[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private] — My Lion King Forum

Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private]

Re: Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private]

Postby Iri » July 27th, 2014, 5:09 am

[Okay.]

Lilykit still felt hurt, but at the same time grateful to Littlekit. Sometimes she felt like she was just sitting back and letting her own sister take the bullying and teasing.
"Did Lilykit infect your mind?" Sparrowkit sneered. "Because you seem much too defensive than usual." He curled his lip.
"Why don't you just get out before Littlekit and I show you what thorns feel like in your eyes?" Lilykit snapped, barging from the bush's twigs and snarling at her brother. She unsheathed her claws; they were short and blunt, but also slightly pointy.
Sparrowkit purred with mock laughter. He glared badger-fangs at Littlekit and Lilykit. "And you should have been called Punykit," he meowed sharply to Littlekit. "Because you're not a hair bigger than Bushkit over here."
Lilykit bristled. She felt awkwardly brave- she had never stood up to her brother before.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Zoketi » July 27th, 2014, 5:22 am

The eldest kit's neck fur lifted and she leaned forwards, about to spit a reply back when she heard Lilykit's voice, sudden and strong. She glanced to her sister with a satisfied blink of her dark blue gaze. But then she whipped her head back to face Sparrowkit as he rumbled with false amusement. As he directed the taunt to her this time she bared her teeth at him. "I'm already a synonym of that, oh boo, I'm so hurt. Just shove off, go do something useful!" she growled, shaking out her fur again and then leaning back nonchalantly, trying to appear as if she didn't care about what he said.

[allegiances are more filled. I'll be updating as the kits grow c: ]
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Iri » July 27th, 2014, 5:27 am

Lilykit bristled and growled at her brother.
She didn't like fighting with him, she hated it, as a matter of fact. She knew no matter what he said to her, no matter how hurtful it was, they were still kin.
"Honestly, Bushkit," Sparrowkit went on. "Can't you do something productive other than count leaves? Make yourself useful for once?"
That did it. Lilykit, the words stinging, spun around and bounded clumsily towards the medicine den. She knew that running was pointless. She didn't care. It was mainly Sparrowkit's fault that she was in her bush all the time. Every time he said something especially hurtful to her, she would go to the medicine den.
The young kit never forgot the intriguing scents of herbs, all the roots and leaves and berries. Not only could she be alone in the medicine den to cool off, as it was quiet and peaceful, she could study the herbs for a while- never touching them, of course.

[Shall we bring in Bluestrike?]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » July 27th, 2014, 5:38 am

[yay!]

Lashing her tail, Littlekit was unable to keep all of the anger out of her posture. As her sister fled away to her usual spot, Bluestrike's den, Littlekit hissed at her brother. "You get away, piece of rabbit-dung!" she spat, using a word she'd heard one of the warriors use under their breath and therefore was probably not something she was supposed to say. However, she really could care less at the moment. Shoving past her brother, she stomped away from Lilykit's bush and headed for the nursery, deciding to leave her sister alone in the den that smelled strongly of herbs. She was beginning to wonder if Lilykit wanted to be a medicine cat.

Bluestrike lifted his head, pale yellow gaze flickering over the kit who'd just entered the den. "Back again?" he rumbled, his solemn face staring out at her from a clump of tall grass. He slid from the shadows, sitting and curling his tail over his paws. He was thicker-furred than most WindClanners, and some gossiped he had RiverClan heritage--he didn't mind water too much either.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Iri » July 27th, 2014, 5:44 am

"Yeah," Lilykit mewed quietly. "I-if you don't mind, of course."
Though she knew that Bluestrike could be rather gruff sometimes, like the big warriors said, she knew that he wasn't all that bad of a cat. She didn't care that he was sometimes a bit curt, and she most certainly didn't care that some of the warriors spread rumours that he was part RiverClan.
For one, she didn't even know if it was true. Two, why should she care? Why were Half-Clan cats so bad? And three, she knew what it was like to be different. And from what she could remember, Bluestrike was the medicine cat! He of all cats should be treated with respect. She remembered smelling his pelt on the day of her birth. It had smelled strongly of herbs and poultices.
She didn't mind that he might be part RiverClan. More power to him, she thought; his fur wasn't as short as hers, meaning it kept him warmer in leaf-bare. And he wasn't like most cats, he didn't complain about getting water on his paws.

[Edit: Had to fix a spelling error. XD]
Last edited by Iri on July 28th, 2014, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » July 27th, 2014, 5:53 am

[somuchinspiration I'm doodling the first scene]

The tabby tom watched the kit casually, his ears giving a twitch every so often. She was a small, pitiful little scrap of fur, and he never minded her presence in the den. For all the time she spent in here he often thought about offering her the position of his apprentice. But since she was barely two moons he didn't say anything. Yet. "Of course I don't mind." he murmured in reply, reclining back on his haunches and sniffing the air. She was a smart little kit, he knew. "Are you alright?" he asked, his smooth tone hinting at concern.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Iri » July 27th, 2014, 5:58 am

[Really? Cool! =D And not only is Scorchblaze a good daddy, Whitedeer a good mom, but I'm sure Bluestrike would be a good mentor. I can just tell. They'd be quite compatible. XD]

"It's Sparrowkit," Lilykit mewed quietly. Compared to the large tabby, she was quite small, considering her size as it was.
She didn't like telling on her brother. It made her feel rotten and mean, but she had to at least tell Bluestrike. Despite how much of a tattle-tale it made her feel like. She could always trust Bluestrike. He was kind and gentle, even if he was a tad bit brusque every now and again. It didn't bother her.
"He was calling us names," she went on, her voice only lowering a tiny bit. "He called me Bushkit because I'm in my bush all the time, and he called Littlekit 'Punykit'."
She sighed inwardly. True, she did dislike her brother somewhat, but deep down she loved him, even if he insulted her because of her size and shyness.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » July 27th, 2014, 6:09 am

[oh yes! definitely ;D]

He pricked his ears, shifting slightly over the smooth grassy ground. Listening to her with as much attention as he would give the leader or deputy. More often than not, other cats overlooked what kits said sometimes--merely due to their insignificance to the Clan at that stage. "I'm sorry to hear that." Bluestrike meowed calmly, dipping his head and closing his eyes for a moment. "If there was something I could do to help I would, but if Whitedeer can't stop him then I doubt there's much I can do." he rumbled thoughtfully. His tail flicked out towards Lilykit. Something to get her mind off the bullying...he glanced around the den. "Would you like to learn about some herbs?"
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Iri » July 27th, 2014, 6:13 am

[Yay! Lilykit has some love. XD]

Nowadays, due to all of Lilykit's worries and shyness, it wasn't easy for her to get excited about something. But at that, she brightened up. "Yes please!" she said, her short tail flicking eagerly.
She had always had a passion for herbs and plants. Sometimes when she was out she would wonder if her bush's leaves had any special use, but she had given up on finding a use for them. She stood up from her sitting position and trotted over to Bluestrike. "How do you sort all the herbs and tell them apart?" she queried.
Now she had been completely distracted from the thoughts of Sparrowkit's meanness towards her and Littlekit. Her round eyes were shining excitedly.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » July 27th, 2014, 6:27 am

[yay <3 also I'm gonna go to bed real soon. ]

Bluestrike's gaze widened slightly at the sudden and dramatic change in the kit's demeanor. From the shy, huddling little kit to a excited, happy one. He nearly smiled. He tilted his head and whisked his tail behind him, moving it out of the way. "I mostly use scent. It was hard at first--there are so many." he began, glancing over to the herbs tucked away among the crevices in the stone behind him. "It takes a long time to be able to pick out each individual one." he added, scooting aside so that he wasn't blocking the view of most of the herbs. "Come take a look, but don't touch yet."
Zoketi

yeehaw

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)