[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen/Tangled RP (NKL and nalasimba83) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen/Tangled RP (NKL and nalasimba83)

Re: Frozen/Tangled RP (NKL and nalasimba83)

Postby Queen Elsa » December 21st, 2014, 1:42 pm

Anna

Another dance had finished, and I was worrying about Elsa. Kristoff looked down at me, noticing the concern in my eyes. He knew me so well already, with all of the time we've spent together. I smiled at the thought. I may have waited longer to marry Kristoff, but it was totally worth it now. "Anna-," he began but I interrupted him.

"I know, I know. Wait ten minutes and then we'll check on her," I said. "But I'm so worried about her, Kristoff. Not that Rapunzel will do anything. I know she won't. But this just isn't like her, to miss a whole banquet, especially not one held for me, and-." Kristoff stopped me with a kiss. For the duration of the kiss, I completely forgot about Elsa.

"You're so cute when you atammer like that," he said. "But if it makes you feel better, I'll go check on her for you." It took me a couple of seconds to remember who he was talking about.

"Maybe I should," I suggested. "I am her sister and all."

"Anna, someone has to stay here," he pointed out. "And you and I both know it would be a bad idea for me to stay here. I'll be up and down in a flash, I lromise. Just stay out of trouble." He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead, then walked away to go check on Elsa. I walked over to the edge of the dance floor, where no one could run over me. From that spot, a few others came up to congratulate me. I wondered if Krisoff's absence was making them more comfortable. Was that how things would always be? No. I planned to fix that. He may be grumpy and anti-social to everyone but me and Sven, but soon no one would be uncomfortable around him. I would make sure of that.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » January 6th, 2015, 3:33 am

Elsa heard footsteps and judging by the loudness, Elsa knew they were pretty big feet. The only one with large and unelegant feet in the castle was none other than the groom himself. "Why has he come here?"Elsa thought to herself. She heard a loud knock on her door. "Come in,"she said formally. Even though it was Kristoff, she said in a queenly tone,"State your purpose." She was surprised that Kristoff came.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » January 6th, 2015, 3:57 am

Kristoff

I had obediently walked in, and was surprised by her formality. Always the queen, even when it's just her cousin in the room, I thought. "Sorry to disturb you, Elsa," I began. "But Anna was concerned about you, since you had been away so long and had left the ballroom with Steven. She would have come up here herself, but we both knew I wouldn't be able to handle the crowd down there, what with me not being a royal by blood."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » January 7th, 2015, 3:31 am

"I appreciate your concern Kristoff,"she said with an elegant smile. "But I will be returning to the ballroom shortly. You know I prefer to stay alone sometimes,"she continued, excusing her absence. "Your suit is a bit wrinkled,"she quietly whispered in his ear as the three of them began exiting the room. She could feel the disappointment around Kristoff. "But don't fix it,"she replied calmly and immediately. "You should know that Ana, liked you for who you were-so don't change anything about yourself,"she said with a smirk. He smiled a bit. She gracefully went down the spiraling stairs into the grand ballroom where the royals greeted her with relief and smiles.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 7th, 2015, 4:02 am

Kristoff

I looked down to see Elsa was right: my suit was a bit wrinkled. I grabbed the ends of the suit jacket, about to tug on it to get the wrinkles out when Elsa stopped me. I smiled at her for her advice. She seemed to always be right about everything. Anna did love me for who I was. Why else would she have agreed to marry me? And it didn't matter what everyone else thought. They could mock and bicker about it all they wanted. That wouldn't change anything though. We were married now, and we would stick together. I followed the two girls back down to the ballroom, now ready to face the crowd.

Anna

I noticed Elsa come back down and ran over to her, hugging her tightly. "Oh, good! You're okay!" I said. "I was so worried about you." I let go of her and turned to Kristoff, who was smiling from ear to ear. "What are you so happy about?" I asked, walking over to him.

"What's there not to be happy about?" he countered. "I am married to the princess of Arendelle who, despite all of my problems and the fact that I'm not a prince, still loves me for who I am."

"Oh, you," I said, and he bent down, kissing me square on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled in the kiss. When we broke apart, I said, "And I have a valiant pungent reindeer king who, despite the fact that I am not so graceful and make many mistakes, still loves me for me, and not just because I'm a princess." He rewarded me with another kiss, and I could hear some of the people clapping. Actually, there were more people clapping now than before. That was a good sign.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 8th, 2015, 3:50 am

Elsa smiled a bit at Ana and Kristoff's conversation. Rapunzel danced with a royal friend of hers, waving her cousin goodbye with her fingers as she wrapped her hands whole around a king's neck and danced away with him. Elsa sighed, the official dance was starting soon. Of course, there were many kings and princes-some who were way younger and way older-who hinted that they would like a dance with her. She frowned, pretending that she didn't take the hint. She just refused them with politeness. Even at her coronation ceremony, she did not wish to dance with anyone. She wondered how the dance would be different if Steven was still around before she chased him away. She imagined that he would ask her to dance, and that she would accept. She would have liked to know what a dance feels like, having never participated in one before out of her own free will. She just felt like nobody was really 'worth it.'

"May we have this dance, your majesty?"A young good-looking prince asked her. He had the looks, but Steven had the charisma to charm any woman. The prince seemed like a goofy kid who just wanted to have his first dance.

"I'm a horrible dancer,"Elsa quietly replied. She didn't want to have her first dance with him. She wanted it to be special. Therefore, she decided to oversee the dance.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 8th, 2015, 3:55 am

Anna

I heard the music begin to play and quickly turned around, watching as many people began walking onto the dance floor. I looked over at Elsa and watched as a young prince asked her to dance and she kindly refused. "You know, one of these days, you're going to have to dance with someone," I whispered to her. I turned back towards Kristoff, eager to get out onto the dance floor. Neither of us had to say a word. We just walked out and began dancing again.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 19th, 2015, 9:29 pm

"And I assume you're going to say that one of these days I'm also going to need to marry someone,"Elsa replied. She let Anna go and watched as both of them went to the dance floor. She focused on Anna's feet, knowing how clumsy her little sister was. Elsa's eyes drifted towards a table filled with food. She quietly went up there and her hands picked up a delicate chocolate covered strawberry. She bit into it, feeling the chocolate melt and glide into her mouth. Setting aside all the blaring music, laughter, and the constant moving of the room, the aroma of the chocolate gave her quietness and relaxation. All her tension eased and she looked at the night: peaceful, calm, quiet, beautiful. Elsa looked into the stars, wondering how life would be if she were born as a spectacular jewel of light. Elsa smirked looking at a small star, "I envy you."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 19th, 2015, 9:44 pm

Kristoff

I still wasn't used to this whole dancing thing, but neither was Anna. Every now and then, she would step on my foot. But it never hurt me. My toes had grown tough after smashing them so many times with blocks of ice when I was a teenager.

"I just want her to be happy," Anna said, looking off into the distance. I didn't need to look and see who she was talking about; there was only one person that she ever talked about since we met.

"You don't think she's happy right now?" I asked her.

"I-I don't know," she admitted. "But I just think she'd be happier if she met a man who she actually liked."

"Not everyone needs a mate to feel happy. Especially when someone has a sister like you," I said. The corners of her lips twitched up in a smile for a brief second before frowning again. "She'll be fine, Anna. Stop worrying."

"Maybe you're right," she said.

"Of course I'm right," I remarked. "When have I ever been wrong?"

"You were wrong about the love experts helping me," she answered.

"I was not!" I exclaimed. "They did help! They may not have been able to immediately help you, but they told us how to cure you."

"Maybe they can help Elsa," she said.

"Anna," I said. "Don't be getting any ideas of going to them to help Elsa. Leave her alone. If she wants to marry someone, that's up to her. She's in a completely different predicament. Unlike you, she has powers. And she didn't spend her childhood reading silly romance stories." She glared at me. "What?! You thought Hans was your true love after you only knew him for a day!"

"Must we bring up Hans at a time like this?" she asked sadly.

"I'm just saying. Elsa's not you. She doesn't want the same things you want all of the time. So leave her alone about love," I said.

"Okay. I will," Anna said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » March 29th, 2015, 10:38 pm

Elsa watched as the dance went on, almost dozing off to sleep. Everyone was laughing and smiling, dancing with their partners. Elsa sat on a chair and leaned her chin against the frame of the chair, watching with boredom. "Nobody would really notice if I even left the castle." She sighed,"As long as Ana and Kristoff are here, it wouldn't matter if I left. It's their wedding after all."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)