[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private] — My Lion King Forum

Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private]

Re: Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private]

Postby Iri » July 28th, 2014, 9:50 pm

"Yes," Lilykit admitted, her voice still quiet, but loud enough for only her sister to hear.
She had never had the dream of stalking rabbits through the moor, or unsheathing claws as she was ready to shed blood to defend her Clan. And she did know that she could never have a mate. What did that bother her, not like any cat would ever want her anyway.
And Lilykit had to admit, yes, she did want to become a medicine cat. She was too small to fight or anything, and she most certainly did not like shedding blood. She felt guilty if she so much as accidentally scratched one of the other kits to defend herself from their teases and taunts. She loved the smell of roots and leaves, berries and seeds, not the scent of the blood of prey, or worse, the blood of another cat.
She didn't even understand the meaning of war between Clans. It just didn't make sense. But maybe it was StarClan's intention to not make any of the Clans combined.
Of course, she didn't dare say her own thoughts out loud. She had to respect the warrior code, at any cost. That was the meaning of being a Clan cat, to respect the warrior code, be loyal to the Clan. But of course, there was more to life than that. Like finding a mate, having a family.
Even at the young age that she was at, she had never imagined herself in a romantic relationship with another cat. She'd be ready to give up any privilege of being a warrior, like finding a mate, for example, to become a medicine cat.
"I've always dreamed of being a medicine cat, ever since I first started to go to the medicine den when I was upset," she confessed.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Zoketi » July 28th, 2014, 10:03 pm

Littlekit nodded slowly. She'd expected that reply, but it was finalized now that Lilykit had spoken it herself. The she-kit smiled at her sister, reaching out a paw to press against Lilykit's shoulder. "You'd be a perfect medicine cat." she mewed happily. Delighted for her sister, whose life so far was riddled with struggle already. Though Littlekit was also a target, she knew she could do well as a warrior. She wanted to show the Clan that it didn't matter what size she was; she could be the greatest warrior. And, though she kept it to herself, she harbored a tiny little aspiration to maybe someday lead the Clan. It wasn't quite full-out ambition yet, and she wondered if it was only a silly kit idea. After all, a lot of kits wanted to be leader, right?

Her paw slid down and tucked back against her stomach. "Have you told anyone other than me? Mother? Father? Or Bluestrike?" she quipped, cocking her head to the side. From the slight hesitation in Lilykit's voice when she'd admitted it to Littlekit, she guessed that no her sister hadn't told anyone. They were only two moons, after all, and things could sway in the last four moons before they took on an apprenticeship. However, she doubted Lilykit would change her mind. She had a certainty in her.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Iri » July 28th, 2014, 10:09 pm

"You're the first one," Lilykit meowed. "I haven't told anyone but you. But maybe Bluestrike knows. He's smart, he might have been able to figure it out that I want to be a medicine cat. Scorchblaze is busy, as usual," she added, her voice slightly cold at that statement, "and Whitedeer is sharing tongues most of the time."
She knew it might be wrong to be slightly bitter about her father always being busy, but ever since she had opened her ears and eyes, he seemed to have no time to spend with any of the kits, not Littlekit, not Sparrowkit, not Lilykit. She wondered if Littlekit was ever lonely, and she felt a large pang of guilt. She had been in the medicine den, learning about herbs, what she liked best, and she felt awful now that she realized Sparrowkit had his friends, she had Bluestrike to teach her, and Littlekit had no one.
"I'm sorry," she murmured quietly. "Are you ever... lonely?" Her voice was filled with guilt.

[By the way, in my Warrior universe, for some deranged reason, kits call their parents by their names. I think they also do that in the book..? Anyway, not sure. Not trying to tell you what to do, I just wanted you to know that Lilykit's not being mean by calling her parents by their names. ^-^]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » July 28th, 2014, 10:25 pm

[Hm, I can't remember. They might use the parents names. I almost had Littlekit do that. Probably been reading too many fanfictions where the kits always say "Mama!" or "Daddy!". I prefer to always use the formal terms Mother and Father, just cuz I found the Mommy/Daddy/etc terms too humanized xD but yeah that's fine! I gotchu c; ]

She nodded again; another expected reply. As Lilykit mentioned Bluestrike she glanced towards the nursery exit in the direction of the medicine cat den. Yeah, he probably guessed, considering all the time Lilykit was in his den. And their parents? Well, her sister was right about them. Scorchblaze was hardly around. He was an important warrior, she supposed, but still, oughtn't he make time for his kits? And even his mate? She really hadn't seen them together that often, unless they went out on patrol. Whitedeer herself was around, but often paying attention more to her friends. Littlekit knew her mother didn't like being cooped up in the nursery--a trait typical of WindClan cats who usually slept in the open. But Whitedeer was around enough to groom and feed her kits of course. As Lilykit spoke up again, she tilted her head and fixed her dark gaze back on her littermate. Eyes widening again, she exclaimed, "Oh no! No..." Littlekit swished her tail against Lilykit's haunches. To be honest it was mostly a lie. She did get lonely. But she busied herself with watching the apprentices fight, or listening to the warriors talk about patrols or other interesting things. "Maybe a little." she sighed after a moment. "But it's fine, I can entertain myself!" she squeaked, nodding furiously.

[I'm trying to make Littlekit seem sort of childish cuz I always always always end up making kits appear way too mature when I rp them. xD ]
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Iri » July 28th, 2014, 10:36 pm

[I know, right? Agh, it's sort of annoying when the kits say "Mommy" and "Daddy" or "Mama" and "Papa". It's too human-ish. Raah.]

Lilykit nodded. "I understand," she replied. "Instead of going down to the medicine den for a day or two, you and I can spend some time together!" she suggested. She would never mind taking a day or two off from the medicine den, even if she got upset with her brother. She'd be strong for once and deal with it. She wanted to spend time with her sister, and she wanted her sister to be happy. "So what do you say?"
She flicked her tail, silently willing her sister to be honest. She didn't want Littlekit to feel pressured or something into something she didn't want to do. Besides, she felt bad for leaving her sister out, and she would do anything it took to make up for it. And above all, she didn't want her sister to feel lonely.
She flattened her ears, embarrassed a tad bit. Had she said something that sounded weird? Did she sound blunt and stupid? Most likely the latter.
"I- I mean, of course, if you want to" she stammered nervously. "I won't make you, I was just, you know, offering."

[Yeah. I'm not trying to make Lilykit sound too mature or anything, but she's just shy, out of all honesty. She's not like the average kit. Of course, she'll have her moments of excitement like when Bluestrike asked her if she wanted to learn more about herbs and stuff, but she's just really quiet. It's sort of in her nature. XD]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » July 29th, 2014, 12:14 am

[ ene Yeah. And lol of course, I understand! That's me. xD ]

She didn't reply at first, mostly out of pleasant surprise. As her sister's expression dimmed, she quickly found her voice. "Of course! I'd love to be with you!" she chirruped, lifting a paw an giving Lilykit a gentle cuff to her ears. Littlekit smiled, her whiskers spread. "We'll find ways to stay away from Sparrowkit, I'm sure." she added, guessing that her sister would be a little worried about their brother. If she didn't have the medicine cat's den to run to, then what would she do? Littlekit was quite happy that her sister would be brave and stick around for a day at least. She kneaded her paws on the soft soil and purred quietly, a soft rumbling that rose from her chest.

The smooth-furred kit tilted her head when she heard gorse rustling, and then the fresh scent of Whitedeer made her completely look about towards the nursery's entrance. The silky white pelt of their mother gleamed in the darker light as she padded towards the nest where her she-kits sat. "Hello, Mother!" Littlekit squeaked, as the queen dipped her head to give each kit a greeting lick.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Iri » July 29th, 2014, 12:18 am

"Oh, hi!" Lilykit mewed, nuzzling her mother. She had to admit, despite being slightly angry that her parents never seemed to be there when she needed their help most, she loved them nonetheless.
She wondered what would happen, worrying as usual, if anything were to happen to her family. She shook her head slightly, trying to clear her thoughts. It won't happen, she told herself. She forced a small smile at her mother. "In a while Littlekit and me are going to go spend some time together!" she squeaked happily. She knew she was behaving like a little kit. Then again, that was what she was- a kit. And she was certainly little.
She winced when she smelled Sparrowkit's scent, forcing herself to stay calm.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » July 29th, 2014, 12:23 am

Whitedeer's breath came out as a soft purr. The slim white-furred she-cat settled down on her nest and blinked warmly at her daughters, her blue eyes a few shades lighter than Littlekit's. As her youngest child spoke up a delighted smile wrapped itself over her muzzle. "That's wonderful," she cooed, lifting her ears up and wrapping her feathery tail around her hind paws. Littlekit nodded vigorously in agreement, before her expression soured. Sparrowkit had entered the den, bringing along with him Shrewkit and Fogkit. Shrewkit headed to his mother, while Fogkit lingered around Sparrowkit. Littlekit nudged her sister towards their mother, knowing that if their brother said anything mean he'd be scolded and made to leave by Whitedeer.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Iri » July 29th, 2014, 12:27 am

But Sparrowkit was a bit smarter than that- it was a surprise to Lilykit, really. He only flashed them a sneer before trotting off, nose in the air. He knew they wouldn't tell on him for making a face, he knew them better than that.
Lilykit sighed, but hours later a smile was working its way across her mouth. "Well, what do you want to do?" she asked Littlekit, flicking her stubby tail back and forth a bit. She was really excited to finally spend some time with her sister; who knew, maybe she'd be able to spend time with her sister every other day, and then the rest with Bluestrike in the medicine den.
But for now that didn't matter. She just wanted to be able to just be with her sister, finally, and she prayed to StarClan that Sparrowkit wouldn't ruin it for her and Littlekit.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » July 29th, 2014, 3:27 am

Whitedeer had unfortunately missed the look her son gave her two other kits, but Littlekit wouldn't make a fuss over him doing something simple like that. She shook her head with a snort and turned away as he moved past.

Tilting her head to the side, Littlekit blinked at her sister. She wrinkled her nose in thought. "Well..." she pricked her ears for a moment. "We could...I suppose we could visit the elders', or play moss-ball, or go find a spider or moth to chase..." she meowed, looking a little awkward at the not-so-exciting suggestions. She frowned and dabbed a paw at the ground, tracing her claws in the soil. "You have any better ideas?" she asked, lifting a hind paw and itching her ear. What else did kits have to do for fun, besides play-fighting or annoying the warriors?
Zoketi

yeehaw

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)