[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private Roleplay (SnowyCheetah and SimbaDaCub) — My Lion King Forum

Private Roleplay (SnowyCheetah and SimbaDaCub)

Re: Private Roleplay (SnowyCheetah and SimbaDaCub)

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 25th, 2009, 1:04 am

Snow followed, nervous about the creature.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Simbadacub » October 25th, 2009, 1:16 am

(OOC:are u gonna be the adult?)

TJ was Gaining speed and reached an adult cheetah. H..Hi um can u help us find food and water p..please TJ said looking up with a innocent face.
Simbadacub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 25th, 2009, 1:40 am

[sure I'll do him ;) ]

The cheetah, large and muscular, looked down at TJ. "Why, hello little cub, where did you come from?" Snow rolled his eyes at TJ's innocent eyes.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Simbadacub » October 30th, 2009, 2:21 pm

Well i don't know really cause we were kind of.. um.. lost TJ said looking around. Do you have any idea where we are or where we can have food or water? TJ said as he looked up at the other Cheetah. Whats your name?
Simbadacub

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 30th, 2009, 2:44 pm

"My name is Night." Suddenly two large, furry wings lifted from his back. "If you need a ride, I can facilitate that." he smiled.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Buffy » December 18th, 2009, 3:51 am

Topic locked due to inactivity.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)