[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Naruto RP — My Lion King Forum

Naruto RP

Re: Naruto RP

Postby nalasimba83 » May 9th, 2014, 5:48 pm

Suddenly, they formed a huge purple ball and it exploded, violently turning the water to push them apart. Sasuke got up, wet and standing on the water. He panted and looked up to see Naruto. Naruto turned towards his side and got up too. Sasuke's curse mark appeared again. He held his breath in, making his cheeks puffy. He began to weave some hand signs. "Fire Style! Dragon Flower Jutsu!"He said releasing fireballs towards Naruto. Naruto grunted, then jumped up to avoid them.Sasuke jumped as well and kicked him in the air. Then he held a Chidori towards Naruto's chest. "Last second, but in the end it doesn't matter does it?"Sasuke told him, grinning. "You are finished anyway, you can forget all about hand signs and that jutsu of yours,"Sasuke said, holding Naruto's throat. He started crushing it with his hand, with blood drooling from his neck. "This is the end,"he said. Suddenly, the water shook again. Naruto had a layer of orange all around him. His eyes turned into red slits, his fingernails grew, and his teeth protruded into fangs. He took Sasuke's hand away from his throat with Sasuke's grunts. He bent over in a hunched manner. Sasuke stared at his new form, a little shocked, and a little scared."Huh? What is this?"he asked, his hair blowing with the fierce current of the water. The area where Sasuke blasted his Chidori, was slowly healing. "His shoulder..."Sasuke thought. Suddenly, the water began to turn orange and that orange layer around Naruto began to take the form of a fox.
"Kakashi!"Pakun, the brown tracking dog said. Kakashi nodded. "What is it Pakun? What is it now?" he asked urgently avoiding a tall branch and jumped on another. "I sense another type of chakra....It's,"Pakun shuddered. "Don't tell me..."Kakashi thought. "Naruto! Just hang in there,"he thought. "I get it,"Kakashi said to Pakun. "Let's pick up our pace if we're going to make it in time."
Sasuke held a hand to his head to avoid being blown away. Naruto bent on his arms and legs just like a fox about to pounce. Saskue gritted his teeth. "Sasuke!"Naruto shouted, gritting and showing off his teeth. "I'm not letting Orochimaru take you away! You got that? I'll break every single bone in your body, if thats what it takes to stop you!" Sasuke held a hand to his eyes and one over his chest. "You're not going anywhere!"He held a hand towards the water and it knocked Sasuke over. He went over to him and punched him. He took out his leg and punched his jaw up leaving him knocked to the water. He landed on the water, balanced. He gasped a little, seeing Naruto above him. He pushed Sasuke down into the water. Naruto stood up into the air and shouted. Sasuke popped up into the other side of the water and ran towards Naruto. Naruto ran on the water, stepped on the cliff, and kicked him from the side, knocking him down again. Sasuke grunted as Naruto landed a kick on him, then punched him, then kicked him from above.
Kakashi hopped through the branches with Pakun at his side. "Hold on guys, I'm coming,"Kakashi said, knowing they were fighting. "I can sense their chakra Kakashi,"Pakun said. Kakashi nodded. "Good." Pakun sniffed the trail and led Kakashi. "Whatever it takes, I have to stop those two! .... Before one of them gets killed. If Naruto took that form already...it must be pretty serious,"Kakashi thought.
"Fire Style! Fireball Jutsu!"Sasuke said frantically.. To his surprise, Naruto jumped right through the fire. The water turned to violently in his control. Sasuke gritted his teeth. Then Naruto came above him and kicked him, leaving him under the water again. Sasuke cupped his cheeks and swam towards the surface, but Naruto jumped in too. He kicked Sasuke over and over again in the water. But Sasuke swam to the other side of the water. Both of them jumped out into the air at the same time. Naruto took Sasuke's leg kicked it turned his arm behind his back and shoved him into a statue's back while in the air.

Naruto, then took Sasuke's blue collar. "Now lets go home,"he said. "Enough's enough! Just snap out of it!"

Sasuke looked at the other side of the cliff, filled with a mix of despair and sadness. "Just shut up for once,"he told Naruto. "What do you know about it?" Naruto looked a little shock. "It's not like you ever had a family in the first place!"Sasuke said gritting his teeth. "You were alone right from the beginning! What makes you think you know anything about it, huh?"Sasuke said angrily. He saw his family picture right before his eyes. He saw his father crossing his arms. He saw his mother smiling and placing an arm on little Sasuke's shoulder. Then he saw his older brother, Itachi on the opposite side of their father. "I'm suffering now because I had those ties,"he said. "How on Earth can you possibly understand...how it feels like to lose all that!"he said anger trembling in his voice. He took Naruto's collar and they both went jumping into the water. Tools out of Naruto's ninja's pocket accidentally fell including smoke bombs and paper bombs. Naruto took a piece of plywood sitting around in the water and stood on it. Sasuke did the same. They both looked at each other as if the real fight was about to start.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 14th, 2014, 7:06 pm

Hinata followed behind Kakashi and Pakun, also sensing the new chakra. 'Please keep Naruto and Sasuke safe,' she prayed silently in her head. Then Pakun said, "Over hear! Quick!" The trio landed at a spot by the river and saw Naruto and Sasuke on a plywood log, looking at each other.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby nalasimba83 » May 14th, 2014, 8:31 pm

(I was hoping that Kakashi would actually come when the fight is over and see Naruto unconscious, that way, the storyline wouldn't change. By the way, I accidentally took your role as Sasuke. Lol! I'm so so so sorry. You can have Sakura!)

They looked at each other for a short moment. "It's true..."Naruto began. "I have no idea what its like to have parents...or a brother,"Naruto said, looking at the water underneath. "But..." He remembered Iruka sensei treating him to Ramen. "But whenever I'm with Iruka Sensei...I wonder. I wonder, is that the feeling of having a father? And then...whenever I'm with you." He remembered when he and Sasuke used to argue and insult each other. And then, they used to sulk and even laugh together...though rarely. "I wonder...if this the feeling of having a brother."

"But why would you go so far for me?"Sasuke asked him.

"Because this is the first time...I've ever had a bond like this,"Naruto replied. Naruto smiled, with the red eyes of the nine-tailed fox. "And thats why I'll do anything I can to stop you!"

Sasuke looked down and picked up his lead headband, fastening it to his forehead. "It's too late now."He remembered when the last time he and Naruto fought together, Sasuke refused his headband. But Naruto said that putting on the leaf shinobi headband meant that they were fighting on equal terms. Sasuke crushed the plywood and stood on top of the water. He took a chip of the plywood and threw it on the log Naruto stood at, breaking it. They were both standing at the water. Suddenly, his sharingan had 3 curves instead of one. "Come Naruto!"Sasuke said getting into stance. "If thats how it is, I'll just have to severe that bond!"

"Severing a bond like that huh?"Naruto asked. "Then why do you even bother wearing that headband?"

Sasuke smiled. "I'll admit it, you're definitely strong." Naruto's eyes widened. "Because you know the pain of loneliness, just like me. Its that very pain that makes you and I stronger Naruto. Which means if I can break that bond,"his hand clenched into a fist. "I can achieve even greater power. We fight here as equals,"he pointed to his forehead, smirking. "But you still can't lay a scratch on this forehead."

"Right! Guess there's no point in talking anymore, SASUKE!"Naruto said gritting his teeth.

"Enough! No more words,"Sasuke shouted. "From here on out, we stick to - fighting! Come!"Naruto looked at him then raced towards Sasuke and punched him. Sasuke blocked that punch by flattening his hand and flipping him, but Naruto landed straight. I can see, Sasuke thought. THey continued fighting. Sasuke held two hands crossed over his head and sent Naruto flying, but he rolled to the side and got up. Sasuke walked up the cliff and stood there. Naruto climbed too. "His moves weren't too clear before,"Sasuke thought. "I can see them now." He didn't know he activated the final state of the sharingan. Sasuke dodged all of Naruto's upcoming attacks.

Naurto grunted as he landed on all fours. "His moves...they were totally different from before's!I don't care. I don't care what his deal is, I can't afford to lose here!"Naruto thought.

"Every move he makes, becomes vividly clear,"Sasuke thought. Naruto ran around him in circles, surprisingly fast, but his Sharingan eyes could keep up with them. He blocked Naruto's attack again, kicking at punching at him. "As long as I have these eyes, i dont need to waste any chakra,"Sasuke thought. He smirked. "I can read Naruto's every move before it happens." Naruto got up wobbly. Naruto and Sasuke came up to each other with their fists clenched. Sasuke got the first hit and knocked Naruto off the cliff and to the water.

"It's no use,"Naruto thought as he was going deeper into the water. "He can read my every move. What do I do?"
Kakashe jumped onto a branch and followed Pakun. "There you are." Kakashe looked at him. "Sure its this way?"he asked.

"Yup,"Pakun replied."We better pick up the pace. I got a baad feeling about this."
Above the water stood Sasuke. Suddenly form the waters sprouted several shadow clones. Sasuke blocked all their attacks. More came from the water. Sasuke defeated all the clones. To his surprise, he found two hands underneath his feet, pulling him down. He was the real Naruto. More shadow clones came and shoved him to the cliff, breaking off a chunk. "Fire style! Dragon Flame Jutsu!"Sasuke shouted. It burned the long row of shadow clones. Sasuke panted and looked below him to see Naruto lying face down. Was he really dead? Suddenly, Naruto lifted his face.

"Sa-su-ke,"Naruto said.

"It's too late Naruto!"Sasuke said. He picked him up by his collar. "I said its too late!" Sasuke gritted his teeth angrily. He shoved Naruto from the cliff, going down with him. Naruto's head hit a hard surface, creating a small crater. Naruto rolled off from the surface, floating alongside the water. Sasuke went on all fours on the hard surface coughing. Naruto was going to die.

Naruto was in a different place now. He stood in front of the nine-tailed fox. The fox opened up its humongous eyes that was about the size of 10 kunai knives. "Naruto your weak,"the fox said laughing. "You better be grateful to me,"he said with a deep voice. "And to your beloved 4th hokage who sealed me into you."
Sasuke gritted his teeth. Then he looked back. Orange chakra began swirling around Naruto. Sasuke began walking towards him. "Wha-what is this?"The chakra raised him up. It filled his body. Naruto's eyes suddenly woke up, and punching Sasuke in the face. Sasuke jumped several feet back, crouched into a position and holding two hands to his face screaming. His movement were faster and suddenly hard to read. Chakra filled Naruto's whole body in the form of a fox. Sasuke went flying back with each punch and kick. Sasuke took another log and stood in front of him. "What is this? I can still read his movements, but his chakra. its like it has a mind of its own." His eyes were in the final state. "Even my eyes...can't follow it.Thats no ordinary chakra!"
************Flashback***********
"I'm guessing you're after Naruto,"Jiraiya, Naruto's master and a member of the Legendary Sannin said. Behind him was Naruto. Jiraiya stood in front of him with a hand over Naruto, as if protecting him if the Akatsuki member tries to make a move and capture him. His beloved older brother Itachi, dressed in Akatsuki robes.

"You're right,"Itachi said. "Naruto is the prize that the Akatsuki are after....and we will have him."
*****End of Flashback****
"I see. So he has some kind of special power then!"Sasuke thought. "I think I understand now!"Sasuke replied. He jumped from rock to rock with amazing speed, and Naruto charged as well.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 22nd, 2014, 7:35 pm

(Its all right! I'll do a little something for Sakura!)

Sakura walked through the village, muttering to herself, "Damn it! This is bull crap! Why can't I do one little thing right?!?!" 'You better bring him back Naruto,' her subconscious said.

HINATA!!

Hinata watched Naruto and Sasuke, feeling a little nervous when she saw, or rather felt, Naruto's chakra taking to new level. "Naruto...." she said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » May 23rd, 2014, 1:59 am

Naruto watched as Sasuke hopped onto the cliff. His curse mark grew again. This time his appearance changed as well. His lips turned purple, his hair turned blew, and he grew wings. He grinned maliciously.

"Sasuke....your not even human anymore,"Naruto said. He hopped onto the cliff as well. "Say something!"he shouted. "Say that Choji, say that Neji, Kiba, Shikamaru, and Lee all mean something to you! All of us together have vowed that we would sacrifice ourselves for you! Don't you know that?"

"I said shut up and fight me,"Sasuke replied. "I couldn't care less about them."

"This isn't the same Sasuke I knew,"Naruto replied. "What happened to you!"he screamed. "Even though you hated people approaching you-Even though you didn't like some of us very much. You would have never done anything to put a comrade's life in danger. I know that because... I know how many times you put my life before your own. Thats the type of Sasuke I still see, and the type of Sasuke I still know. You aren't him."

Sasuke bent his brows. "I told you,"he said calmly. "The type of Sasuke you know and thought you saw-is gone." Those words echoed into Naruto's mind. "This Sasuke you see. This is the new me. The me that craves power and revenge." He eyed Naruto and jumped off of the cliff knocking his head towards solid rock.

"What the hell?"Naruto thought. "His power is so strong. Stronger than all the other attacks. How can it rival my nine-tails power?" Naruto grunted as Sasuke took Naruto's throat into his hand. "Is it that inhuman thing he went into? What type of curse mark is that?"
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 27th, 2014, 7:11 pm

"What is happening? Sasuke looks different and.....strange" Hinata said to Kakashi as they watched what was happening in front of them. "I don't know, Hinata, but I believe it has something to do with that curse mark on his neck." Kakashi said, when Hinata asked, "C-Curse mark?...."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby nalasimba83 » May 28th, 2014, 11:29 pm

Kakashi hopped through the trees. "The curse mark-Sasuke triggered it. I can feel it,"Kakashi said. He groaned. "Sasuke!" Pakkun sniffed the trail. "We better hurry."

"No kidding Kakashi,"Pakkun replied.
Tsunade looked up from her desk to find Sakura. "So you want to become a medical ninja huh?"she said with a slight smirk.
Sasuke began to laugh. "Sasuke,"Naruto thought. Sasuke continued to chuckle. The two stared at each other. "So your special huh?"Naruto asked him as he continued to be in his all fours position. "You won't be so special when Im finished with you."

"THere's no way Im gonna lose,"Sauske said laughing. Naruto screamed and began charging towards him with Sasuke's smirk evident in his face. Naruto took his punch and shoved him towards the rocks again, but the wings protected him. His wings were about as tall as his body with talons. Sasuke shoved him by moving his wing. Naruto grunted, getting back up. Suddenly Naruto imagined Orochimaru's eye next to Sasuke. Suddenly, Sasuke shouted painfully. The curse mark always brought sudden times of pain.
**********Flashback********
"The curse mark will start to eat away at your body,"Sakon said grinning evilly. "And once it does, you'll be gone. never again to return."
******End**********

"My body,"Sasuke said. "I cant waste anymore time,"Sasuke thought.

Naruto got up and grunted suddenly. His eyes fell towards his arms. "My left arm-I can't feel it anymore!"he said watching bubbles of the nine-tails chakra with him.

"That power of yours,"Sasuke said to him.

Naruto looked up. "Huh?"

"By using it, your taking a risk aren't you?"he asked him. Sasuke smirked. "Look around." Around them were two statues of two men looking at each other as if to fight. In between them was a waterfall and surrounding them was a cliff. "It's called the final valley. The perfect setting for this fight, isn't it Naruto?" Naruto gritted his teeth. "Well? Oh right of course. I said there would be no more talking didn't I? I think we're at the end, the end of this fight. The end of all your fights!"
********Flash*****
"The members of squad 7,"A man announced. "Naruto Uzumaki,"he said first. Naruto got up from his desk, suddenly more interested. "Sakura Haruno,"he said. Sakura gasped a little. Naruto got up from his chair happy because he would be with his crush.

"I'm doomed,"Sakura said gloomily hanging her head below.

"And Sasuke Uchiha,"the man finished. Sakura got up from her chair with her hands raised screaming with joy.

"I'm doomed,"Naruto replied getting back on his chair gloomily hanging his head below.

"Just make sure you don't get in my way....Loser,"Sasuke said turning his head towards Naruto.
______
"YOOUUUU!"Kakashi said angrily.

"You said that there was three of us!"Naruto began. "That's what you said and thats why Sakura and-"Naruto replied lowering his voice.

"We're all on this squad and we're all in it together,"Sasuke said, backing up Naruto.

"Yeah thats right! We gave our lunch to him because the three of us are one!"Sakura said, backing up Sasuke.
________
"Hey,"Sasuke said as Kakashi and Sakura walked ahead of them. Naruto was on the ground after an attack that Sasuke practically saved him from.

"Yeah?"Naruto replied.

"You're not hurt are you?"Sasuke said smirking with his hands in his shorts. "Wittel Gurl,"Sasuke said mocking him.
________
Naruto was panting after he stabbed a huge snake with two kunai. His eyes were red slits. "Hey,"Naruto said looking up at Sasuke. "Your not hurt are you?" He grinned remembering Sasuke's words from last time.
________
"Your one of the ones that I want to fight the most,"Sasuke said smirking at Naruto.

"Huh?"Naruto said, half flattered by his remark.
_________
"You better not lose,"Naruto said before Sasuke was going to fight his round in the Chuunin Exams. "Because then I can't fight you."
_________
"I don't ever want to see my trusted comrades fall before my eyes again,"Sasuke said, while on the ground.
_________
"Summoning Jutsu!"Naruto said as he performed a high level jutsu and summoned a huge toad that reached the height of the nearest cloud.
_________
"What's so funny?"Sasuke asked when they were about to fight.

"I'm not laughing because its funny,"Naruto replied. "I'm just psyched...cuz I know that today is the day that I finally beat you,"he said grinning.

"What did you say?"Sasuke said flaring up. "Don't talk nonsense, you loser!"

"I won't be such a loser after I win this will I?"Naruto replied.

"Let's just do this."

"Put on your headband and I will. Don't worry, I'll wait."

"I don't need to. After all, you won't even be able to make a scratch on my forehead,"Sasuke replied pointing to his forehead.

"Thats not the point,"Naruto shook his head. "Come on, you know putting your headband is a testament on fighting on equal terms,"he said.
_________
"Naruto!,"Sasuke said as he came in with his Chidori.

"Sasuke!"Naruto shouted as he held a rasengan.

"I'm not finished with you yet,"Sasuke replied as Sasuke fell towards him and Naruto jumped towards him.

"STOPPPPP!"Sakura said trying to tun in between them, stopping them.
*******End******
Sasuke saw his brother's face in front of him, with a cruel and plain expression. The one who used to be his kind and caring older brother turned out to be power-hungry and killed their own clan. Sasuke could still his brother's magnificent eye that was filled with power. "This ends here,"Sasuke told himself. He made another Chidori sparking with electricity. Naruto made a rasengan.

"Rasengan!"Naruto shouted.

"Chidori!"Sasuke shouted back. The two jumped at each other with tremendous force. Suddenly the Rasengan accidentally made a long scratch on Sasuke's headband, it was usually the sign of a rogue ninja. Suddenly, another ball was made, except this one was black. It began to shake violently and spun in the water. It was rolling like a bowling ball. Suddenly, the center began to glow and it spread outward. The ball began to lose its dark black color and glowed a light pink and blue. The two of them looked at each other inside the ball, Naruto's face deeply saddened. He couldn't see Sasuke's face anymore from the block of light. He could only imagine a draw of two people's hands, holding fingers. Suddenly, the drawing came into color and he saw Sasuke and himself. It was their sign of friendship. It was both of them as young kids with Naruto smiling. Sasuke hesitated for a moment, then began to smile slightly as well.

Naruto was lying on the floor of the cliff-unconscious or possibly dead. Sasuke was the one standing above him, the victor of the fight. A ray of light fell on both of them. The light began to slowly disappear. Sasuke just stared with his headband still on his forehead showing the line that cut the sign of the leaf village. Suddenly, the wind untied the back of his headband that he had tied and it fell loose towards Naruto's side. "Naruto,"he said, whispering. He went back to normal, his curse mark receded and Naruto's chakra receded as well. He squinted his eyes slowly. "I'm...." He heard a drop of water and gasped a little looking up to find the sky raining. It began to rain heavily on both of them and on the surrounding landscape. Suddenly, a sharp pain crawled up his shoulder. Sasuke screamed clutching it and fell to his knees where a puddle of water was. It was the curse mark. There was blood underneath as well. Suddenly, he was lying just above Naruto's face.
Kakashi and Pakkun were still hopping through the forest. "It's raining,"Kakashi thought. "Will it wash away the scent?"he asked Pakkun.

"No problem, we're already close enough. This way,"the small brown bulldog said.

Suddenly, they arrived in the place. He was still in his uniform his silver hair wet and his mask covering one fourth of his face, including his left eye. "Am I too late,"he said with a slight bitterness seeing Naruto alone lying in a puddle of water and blood and Sasuke gone. Pakkun ran towards Naruto circling him and sniffing him.

"Naruto,"the dog said. "How did it come to this?"he asked. Suddenly, his nose fell on Sasuke's headband sniffing it as Kakashi slowly walked over to Naruto.

"It's Sasuke's,"Pakkun informed Kakashi.

Suddenly, Kakashi looked below him to find his student. He closed his eyes for a few moments and placed Sasuke's headband over Naruto's jumpsuit. He put an arm around Naruto's neck and another around his legs. He slowly got up, picking him up. "I'm too late,"he said at last. "Forgive me,"he said to Naruto. "Naruto. You must have put up quite a fight." Kakashi looked behind him. "Sasuke,"he said looking to find nobody but him,Naruto, and Pakkun.
Sasuke slowly began walking the other direction, drenched in water. He was clutching his arm and walking almost blindly into the night.
*****Flashback*****
Sasuke saw the view of his father's back. His father was the head of the Uchiha Police Force. He wore an aquamarine robe with the Uchiha insignia on it, his hair up to his neck and his arms folded. "Now....thats my boy,"his father said to little Sasuke.
Little 10 year old Sasuke saw his mom looking at him smiling and squinting her eyes as she did so. She had long raven hair up til her elbows. She wore a purple dress and a yellow apron over it. "When me and your father are alone...all he ever talks about is you,"she told Sasuke.
"Because you and I are flesh and blood,"his older brother Itachi began. He was slightly tanner than Sasuke with kind eyes and a smile on his face. He had a wrinkle line starting from his eye to his mouth on both sides."I'm always going to be there for you,"he told his little brother Sasuke who sat besides him. "Even if it is just an obstacle for you to overcome...even if you do hate me. Because thats what older brothers are for."
Sasuke then saw the images of his older brother standing with a bloody sword and all his clan members dead. "Like me, you can be one of the few people who can use mangekyou sharingan,"Itachi stated as he was about to leave after he killed his clan. "But there is a catch....you must kill your best friend. "
*****End***********************************
Sasuke began to walk again. It seemed as if he was just wandering.
Naruto was on Kakashi's back with Pakkun next to him. The rain died down and they were observing their surroundings. "The final valley huh? To think Sasuke and Naruto would battle it out here. Pretty ironic huh?"the bulldog said facing Kakashi.

"Yeah,"Kakashi spoke slowly. "Look at that river. The water just rages on for eternity. Like this epic never ending battle. As eternal as the two founders of the Hidden Leaf village, forever standing as these statues." He looked at two men whom one of them was the first hokage. He looked towards Naruto who was still unconscious or dead. "Naruto...and Sasuke....as long as they live, the cycle will continue,"he thought. Suddenly, Naruto began to open his eyes.
Sasuke opened his eyes and looked back to see a glimpse of the final valley. Then, he closed his eyes. He saw his brother and his powerful stare telling him to kill his best friend and acquire new power and then fight him. Sasuke's eyes shot wide open. "No brother!"Sasuke thought inside his head. "Just because you say it doesn't mean I'm gonna listen!" Then he continued walking his shirt half torn. "I will get my hands on that power and not the way you want me to. I'm going to surpass you and I'm going to do it my way! I will...."
Naruto closed his eyes again, unconscious, but not dead. "The storm finally broke,"Kakashi said. Pakkun agreed. A ray of light fell towards the clouds.

"All that rain, I can't find his scent,"Pakkun said talking about Sasuke. "But keeping Naruto alive is more important than finding Sasuke."

"Yeah,"Kakashi said. And the three of them began to head out.

-a couple of hours later-

Naruto's eyes flew open again and Kakashi was jumping through the trees heading back to the village. "Kakashi sensei..."he said weakly. "Where's Sasuke?" Kakashi and Pakkun didn't say a word. Suddenly, a figure hopped over Naruto, a medical corp.

"Kakashi,"a man said. "What's Naruto Uzumaki's condition?"they asked.

"He pulled through,"he told them.

"What about Sasuke Uchiha?"they asked.

Nobody said a word and Naruto understood. Kakashi shook his head. "How are the other genin?"Kakashi asked.

"Right. Lady hokage dispatched the first and second medical group to pick them up. Urgent Medical treatment was given right on the scene, then they were immediately transported to the hospital."

"All wounded?"Kakashi asked.

"Yes. Shikamaru Nara is doing fine with minor injuries. Kiba Inuzuka is more serious, not life threatening though. Neji Hyuuga and Choji Akimichi are both in critical condition." Suddenly Naruto could see the four of them riding in front of them, but his vision started blur and he closed his eyes.

"Everyone...?"Naruto thought in his head.
Choji was wrapped in bandages with healing scrolls attached to many tubes around his body. He was in the leaf hospital with many other medical ninja around him.

The Hokage: Tsunade was flipping through some pages. "Its all here. Medications, the recipes and the ingredients,"she thought to herself. She was an expert doctor, and even the best in the world. She was also the one who performed Lee's surgery. "THis is excellent. I need more of deer antler!"she commanded the nurses.
Kiba was lying in a bed with his arms wrapped in bandaged. Akamaru, his dog was also in a separate bed with his sister healing him. His sister was a vet. "Sis, how is he?"he asked weakly.

"Well, no long walks for him anytime soon,"she said as she began to pet his head.

"Can't you do anything for him! Your a vet!"he said.

"Not a magician,"her sister cut in. "Relax, he's not in danger." Kiba began to groan in pain. "No long walks for you either." Kiba began to laugh.

"I got it, don't worry."
Neji was in a separate room filled with many medical ninja. His life was in the hands of them. There were many seals around him. "We've been at it for three hours! Your turn,"one medical ninja told another.

"We're using the boy's own hair as a conductor!"Shizune, Tsunade's personal assistant told them. "Try to accelerate the cell's growth rate!"

"Yes Ma'am!"the other nurses and doctors said.

There was a huge whole in Neji's chest. Suddenly, his eyes began to flutter and he slowly opened his eyes as the hole began to heal. Neji groaned in pain.
Shikamaru was waiting patiently in the hospital waiting room fiddling with his fingers. Across him was Temari watching him. "No point in making yourself crazy. Don't you remember your psychological training? With every mission comes sacrifice,"she said.

"I thought i knew about missions. I thought i knew what it meant to be a shinobi. Now after this mission...my first as a squad leader. Only one thing is clear:I'm just not cut out to be a shinobi."

"Honestly..."Temari said determined. "All you men with such fragile egos."

Shikamaru got up. "This mission, I thought all i had to do was depend on everybody else. Some leader. I should have done more, but I didn't have the strength. Its all my fault!"

"What? Are you afraid you would get hurt?"she said sarcastically and even angrily.

Shikamaru began to walk away only to see his father there. "Shikamaru, a girl disrespects you like that and you just walk away?"he asked.

"You bet I do! Standing around arguing is not my thing. Its something only girls want to do."

"And what are you?"his father asked. "Not a man thats for sure,"he replied. "As far as I can see, your nothing but a coward." Temari was silently listening. "You think if you quit, missions will stop. Somebody's gotta do it. Your friends will be sent out again with someone else leading. They'll face the same risks, some might not make it. You'll think that if you were there, they would have made it. How will you feel then?"he asked him. "You've got a chance to reflect on your mistakes and make yourself a better leader. You won't help them by running away. Try to make yourself stronger for their sake. The choice is simple, your either a leader or a coward. Which are you?" His father walked away.

Suddenly, the door opened and Tsunade entered. She had long blonde hair tied in two long pigtails. She took a small breath. "He's gonna be just fine." She began walking towards Shikamaru. "The antidote worked. The extermination of cells has been arrested. I couldn't have done it without your help Shikaku,"she said towards his father. "The secret Nara clan's antidote is invaluable." Shikamaru's dad began to smile.

"Thank you,"he said.

"Lady Tsunade!"Shizune said running towards her. She began panting and smiling. "Neji Hyuuga is safe! His condition has stabilized."Those words rang into Shikamaru's mind. "THere's more! I've just heard that Kakashe Hatake and Naruto Uzumaki have returned and they've been examined. Naruto's injuries are serious, but not life threatening. He's gonna be okay!"she said smiling.

Temari looked at Shikamaru, sympathizing with him. She shouldn't have said that. "Shikamaru,"Tsunade said."Your mission was a failure." She began to smile. "However....everyone is alive. Thats the most important thing."

Shikamaru remained quiet, his back towards everyone. He was silently crying with relief, making no sound as several tears poured from his face and his lips were trembling. "Next time, the mission will go perfectly,"he assured Tsunade, his voice faltering a bit.
Naruto sat upright in his hospital bed covered in bandages like a mummy. It was the promise he made to Sakura that he was thinking about. He broke that promise. How could he ever face her? His hands held Sasuke's headband. "Huh?"he said, noticing someone.

"So your finally awake huh?"Shikamaru said smirking beside his bedside.

"Shikamaru!"Naruto said smiling.

"I see,"Naruto said after Shikamaru explained everything. "At least everybody's okay. That's good." It was evident that Naruto was depressed that he couldn't bring back Sasuke.

"So Sasuke's..."

Naruto nodded. "Yeah."

Sakura was listening outside of the door and gasped. Her fingers trembled and she came in along with Tsunade. Naruto's eyes widened. "Sakura,"he said. He remembered the promise and looked down sadly.

"I heard your injuries were pretty serious,"Tsunade said smiling. "You seem to be doing well, considering."

"I'm sorry Sakura,"Naruto said finally.

Sakura looked at him. She should pretend to be happy for his sake. After all, she was the reason why he was there in the first place. She smiled and laughed.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 30th, 2014, 6:34 pm

Sakura looked at Naruto after she was done laughing and said, "It's ok, Naruto, it wasn't your fault." She went over to his bed and laid a hand on his shoulder. "Who knows if he will be ok. But if I know him, and I do, then he will be able to take care of himself."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby nalasimba83 » May 30th, 2014, 6:58 pm

"You know what I'm talking about,"Naruto replied. "The promise I made you..." He stopped. "Don't worry! I'll bring him back, I swear! It's a promise of a lifetime,"Naruto told Sakura eagerly. Sakura told him to stop.

Shikamaru got up, a little angry. "Sakura,"he shouted. She opened the curtains and looked at the broad daylights, trying to cheer him up...or cheer herself up. "I'll be staying here a while, then I'll have to visit Choji and the others. They put up quite a fight. But in the end, they defeated their enemies."

"Really,"Naruto's eyes brightened.

"Yep, the three of them, Choji, Neji, and Kiba. They're strong. The mission's failure was my fault,"Shikamaru said. "So don't worry about it, its my duty to take the blame."

"No, you took on Tayuya so that I can go after Sasuke. All I managed to do was lose to him and let him slip through my fingers."

"Focus on your recovery,"Tsunade said. "That old hermit, your master Jiraiya will probably visit sometime soon,"she talked about her comrade and her best friend.

"Pervy Sage is going to come!"Naruto yelled. "He's going to train me, then I can go and bring back Sasuke again!"

"Naruto-"Tsunade cut in. "Listen to me. You saw what happened to this mission. I can't risk this again."

"Granny Tsunade!"he pleaded.

"Naruto, thats final-coming from a hokage,"Tsunade then shut the door.

"She's right,"Shikamaru began. "It wouldn't strategically be wise. We would be sacrificing more pawns just to get them killed. With out condition, its basically suicide."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 27th, 2014, 4:46 am

Neji and Hinata:

Neji woke up and looked around, saying, "Where am I?" Then he heard a voice say, "You're in the hospital, Neji. You were unconscious when we found you. You also won your battle."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)