[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private Roleplay (SnowyCheetah and SimbaDaCub) — My Lion King Forum

Private Roleplay (SnowyCheetah and SimbaDaCub)

Re: Private Roleplay (SnowyCheetah and SimbaDaCub)

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 17th, 2009, 1:00 am

"I have no idea. Suddenly I was just... here."
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Simbadacub » October 17th, 2009, 8:38 am

Really i mean how could u get out here theres like no trees or anything nearby TJ Said staring at snow. Well want to find land or something TJ said as he sat up on the rock and looked at snow, waiting for a reply.
Simbadacub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 17th, 2009, 11:03 am

Snow sighed. "I think we should try to find water."
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Simbadacub » October 23rd, 2009, 2:03 pm

I agree, where should we look? TJ said as he looked around. I think over there he said as he started to go towards where he was looking. Well are you coming? TJ said as he looked back at snow.
Simbadacub

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 23rd, 2009, 3:16 pm

"What makes you think there's water over there?" Snow said. "We can't just wander randomly."
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Simbadacub » October 25th, 2009, 12:07 am

Well do you have any Ideas then? TJ said as he turned towards Snow. He was looking at snow sittting waiting for his anwser.
Simbadacub

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 25th, 2009, 12:20 am

"Let's... walk in a random direction." Snow was embarrassed. He began to walk, the sand getting between his toes."
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Simbadacub » October 25th, 2009, 12:28 am

TJ rolled his eyes and said, thats mainly my idea but.. who cares TJ Sighed. TJ walked over to a sand hill and said, Snow come here! quick! i can see something!
Simbadacub

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 25th, 2009, 12:50 am

Snow dashed over to where TJ was standing, his speed reduced as his paws sunk into the sand with each step. "What is it?" he asked.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Simbadacub » October 25th, 2009, 12:59 am

Look theres someone in the distance, maybe we could ask them where we could find some water and food TJ Said pointing and looking at Snow. Come on lets go ask! TJ smiled and troted towards it.
Simbadacub

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)