his cheek and said, "Yeah, it is." I smiled at him, feeling happy that I have him in my life.

"Yes, mistress, but how do I get her away from him?" The clone had asked, feeling excited about her mission.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 14th, 2015, 3:57 pm

(You don't have to reply to what I had going on. You could go into a different person's perspective or something. :P )

I pulled her close, hugging her.

"Pretend that you're another relative, such as her mother Ariel. Ask her to come visit you for a few days. In those few days, you can make your move," Morgana explained.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)