[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - NEDS (Non Educated Delinquents) — My Lion King Forum

NEDS (Non Educated Delinquents)

NEDS (Non Educated Delinquents)

Postby LionPrincess » October 7th, 2009, 6:18 pm

This is a RP about Glasgow Neds(Chavs, thugs, ect:) so you make up your own character and PM me to join in, i have also made a few characters for anyone to use and made a breif description for them.

PLOT: Johnny and Chloe are sitting in the park with all of their mates having a good time

Johnny, he has black hair, brown eyes, and he is a total thug(age18) :

Chloe, she has golden blonde hair, blue eyes and is a bubbley girl(age16) :LionPrincess(me)

Michaela, she has brown hair blue eyes and is Johnny's little sister(age13) :

Robert, he had brown hair, green eyes and thinks that beating people up is fun :

And Remember To PM Me To Join
LionPrincess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life takes your dreams and turns them upside down.

Pride Points: 5

Re: NEDS (Non Educated Delinquents)

Postby Buffy » November 28th, 2009, 12:38 pm

Locked due to inactivity
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Return to Role Play (OT)