[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Naruto RP — My Lion King Forum

Naruto RP

Naruto RP

Postby nalasimba83 » April 4th, 2014, 5:18 pm

Naruto yawned and woke up to the sound of his door knocking. He clumsily walked up and opened the door to find Shikamaru. "Hey Sasuke abandoned the village in the middle of night and went looking after Orochimaru. Let's go,"Shikamaru told him lazily.

Naruto yawned a bit more, still in his sleep zone. "Yeah that's great." He began rubbing his eyes and then paused for a second. "WAIT WHAT!"Naruto shouted pulling Shikamaru's collar.

"Hey, would you let my shirt go?"Shikamaru said taking Naruto's hands off of his shirt.

"Yeah, right sorry,"Naruto said. In a flash of a second he went to his room, got dressed into his usual uniform, and came right back to the doorway.

Shikamaru's eyes widened and her raised an eyebrow,"That was quick... Since I'm a Chuunin now, I'm responsible for putting together a team of genin to go and get Sasuke back. It's a drag but...most of the chunnin are away on missions. We'll need more people so get the heck out and come."

Shikamaru and Naruto were on the streets of the village looking for someone. "Who are we looking for again?" Naruto and Shikamaru stopped in front of a small house with one of the symbols from the Ino-Shika-Cho formation. Shikamaru got a bag of ships out and opened them. He began eating the chips one by one, until the last one remained. Choji immediately burst out of the house and grabbed the chip bag holding the last chip out as if it were gold. Naruto's expression faded,"Choji...really? That's the best you can do?"

Shikamaru went to Choji's side. "I've known Choji for a long time, and we work well together."
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Re: Naruto RP

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 4th, 2014, 7:09 pm

Hinata woke up at the regular time she always gets up, then she got dressed, ate breakfast, and walked to the training ground to where....well, where she trained. She had a lot to do today, especially since she found out at breakfast that Sasuke abandoned the village in the middle of the night. 'Why would he look for Orochimaru all by himself?' she thought to herself. She stretched for a little bit, then went to a tree stump and started punching and kicking the damn thing.

(sorry for the bad language)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby nalasimba83 » April 4th, 2014, 10:38 pm

(so do you want to be choji or should I? I'll be Choji for now and you can decide later)

"The last piece is the best, I must savor it,"Choji said. Without a warning, he shoved the chip in his mouth and and smiled. "Gosh I'm so hungry..."Choji said patting his stomach sadly. "Hey Shikamaru! What's Naruto doing here?"

Naruto walked up to him in his orange and blue jumpsuit,"Didn't you hear? Sasuke abandoned the village and went looking after Orochimaru. I thought I was the only one who didn't know about it. We're going to go after him right now,"Naruto said folding his arms.

"Oh yeah, I knew about that, but I didn't think that Lady Tsunade would send us of all people to get Sasuke back. This would probably be a Chuunin ranked mission,"Choji said holding a finger towards his chin.

"Granny Tsunade asked Shikamaru to lead the mission because he become he became a Chuunin earlier,"Naruto said shrugging.

Shikamaru walked towards Choji with both hands lazily stuffed in his pockets. "Believe it or not, I think you two are suited for this mission."

"Yeah, you bet we are!"Naruto said with a thumbs up sign forward and a huge grin. Choji looked uneasily at Naruto.

"Man, that guy's always so optimistic all the time, frankly it creeps me out sometimes,"Choji said to Shikamaru.

"Come on, its no time to chatter, we have to get going. I promised Lady Hokage that I would get together a group of gennin within 15 minutes,"Shikamaru urged them as he dragged the two boys out of Choji's house.

"Man, that's guys always so bossy,"Naruto muttered. Suddenly, he saw Hinata training with taijutsu nearby. Naruto looked curiously and he waved his wand over the fence. "Hey guys look! It's Hinata! Hey Hinata!"he shouted. Suddenly, the girl blushed and hid behind the tree stump. Naruto looked down at his hands. "What? Did I do something wrong?"Naruto asked Choji.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 8th, 2014, 2:56 pm

(I can be Choji :))

Hinata looked from around the tree at Naruto, thinking to herself, 'Why is Naruto-kun talking to me?' She took a couple of deep breaths, and slowly walked from behind the tree over to Naruto and Choji. 'Don't faint, don't faint, don't faint, don't faint!' she kept repeating to herself. When she got to the boys, she took another deep breath and said to them in a quiet voice, "Hello, Naruto-kun, hello Choji."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » April 8th, 2014, 5:57 pm

(I got a better idea, since its so confusing to pick all the characters, how about we just choose the MAIN characters (which we already have,(which are by the way, Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata, Naruto) and leave the minor characters like Shino and Kiba, which all of us could be?)

"Hey Hinata,"Naruto said. "Are you still training? Man, you're so persistent. I like that about you,"Naruto said laughing a little. Hinata looked at him in the eyes and blushed.

"Hey..."Shikamaru said waving two fingers he lifted from his pocket. "Have you seen Kiba and you're cousin Neji? I'd like them to accompany us in a mission. You must have heard about Sasuke recently haven't you?" Hinata stopped blushing and perked her head up, nodding.

"I wonder how Sakura's doing with this,"Naruto said.

"She's crying her head off,"Kiba said walking with Akamaru. "And I heard about the mission from Lady Tsunade. I guess I should accompany you shouldn't I? Me and Akamaru would be the best trackers in this little group. And as for Neji, he's in Hinata's house training with her dad."

"She is?"Naruto asked.

"I understand that those two have been comrades and all, but Sasuke doesn't even like Sakura back. I don't get why she is crying all over him. I mean, it's pathetic, right? If someone like me or Shino left the village, nobody would give a darn,"Kiba said rolling his eyes.

Naruto clenched his fists,"Listen, if I'm going on this mission for somebody, it's Sakura."

"Relax Naruto! If you get so worked up in the midst of a battle and attack recklessly, you'd be putting our lives in jeopardy. The whole Sasuke thing is a big bummer, so lets get Neji and head out from the village instead of arguing here like a bunch of idiots."

"Hinata needs to come with us to go into her house,"Kiba stated.

"Why?"Naruto asked.

"The hyuga clan is an ancient and important clan that possesses the Byakugan. Her house is the main branch of the family and it must be heavily guarded to get in to where her father is. It would only make sense to go with the Clan Head's daughter into the house. Nobody would let a bunch of goofs like us penetrate into a house like theirs, so it would only make sense to go with Hinata,"Shikamaru said.

Hinata nodded.

(And another thing, do you want Naruhina to happen in the Naurto part of the RP or two years after, in the Shippuden part?)
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 15th, 2014, 3:21 pm

(Sure why not, for the first part, and maybe have the Naruhina happen in the Naruto part if you want to.)

Hinata went back and grabbed her stuff, then she ran and jumped over the fence, landing like a cat on her feet. "Ok, then, let's go." She said, leading the way to her house. 'Listen, if I'm going on a mission for somebody, it's Sakura.' That phrase kept repeating in her head, while she thought to herself, 'He still loves her, why did he have to love her?' She clenched her hand that wasn't holding her backpack into a fist.
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on September 30th, 2014, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby nalasimba83 » April 15th, 2014, 7:03 pm

Naruto was walking with Choji in the back with his hands behind his head until he noticed Hinata's clenched fists. He walked across Shikamaru and next to Hinata. "What's up? Don't you look a little too..."Naruto said trying to find the word. "Uh, well is anything wrong?"Naruto added quickly.

"It's probably just you and your ramen breath,"Kiba said smirking. "Isn't that right Akamaru?" The small white dog on top of his hoody barked.

"Oh shut up...dog breath!"Naruto said trying to find an insult quickly.

Shikamaru shook his head,"You're really bad with words you know that?" Choji nodded as he opened another packet of chips.

Kiba paused and turned around, his eyebrows lifted. "I don't have dog breath you idiot!"

"We're here,"Shikamaru said. He opened the gates and a man with grey eyes like Hinata's opened the gate. "Lady Hinata!"the man said respectfully bowing his head. "I suppose you're her guardian of some sort?"

"Who are all of you?"the man said. Naruto shifted a little to his side and saw Neji drinking tea with Hinata's father.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 15th, 2014, 7:12 pm

Hinata looked at Naruto before saying, "Oh, it's nothing, Naruto, just thinking about some stuff." 'Which some have to do with you loving Sakura!' She thought to herself. Then they made it to the house and her close guardian saw her and bowed to her. "You don't have to bow when I'm around my friends." Then she answered the man's question by saying, "This is Naruto Uzumaki, Kiba, Choji, and Shikamaru, and they want to speak with Father." The man nodded and let them in, Hinata placing her backpack by the stairs. Then she came up to her father and cousin and bowed to them, saying, "Father, we have guests who want to speak to you." 'Please don't send them away, please.' she thought to herself.

(For some reason, I can't think of anything to say when it comes to Hinata, but I guess it's because that we think the same and stuff)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby nalasimba83 » April 15th, 2014, 8:46 pm

(Whenever I try to come up with dialogue, I can only imagine what my characters would say, lol)

"Uh hi..."Naruto said. He shifted a little to Shikamaru's side and whispered to his ear,"What was Hinata's father's name again?"

Shikamaru shook his head,"It's Hiashi Hyuga. And speak respectfully when you're around him, got it?" Shikamaru stuttered a little bit. "On second thought, just leave the speaking to me." Shikamaru stepped forward out of the group. Neji stopped drinking out of his tea and stood up from the floor, mainly looking at Naruto.

"You're Shikamaru Nara, aren't you?"Hiashi asked, still seated and not looking directly at their faces until he finished his cup. Shikamaru nodded, not being used to the formal talk. His grey eyes peered around the group and stopped at Naruto. "And you are...."

Naruto wasn't even aware that Hinata's father was addressing him. Naruto looked around at the house and what was around him. Shikamaru lightly shoved Naruto with his elbow. "What?"Naruto said confused. "You're name!"Shikamaru whispered into Naruto's ears. "My name?"Naruto said. "You already know my name! It's Naruto Uzumaki!"Naruto said proudly pointing a thumb to his chest. Hinata smiled as she leaned against the back of a pillar in her house.

"You're the boy who beat Neji in the Chuunin exams?"Hiashi asked. Neji nodded. "Yes he is, sir,"Neji replied with no bitterness in his tone. Surprisingly, Hiashi smiled. "As I have been told. What was it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"We would like to recruit Neji for a mission sent by Lady Hokage,"Shikamaru said. 'I mean, if that's okay with you." Neji set his cup down and walked towards them. "Sir, may I accompany them. My Byakugan will come in handy for this mission." Hiashi nodded. "Thank you,"Shikamaru said. Neji took a blue bag set next to Hinata's and slung it around himself, also supplying himself with a couple of regular and explosive kunai knives. Neji also bowed to Lady Hinata and left with Naruto and the others.

"This visit was better than my last one,"Kiba said. "I uh...kind of forgot that he was the head of the Hyuga clan and well, I ended up in the Leaf Hospital,"Kiba said. He scratched his head as if that was a memory to forget. "Anyways,"Kiba said shivering slightly. "Neji's Byakugan will add to the advantage of tracking. So is this it?"

"Seems like it,"Shikamaru said holding a finger to his chin.

"What about Lee?"Naruto said thoughtfully.

"He's in the hospital and he just recovered from his surgery, I say no,"Shikamaru said.

"Right,"Naruto said as the boys made their way out of the Leaf Village. As they were about to make their way out, Shikamaru stopped them, giving them their formations. Neji was in fact, surprised on how well Shikamaru coordinated everything. "Oh and, another thing. The most important of all."Shikamaru said. Naruto crossed his eyebrows ready to respond to whatever Shikamaru was about to say. "I don't really like Sasuke Uchiha, In fact, I actually kind of hate him. But I would gladly lay down my life in order to retrieve him and bring him back to this village." The others eyes widened, and then they nodded, understanding and agreeing as well. Just as they were about to leave, Sakura appeared to them.

Drops of tears were falling out of her green eyes. Her short pink hair was flopping with every run. "Naruto!"she screamed. She just stood there crying and crying with all of them not sure what to do. "Listen Sakura, we can't take you with us,"Naruto said.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 16th, 2014, 7:12 pm

Hinata watched as her cousin and the rest of the gang left the house for their adventure, saying silently so her father wouldn't hear, "Good bye, Naruto, be careful." Then she turned to her father and after giving him a nod, sat down on one of the pillows on the floor and fixed herself a cup of tea, asking her father if he wanted another cup. He shook his head no, then he was silent for a few minutes. Then all of a sudden he said, "If you want to go with them to find Sasuke, you may go. Just promise that you won't get hurt." Hinata looked at her father surprised, thinking to herself, 'Is he serious? I can go?' Then she cleared her throat and said, "I will, Father, thank you, Father." Then she stood and bowed to him, turning to grab her backpack and went upstairs to her room to put some more things into it for the journey. 'I'm actually going!' she kept repeating to herself. After she got ready, she went downstairs, saying over her shoulder as she went, "Bye, Father, I love you!" and she was out the door. She was almost there when she saw familiar figures up ahead. She was about to start saying hey when she saw Sakura, crying, and Naruto saying, "Listen Sakura, we can't take you with us," She took a deep breath then started walking slowly over to the group.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)