[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: The Fire Attack (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » February 6th, 2015, 2:58 pm

"It's fine," Elsa said, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"No, it's not. I knew your feelings toward everything. I shouldn't have said anything," Adan said, and turned around. Elsa watched him begin to walk away and took a deep breath.

"Adan, wait!" she called. He turned around and looked at her. "Do you mind keeping me company? I really don't want to get back into the old habit of being alone, but I know Anna's probably busy right now, so you're the only other option."

"Sure," Adan said with a smile, sitting by her on the bench.

(Okay. Sorry about this post. I'm not exactly sure what to put anymore. :P )
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 6th, 2015, 3:18 pm

(You're not the only one. ;) )

Kristoff reached out and turned Anna so her back was to him, and he started to massage her neck. "That feels nice...." Anna said, closing her eyes, starting to feel relaxed.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » February 6th, 2015, 3:27 pm

(Haha. Time skip maybe? Or maybe just end this one? :P)

Elsa relaxed her muscles, enjoying the breeze as it ruffled her hair and her dress. Adan just stared at Elsa with a silly grin on his face. Luckily, Elsa's eyes were closed, and she didn't notice.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 6th, 2015, 3:33 pm

(How about you end this one after this?)

After some time, Anna was so relaxed she practically slept in Kristoff's arms, which made him smile. He laid her down on the bed, and laid down beside her and wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered to her, "I love you, Anna." She smiled in her sleep and mumbled something like "I love you, too," and they both went to sleep.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » February 6th, 2015, 3:42 pm

(Okay.)

Elsa was so relaxed and tired, that soon she fell asleep, resting on Adan's shoulder. Adan smiled at her action, then yawned. It was about time that he went to bed as well. He readjusted himself, making sure not to wake Elsa, and picked her up, carrying her into the castle. He tucked her into the bed, and was just about to leave when she whispered out a sleepy "stay". He turned arund sharply, not sure if he had just imagined it or not. After all, he was extremely tired. The queen opened her eyes a little bit, and said it again. This time Adan knew he wasn't imagining her saying it. He walked over to her bed and crawled in beside her. She wrapped an arm around his waist and rested her head on his chest as she fell back asleep. Adan smiled and brushed her hair with his fingers, the action eventually making him fall asleep, but not before whispering three words that would change his life forever: "I love you."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 6th, 2015, 3:43 pm

(Awww! That is so romantic! It makes me want to cry in joy!)
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)