[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » February 4th, 2015, 3:55 pm

(That's weird. :/ Hope it feels better soon!)

Elsa noticed how content Anna looked and smiled. Then she looked back at Adan. Maybe the whole marriage thing wasn't a bad idea after all. She would still give it time before she did it, though. After all, this guy had been working with Hans when she met him. She had to make she he didn't just want to marry her so he could gain the throne.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 4th, 2015, 4:49 pm

(Actually it does now! :) )

Anna opened her eyes and saw Elsa and Adan dancing, and she smiled. 'I hope everything works out between them,' she thought to herself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » February 4th, 2015, 5:02 pm

(That's good! :D)

"I can see those wheels turning," Adan teased. "What are you thinking about?"

"Hm?" Elsa asked, lost in thought. Comprehending what he said, she quickly answered, "Oh, nothing important. Just...thinking." Adan gave her a questioning look but didn't press any further. She would tell him if she wanted fo.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 5th, 2015, 4:21 pm

(I like your avatar! :P)

Kristoff laid his cheek on top of Anna's head, and said, "You okay, Anna? You seem really quiet." Anna nodded, then said, "Yeah, I'm fine."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » February 5th, 2015, 4:24 pm

(Haha. Thanks. :D You should take a look into the story. ;) )

The song ended, and everyone began to leave, congratulating the married couple as they walked out. Adan turned to talk to Elsa, but she was gone. He walked over to Anna and asked, "Do you know where your sister went?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 5th, 2015, 4:28 pm

Anna opened her eyes and looked around, then said, "I think I might have an idea. Maybe she either went to her room or at the garden. She likes to go there to think."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 5th, 2015, 4:34 pm

"Thanks," Adan said, then ran out of the ballroom. He was just about to go to her room when he noticed something catch his eye. He looked out the window to see Elsa twirling some snowflakes in her hand while sitting at a bench in the garden. He ran back down the hall and out of the castle. He slowed down as he got closer to her. She looked so calm as she concentrated on the snowflakes. The moonlight shown off of her dress and the snowflakes, and her hair looked like snow in the moonlight. She was absolutely stunning. He must have accidentally said the last sentence, because Elsa turned around quickly, surprised to see him there. "I'm sorry," he apologized. "I didn't mean to startle you."

"It's fine," Elsa said. "Why are you out here?"

"I could ask you the same thing," Adan said.

"I came out here to think," Elsa replied. "Your reason?"

"I came looking for you."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 5th, 2015, 6:20 pm

(Aw! That is so sweet! ;) )

Anna watched Adan walk away then looked up at Kristoff and said, "Want to get out of here?" He nodded, then they walked to her room together. When they got there, Anna sat down on her bed and stretched, feeling sore from all that dancing.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 5th, 2015, 6:50 pm

(I knew you were going to say that! :lol: )

"Looking for me? Why?" Elsa asked. Adan opened his mouth to respond, but couldn't think of what to say, and closed it. Elsa just stared at him, waiting to hear his response. There was no way he was getting out of this one now.

"I don't really know, actually," he admitted. "Well, I kind of do know, but it's a pretty stupid idea, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear it, because it really doesn't matter. Not anymore, anyways."

"You sound just like my sister," Elsa commented. "Honestly, I don't get why you two start stammering whenever you're talking to me. I don't bite." Adan laughed at her remark, which made Elsa smile.

"Sorry. It's not that," Adan said. "It's just...Sometimes I don't know what exactly to say to you. I guess that's what happens when you're in love." His eyes widened as soon as he comprehended what he just said. Elsa stared at him with wide eyes for a few seconds, then turned away, but not before Adan saw her cheeks turn pink and a smile cross her face.

"I already told you I don't want to start anything right away," Elsa said.

"I know. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. It kind of just...slipped out," Adan said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 6th, 2015, 2:39 pm

(:P :lol:)

Kristoff sat beside Anna and said, "You okay?" and Anna said, "Yeah, just tired." Then she yawned and stretched.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)