[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Re: Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 15th, 2015, 4:38 pm

( :lol: I know right!)

I giggled some, then I smiled at him and said, "Thank you, Derek, I don't know what I would do without you in my life." I felt tears build in my eyes, then I turned away and said, "Stupid tears, they always come at really important moments or whatever," while I wiped the tears away.
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on January 15th, 2015, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2015, 4:42 pm

I laughed as she tried wiping her tears away. "I don't know what I would do without you, either." I brushed my thumb against her cheek, helping her wipe away the tears. "And I like it when you cry." Realizing how stupid that must have sounded, I quickly said, "I mean, I like it whdn you cry because it means that you have real emotions. Some people are emotionless and could care less about what happens. Now, I don't like it when you cry because you're extremely sad, but that's a different story." I kissed her softly on the lips, then smiled at her.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 15th, 2015, 4:49 pm

I smiled, feeling much better after what he said, then I asked, "Do you remember the night when you came to see me, and I showed you my seashells? Well, when you told me that you liked my fins better when I showed you my favorite one, I thought that my heart was going berserk. Ha ha, I guess ever since that first time we met, I felt something for you."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2015, 4:56 pm

I laughed as well. "I always knew there was something different about you the first time we met. You had some unique friends with you," I said. "You couldn't even say what your name was, you were so shy."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 15th, 2015, 4:58 pm

"Yeah, I guess I was shy, huh? I almost practically swallowed my own tongue!" I said, laughing and remembering that day.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2015, 5:01 pm

I laughed along with her. "You didn't seem all that shy anymore when we ran into each other again. What changed?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 15th, 2015, 7:10 pm

"Well, I guess that when I took away the wall, bringing everyone together, I guess that I knew that I don't have to be shy, since I actually wanted to get to know you better." I said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2015, 7:12 pm

I smiled at her. "That wall was always an obstacle in your life, wasn't it?" I asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 15th, 2015, 7:18 pm

I smiled back and said, "Yeah, it's just that every time I see that wall, I feel trapped. So I found a way to get out to the ocean without Mom finding out, until the day i found the necklace, that is."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2015, 7:28 pm

"I don't think you've ever told me this story," I said, subtly telling her to go on.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)