[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private Roleplay (SnowyCheetah and SimbaDaCub) — My Lion King Forum

Private Roleplay (SnowyCheetah and SimbaDaCub)

Private Roleplay (SnowyCheetah and SimbaDaCub)

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 16th, 2009, 12:08 pm

Snoweh's char: Snow, tiny cheetah cub
SDC's chat: TJ, cheetah cub

plot is that they are both stranded somewhere during a drought. Along the way they will encounter an adult, but for the time being it's just them.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Re: Private Roleplay (SnowyCheetah and SimbaDaCub)

Postby Buffy » October 16th, 2009, 12:11 pm

Approved. Have fun with your RP!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 16th, 2009, 12:13 pm

[quote="buffypii"]Approved. Have fun with your RP![/quote]

Thanks Buffy :)
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Simbadacub » October 16th, 2009, 2:02 pm

(OOC: could u start please :) )
Simbadacub

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 16th, 2009, 2:12 pm

[np ;) ]

Snow, a young cheetah cub, found himself stranded in the middle of a hot, sandy, dry desert. He looked around and saw nothing but sand dunes and hot sun in a cloudless sky. He was already hot and would soon become very thirsty.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Simbadacub » October 16th, 2009, 2:15 pm

(ok TJ will be this color ;) )

TJ was lying on the ground, he felt as if he hadn't had water in a lifetime now. he struggled to get up but managed to get to a smooth rock. he looked at the sky and said to himself, "where am I, and how can i live here?"
Simbadacub

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 16th, 2009, 2:17 pm

Snow, wandering through the endless desert, stumbled upon a rock. "Why is there a rock in this sandland?" he thought. Then he saw TJ. "OMG!" he exclaimed. "Who are you?"
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Simbadacub » October 17th, 2009, 12:37 am

TJ fell off the rock and hit his back on the sand. TJ ponced up. I.. i am TJ wh..who are you? He said studying the other cheetah cub. He sat down softly still studying the other cheetah and waiting for an anwser.
Simbadacub

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 17th, 2009, 12:44 am

"I'm Snow. What are you doing here?"
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Simbadacub » October 17th, 2009, 12:54 am

Well i got lost i was trying to find my dad and my mother but they aren't out here so i must of lost them... TJ said as he got back on the rock. He put his head on his paws. What are u doing here? its like boiling hot and theres no water. Its real hard to survive out here. He said as he pointed to a skull out past snow.
Simbadacub

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)