[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen RP (Alisa and NKL) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen RP (Alisa and NKL)

Frozen RP (Alisa and NKL)

Postby Queen Elsa » December 16th, 2014, 7:50 pm

Kristoff

I followed Elsa through the portal back to Arendelle, holding Anna's hand. But right as I went through, I felt hers slip out of mine. I found myself back in familiar land, but I didn't see Anna. "What happened? Did the portal stop her from coming through?" I asked Elsa.

Anna

"So Gold was playing us the whole time," Emma realized. "But why?"

"I don't know," I admitted. "Maybe he didn't want me to come here."

"Why wouldn't he want you to come?" Emma asked.

"I don't know," I repeated. "When I ran into him, I guess thirty years ago now, I took something special from him. A box that held a hat that can strip people of their powers. He had intended to cleave himself from the dagger. My aunt took it from me when she imprisoned me. Maybe he got it back."

"We need to go find him," she said. "Thanks, Anna. Good luck with your kingdom."

"Good luck to you as well," I said, then turned back to the portal, walking through. I smiled at the sight of my home, glad to be back. Without warning, Kristoff grabbed my arm and pulled me into the hug.

"Oh, I'm glad you're here," he said. "I thought you were stuck in that strange world."

"No. I just wanted to ask them a question before I left," I told him. "I'll tell you about it later, I promise. But, for now, let's go kick Hans off of that throne." I began walking to the castle, Kristoff and Elsa following close behind.

(Okay. Here you go! =] I hope you don't mind what I added for Anna's part. I didn't entirely understand that part, and what I put are my thoughts on it. Sorry if I misunderstood it. =P)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Re: Frozen RP (Alisa and NKL)

Postby toothlesslover365 » December 17th, 2014, 7:11 pm

(no worries haha it explains how Emma and Snow went to look for Gold)

Elsa turned when he noticed Anna was missing.

"Anna!" She called but no answer. "We need to go back for her. Before -" She sighed relieved when Anna finally came through the portal. "Don't scare me like that." She warned her sister. She smiled watching her sister and Kristoff hug. She then Hugged Anna herself.

Something caught her attention when they were closer to the town in Arendelle.

"Arendelle." She said a hint of worry in her voice. "Look at it... The people looks misserable. And the castle... It's never looked so dark..."

(sorry it's short)
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Toothless, Alisa (pronounced Elsa), Ali, Kiara,
Pride Points: 0

Postby Queen Elsa » December 17th, 2014, 7:37 pm

(That's exactly what I intended to do. :D And that's okay. Mine's not very long either. :P)

Anna

"Sorry," I said to Elsa. As we neared the castle, I looked at it, sad and angry at the same time. "All the more reason to go kick Hans out of Arendelle for good," I said, wishing he could just magically appear in front of me so I could injure him greatly for what he did. But I kept myself controlled until we got there. I ran into the castle and burst into the throne room. "Hans!" I shouted. "It's about time you leave Arendelle. For good this time."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby toothlesslover365 » December 17th, 2014, 7:49 pm

Hans

Hans gave a laugh at the sight of Anna and Kristoff. "So I see the chest I put you in didn't hold you." He walked over to her shaking his head. "I never should underestimate you. Especially since your fiancee here has Troll magic on his side. Guards! Take away these... foolish imposters to the dungeon."

Elsa

Elsa was angered at Hans. "Never threaten my family again and Never try to take over my kingdom again or I promise you, you will suffer and there will be consequences. Now leave Arendelle while I still give you the chance."

Hans

"And what will your Kingdom think? After you imprisoned them in ice for years? They won't want you to rule them. You cold hearted, ice monster." He took no notice to the snow falling around Elsa. She was mad.
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » December 17th, 2014, 8:00 pm

(Ooh. I liked that! :D Good job. Continuing on....)

Kristoff

"Troll magic? Who said that how we got out had anything to do with the trolls?" I asked.

Anna

"You're right. You should never underestimate me," I said. "And Elsa didn't freeze Arendelle! I told you that! It was our aunt, Ingrid. But she's no longer a threat. In fact, she's dead now." I remembered her sacrificing herself to save all of Storybrooke from suffering through the Spell of Shattered Sight any longer. "And if you call Elsa a monster one more time, I will give you a permanent injury."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby toothlesslover365 » December 18th, 2014, 5:28 pm

(haha thanks :) It's odd for me to play a villain so well. Gotta admit Hans may be my favorite villain :) )
Hans

"Oh please reindeer boy. " Hans said, "Trolls are always helping you. And I know what your Aunt did. She froze me too. But just because I know that, and you three know that, doesn't mean the rest of Arendelle knows that. And what could you possibly do Anna? Oh do you have magical powers too now? Or are you going to Sing me to death? Maybe you're a little monster in training. What with the Trolls and your sister both having magic I'm sure you'll finally learn something useful"
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 5:40 pm

Anna

"Don't call me that! I am not a monster, and neither is Elsa. The only monster around here is you," I said. "And I may not have magical abilities like Elsa and the rock trolls, but I do know how to fight, and let's not forget that I knocked you off of a ship just with a punch to the jaw. So don't underestimate me. And all of Arendelle will eventually know about my aunts because of a request from our mother, and you won't stop us from doing that."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby toothlesslover365 » December 22nd, 2014, 4:57 pm

Hans

"You had an advantage that time. I was surprised that you actually managed to survive despite the fact that your sister froze you. I was off guard. Now I'm ready. And I'm sure whatever it is your mother gave you wont make your people forgive you." He took a step towards Anna. "Nothing you do will change what happened."

Elsa

Elsa had had it. She let out a sheet of ice. Nothing to harm anyone, just enough to make Hans and his brothers slip. "Let's go." Elsa said motioning for Anna and Kristoff to follow. She shut the door behind them, blocking it with ice hoping it would hold Hans and the others back long enough. She brought Anna and Kristoff to a room in the castle that only she and them knew about. Again she closed the door and sealed it with ice. "We can't just stand around there arguing with Hans. We need a plan. And we somehow need the guards on our side..."
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Postby Queen Elsa » December 22nd, 2014, 5:41 pm

Anna

I was just about to punch Hans, but I stopped when I noticed the thin ice on the floor that made him and his brothers. I wanted to stay close by, or have someone keep an eye on them, because the last time we left them in a closed and locked room, they had managed to escape. I shook my head slightly to get the nightmare of a memory out of my mind. We were all safe now. We would figure this out.

Kristoff

I noticed Anna tense up, about to punch him again, and I debated whether or not to stop her this time. Before i could make the final decision, though, Elsa had used her ice powers to make the princes slip, unable to chase us right away. I followed close behind the sisters until we entered the secret room. I knew Elsa was right about needing a plan. I thought about how we could get the guards to join our side. "We could make up things that make Hans look like a really bad guy," I suggested.

"We wouldn't need to make up anything," Anna pointed out. "He's already done horrible things. He tried killing Elsa two years - er, thirty-two years ago, and then he put us in a trunk and threw us into the sea to drown. Not to mention everything else. I think that's horrible enough for the guards to turn against him." I nodded, knowing she was right, and waited for Elsa's response.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby toothlesslover365 » January 6th, 2015, 4:11 am

(I am so sorry I disapeared. Winter Break got really busy with family and friends and Arrow marathons and work and yeah.)

Elsa

Elsa paced around the room. "That could work." She looked at Kristoff and Anna. If we can get to the tower we'd get everyone's attention while we're at it. Something just feels off. What if Hans did something. Why would the gaurds not listen to me all of a sudden. They know I am their queen and they know they shouldn't take orders from Hans. He isn't even anywhere close to getting his own Kingdom in the Southern Isles. It's almost as if he found a way to change everyone's memories...

(I'm kinda thinking I might bring in my lover for Elsa soon. I've kinda got a plan for him. I might base him off a character from a different movie if that's okay?)
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)