[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Guardian Companions — My Lion King Forum

Guardian Companions

Guardian Companions

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 12th, 2009, 8:23 pm

Ok, so here's how it works:

Each character (every person RP'ing may use one character) has a companion - an animal that follows them around everywhere and tries to make their master make the right decisions, and such. Because anything that happens to their master also happens to them - like if someone hits their master, their companion will also be hurt/injured.

Each person, in addition to their own character, must also play someone else's companion. You cannot play your own companion.

Each person who wants to join, please pm me the OC you would use to play as yourself. Once I get five people to join, I will assign companions.

:)

The setting will be another world, where the technology is advanced enough to have cars and such, but there's no electricity. The roads are dirt, and the buildings are wooden. Preferably, everyone's OC's will be anthros, but human or feral chars are allowed.

PM me if you want to join :)
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Re: Guardian Companions

Postby Buffy » November 28th, 2009, 12:43 pm

Topic locked due to inactivity.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Return to Role Play (OT)