[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Re: Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 12th, 2015, 3:42 pm

I wrapped an arm around his arm and said, "Yeah, I'm fine." I laid my head on his shoulder, not sure what else to do.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » March 12th, 2015, 3:43 pm

"You're not tired or anything, right?" I asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 12th, 2015, 3:45 pm

I shook my head, saying, "No, but I definitely need to take a long shower, wash all of this blood away."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » March 12th, 2015, 3:47 pm

I chuckled. "Okay. Then let's go back to our room so you can do that, and then we'll go look for Sebastian and wor out a schedule," I suggested.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 12th, 2015, 3:48 pm

"Okay, then. Let's go!" I said, starting to swim toward the palace.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » March 12th, 2015, 3:53 pm

I followed her up into our room. While she took her shower, I sat down on the bed, relaxing.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 12th, 2015, 3:55 pm

I washed and rinsed my hair, humming a little tune. It felt good to get all of the blood off. I shivered, remembering Morgana's cry of pain when I brought the sword down.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » March 12th, 2015, 4:28 pm

I listened to her humming. If it was nighttime, I probably would have fallen asleep to it. But it wasn't, and I didn't. Instead, I decided to get up and look in the mirror, remembering that Morgana had cut it. Of course, it was a jagged cute, making it look horrible. I was surprised no one had mentioned it yet. I grabbed the scissors and cut it short the way my mom liked it. It looked strange, but I dealt with it. It would only be for a couple of weeks, anyways.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 13th, 2015, 2:21 pm

After I finished up, I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself, then I started to dry my hair as I swim out of the bathroom. When I saw Derek, I smiled at him and said, "Why'd you cut your hair short?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » March 13th, 2015, 2:23 pm

"Well, Morgana cut it first. And then, when I saw how jagged it was, I decided to just cut it this way," I replied. "Do you like it?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)