[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private] — My Lion King Forum

Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private]

Re: Warrior Cats Roleplay with Zoketi [Private]

Postby Iri » July 29th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Lilykit mainly tried to stay out of the warriors' way, she didn't like disturbing them. Especially because some of the warriors were always busy.
"We could just chat for a while," she suggested, also feeling a bit awkward herself. "Do you think Scorchblaze always seems too busy for us, or even for Whitedeer? I mean- don't get me wrong, I love him, he's our father... but he's always busy."
She dabbed at the soil with her fuzzy white paws, indenting shallow holes in the ground. Even though it might take them a while to think of something fun to do, this was Littlekit, and Lilykit was determined to be a good sister. Her guilt had eased from not really spending any time with her, but not completely.
She scratched her ear slightly, relieved when she heard Sparrowkit, Fogkit, and Shrewkit laughing and splashing around. Probably playing in the mud. Wouldn't Whitedeer have fun cleaning all that muck out.
She noticed Shrewkit wasn't necessarily a complete bully, he was just always grouchy; around Lilykit and Littlekit, of course. He liked to play and annoy the warriors with Sparrowkit, but he turned grumpy and moody when Lilykit and Littlekit were around. So to her, he was okay, at least he didn't really take part in the name-calling, only supporting Sparrowkit. It was still hurtful but it was better than having him laugh and taunt her.

[I can imagine Scorchblaze always being busy, but still a good father and stuff.
Also, will Littlekit ever get a mate? I can imagine when she's a warrior, a warrior only slightly older than her becomes her mate. Like the age difference would be small. When she was a kit the other cat would be a middle-aged apprentice.
Not saying that she has to have a mate, I'm just askin'. XD]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Zoketi » July 29th, 2014, 10:20 pm

[Ah I dunno. xP It could even be a smaller distance, such as a few moons. But I dunno. Would you play him if she did?]

"Mhm..." Littlekit shrugged, twitching an ear. As her sister went on she glanced nervously back towards their mother, but the white queen was busy washing herself and not listening to the kits' chatter. "Yeah, I guess. He's not around much, not like Bramblestripe is for Fogkit and Shrewkit." she murmured with a little frown as her eyes traced over the grass. She'd often wondered why Scorchblaze never seemed to visit. Once in awhile he'd pop his head in and offer Whitedeer a rabbit, or speak with her briefly. Littlekit assumed they spent more time together when Whitedeer was out of the nursery.

The kit flicked her tail and returned her dark gaze to Lilykit. "But he's a great warrior. I bet he has really important things to do." she mewed strongly, nearly believing it completely.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Iri » July 29th, 2014, 10:39 pm

[Sure. XD]

"I know," Lilykit agreed.
She stretched a little. "Who do you want for your mentor?" she queried, scratching her ear again.
Out of all honesty, Lilykit was pretty curious. Sparrowkit wanted Bramblestripe as his mentor, Lilykit most certainly wouldn't mind having Bluestrike as a mentor. She always wondered, would she ever be good enough for his apprentice, if she even became his apprentice? After all, an apprentice could go to him anytime if they chose to become a medicine cat.
Then what would she do? She had no interest in fighting or hunting whatsoever and mainly was interested in herbs and plants, as she had been all her life.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » July 29th, 2014, 10:51 pm

[Possibly one of the two male apprentices, Owlpaw (curious easygoing friendly tom) or Beetlepaw (awkward clumsy little tom). Or a new cat entirely.]

Her sister's question made her face scrunch up in thought. "Shadepelt's nice...he's the youngest warrior now though...it'd be cool to have Tawnystar though. Maybe Mothheart! She's Whitedeer's sister too, and the deputy." Littlekit mused, blinking at her sibling. "But, I guess I don't have to much of a preference." she shrugged, leaning back on her haunches. To be honest, she didn't really care all that much. And she didn't feel like doing to much thinking over it, since it wasn't her decision to make. She expected the leader to give her someone good, though, and that's all she cared about for the moment. Also, she didn't know too many of the warriors well. She'd spoken to Shadepelt once, when Whitedeer had led her kits over to her sister Softcloud--who was Shadepelt's mate--and introduced them. And Tawnystar she'd just heard at meetings. While Mothheart had visited the nursery a few times to see her sister's kits, and had seemed a strong yet kind she-cat.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Iri » July 29th, 2014, 10:58 pm

[I say Beetlepaw.]

Lilykit nodded. "I'm not really freaking out over who'll be my mentor," she replied. "But if I had a choice... you know who I'd pick.
Bluestrike, of course.
She rolled over on the ground and pawed at Littlekit's nose, her claws carefully sheathed. "Shadepelt's a nice warrior, though," she agreed. "A great mentor for a great sister!" She purred. "I do hope Tawnystar gives you a good mentor, though..."
She truly meant it. She wanted her sister to have the best mentor possible. She knew her sister wanted to be a warrior as much as Lilykit wanted to be a medicine cat. Besides, most of the cats in the Clan were quite nice. Except to Bluestrike, just because of the possibility that he was Half-Clan. It was so stupid; why were Half-Clans shunned so much?

[Shall we timeskip to the day before the apprentice ceremony for Sparrowkit, Littlekit, and Lilykit? Shrewkit and Fogkit will have already become apprentices.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » July 29th, 2014, 11:16 pm

[Kay. He's seven moons. And sure. Fog and Shrew are currently five moons at this point, so when Lily, Little, and Sparrow are six they'll be nine moons. And I'll go make Owl and Bright warriors, since they were ten moons, now they'll be fourteen. YAY organization. -noodle arms- ]

The she-kit smiled at her sister. "Yup." she chirped, with a pointed glance in the direction of the medicine cat's den. As a paw tapped her nose she glanced down and blinked brightly. "Yeah! I bet she will." Littlekit squeaked, jumping up and paddling her forepaws at Lilykit. It was still four moons away, so she didn't think she had much to worry over yet. Besides, if she got a terrible mentor, couldn't she ask for a new one? At least she hoped so; she'd never heard of that being done. Oh well. Pushing the thoughts out of her mind, she waggled her haunches and tackled her littermate.

---magictimeskipofmagicalmagicalness---

One more day--just one! That single thought was nearly the only thing zooming about Littlekit's mind. It was enough to topple her over in excitement. It was still before sun-high, and she felt this day would go painfully slow. It was always like that, when big things were to happen. Though, she'd never really had many large occurrences in her short life so far. Shrewpaw and Fogpaw's ceremony hadn't been important too her, nor had the two newest warriors' ceremony. She was dying to know who she'd get as a mentor. Lilykit's was planned out--if things went the way she wanted, she'd ask Tawnystar for position as medicine cat apprentice. And Bluestrike would accept--he was expecting it. Littlekit knew that he was sure her sister would be the perfect new medicine cat.

Fogpaw had been given Duskfeather as a mentor, and Shrewpaw'd gotten Gingersplash. Bramblestripe was still open, and Littlekit guessed that Tawnystar--having heard Sparrowkit's desire for him as a mentor, considering he'd often paraded about camp going on and on about it--would probably grant that wish. Littlekit herself was still interested in perhaps Shadepelt, or even the leader herself. Mothheart had just finished up with Brightspeckle, so she might be wanting a break.

Littlekit lashed her tail and poked her nose below the gorse walls of the nursery, watching sets of paws move about as cats went on their daily duties. Poppybloom had moved in a moon ago, pregnant with Duskfeather's kits, so the three of Whitedeer's had been alone since Fogpaw and Shrewpaw had left.
Last edited by Zoketi on July 30th, 2014, 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Iri » July 29th, 2014, 11:23 pm

[Hehe, Littlekit and Lilykit are so close. =D It's adorable. XD Also, I say... maybe Tawnystar becomes Littlekit's mentor.]

Lilykit murmured in Littlekit's ear, "I see you're excited." Her voice was teasing. "I can't believe Bluestrike accepted me as his apprentice!" she squeaked. "And you'll get a good mentor," she promised. She hoped so; she had gotten her mentor of choice, after spending more moons of learning more about herbs; and she was happy that he accepted willingly for her to be his apprentice.
She hoped her sister got Tawnystar; Tawnystar was a very good, fair leader, and a powerful one too. She'd be a fantastic mentor, and Lilykit knew how sometimes Littlekit hoped Tawnystar would be her mentor. Lilykit could do nothing but hope along with her sister; after all, Littlekit was a good kit, obedient, respectful, and deserved only the best.
No one, not even Sparrowkit, who had continued to tease and taunt both Lilykit and Littlekit over the passing moons, could ruin that day for them.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » July 30th, 2014, 12:41 am

[<3 Yush. And okay! I didn't want to go all out and just stick her as the leader's apprentice but if that's okay then sure! xD]

The kit twisted around to face her sister, straightening up to her full height. "Oh yes! I'm so happy for you!" she mewed, her voice high-pitched with overwhelming delight for her littermate. She smoothed her white fur and beamed at Lilykit. She glanced back down towards the gap in the gorse, but then backed up and scurried towards the nursery exit to peak outside, whiskers flicking. "This time tomorrow we'll be getting our new names!" she cheered, her tail sticking up straight. Then she covered her mouth with a paw and glanced back at the calico shape further back in the den. Poppybloom was sleeping.

"C'mon, let's take on last exploration of camp as kits!" she whispered to her sister, before ambling outside.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Iri » July 30th, 2014, 12:46 am

"Okay!" Lilykit chirped. She sometimes acted like a young kit, but tried to control her joy.
She went outside. It was a beautiful day; the sun was shining, the weather was just warm enough, a slight breeze ruffling her fur. Her heart leaped with joy as she smelled the sweet scent of summer. She couldn't wait until tomorrow; she'd officially be Bluestrike's apprentice! She'd be able to learn herbs and how to heal, and be able to communicate with StarClan...
She hoped her sister was just as excited as she was. She wanted all three of them, even bothersome Sparrowkit, to be able to lead the lives they wanted to lead.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Zoketi » July 30th, 2014, 3:10 am

The youngster lifted her head to the sky, taking in the fresh scents of the moor. Her tail gave a flick of delight and she scurried forwards, heading across the packed soil of the camp's ground that so many paws had pressed down upon. She trotted past the old badger's set, which was now the elders' den, and continued on past the place where the warriors slept--not really a den, but a few bushes surrounding an open area. Littlekit thought it was nice to spend nights sleeping without being tucked away in gorse dens. On occasion Whitedeer took her kits outside to sleep during the warmer moons, and the night air had always seemed fresh and exciting.

She ducked out of a warrior's way and trotted around towards Tallrock, where Tawnystar held meetings.
Zoketi

yeehaw

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)