[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Naruto RP — My Lion King Forum

Naruto RP

Re: Naruto RP

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 18th, 2014, 6:41 pm

Sakura woke up, took a shower and decided to go train. She packed what she needed and, taking an apple to snack on, she walked to the training ground. She saw Naruto and Jiraiya on the other street, and she said, "Hi, Naruto! Hey, Jiraiya!" and she finished her apple.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby nalasimba83 » March 6th, 2015, 7:40 am

"Hey Sakura,"Naruto said.

Jiraiya nudged him,"Aren't you supposed to be saying 'bye', you fool?"

"I told you, I'm not going to say goodbye,"Naruto said in a straightforward manner.

"So you're just going to leave the village without telling anyone?"Jiraiya asked. "That sounds pretty stupid if you ask me. Sooner or later, they'd send a search party after you."

"Tsunade knows,"Naruto replied. He shrugged,"A goodbye sounds like I'm leaving forever."

"It's going to be a few years Naruto, that's a long time away from Konoha. You're not going to see Shikamaru, Sakura, Kiba, and the others for a long time."

"I know,"Naruto replied. "Now are we leaving? Sometime this month would be nice."

"Oh shut up!"Jiraiya said hitting Naruto on the head. "You took my line you unoriginal brat."

"Owww!"Naruto said clasping his head. "That heard you whining geezer!"

"This whining geezer is going to be your master for 3 freaking years, so start showing me some respect!"Jiraiya whined.

Naruto smirked,"Master, eh? Does that mean that I'll someday be as powerful as you?"

Jiraiya smiled and ruffled Naruto's hair,"No."

Naruto stopped smirking and stared up at Jiraiya,"Huh?"

"Students are destined to surpass their masters,"Jiraiya said in response.

Naruto's lips parted,"Can i be more powerful than you?"

"If you got the guts to never give up,"Jiraiya smirked. He admired Naruto, and Naruto did have the guts to never give up.

"Let's leave,"Naruto said smiling to himself as he stared at the ground.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 6th, 2015, 2:05 pm

Sakura came up to Naruto and Jiraiya and said, "What's going on? You guys going somewhere?"

(Sorry if it's short. :P)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » March 7th, 2015, 4:49 am

"Yup, just for a short while,"Naruto replied. "Let's go."
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 9th, 2015, 2:23 pm

"Wait, Naruto...." Sakura started to say, then she walked over to him and hugged him. "Please be careful, Naruto. I already lost one friend,I don't want to lose another."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)