[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » February 3rd, 2015, 3:52 pm

Elsa looked down at the bouquet in her hands, then back up at Anna. She knew what it meant. She was glad Adan wasn't next to herm otherwise she would have been redder than a tomato. It was bad enough she was already embarrassed by it. She looked back up at Anna with mixed emotions.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 4th, 2015, 2:43 pm

Anna smiled at her sister and winked at her, climbing down to walk over to Elsa. When she was in front of her, she said, "So, you okay?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » February 4th, 2015, 2:46 pm

"Yeah, I guess so," Elsa answered. "You intended for it to be me, didn't you?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 4th, 2015, 3:13 pm

Anna looked away, then back and said, "Maybe I did, and maybe I didn't Elsa." She had a grin on her face, saying that she totally did.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » February 4th, 2015, 3:22 pm

"Anna," Elsa said in a warning tone, knowing her sister too well to know she did mean it. Not wanting to gain more attention, she sighed and said, "We'll talk about it later," and then walked away.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 4th, 2015, 3:25 pm

Anna shook her head, then went to where Kristoff was and said, "Have you seen Adan?" Kristoff looked at her and said, "Actually, the last time I saw him was when while you were making your way to the the bouquet, he seemed to move. But I don't know where he went."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 4th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Adan had walked out of the ballroom, not wanting to be around when Anna threw the bouquet, because he didn't want to see how Elsa reacted when it went to her, as he was sure it would. Elsa, not knowing he was outside as well, had walked out, but stopped in her tracks when she saw him. She began to turn around, hoping he didn't see her, but it was too late.

"I don't mind if you're out here with me," Adan said. "I was just doing some thinking." Elsa turned back around and gave him a small smile. "Let me guess: you're the one who caught the bouquet." Elsa simply nodded, not wanting to talk about it. "You know, it wouldn't be that bad. You getting married and all."

"I really don't want to talk about it," Elsa said.

"Okay, then," Adan said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 4th, 2015, 3:38 pm

After some time, the DJ announced that the last dance for the night would be a slow one, then he started to play the music. Anna and Kristoff danced together, feeling happy that their lives would be forever content with each other.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 4th, 2015, 3:43 pm

Elsa heard the announcement and sighed. She supposed she should be in there, being the bride's sister. "Are you ready to go back in?" Adan asked.

"I don't think I have a choice," Elsa said, trying to put on a smile. Adan grabbed her hand and led her into the ballroom, dancing with her again.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 4th, 2015, 3:49 pm

(Ouch my side is hurting for some reason!)

Anna had her head on Kristoff's chest and with her eyes closed when Elsa and Adan came in. She felt really happy to have found someone like Kristoff.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)