[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 18th, 2014, 7:17 pm

"Ok mom, I'm going out!" I said as I ran out the door of the castle. I ran as fast as I could and then I jumped into the water, feeling the freshness of it for the first time in a while after I made the decision of having both the Merpeople and Humans to be together. As I swam through the water, I felt myself changing into a mermaid. Then I smiled and swam to the surface and jumped through the air, yelling out, "Woo-hoo!" I never felt more alive than I did in the ocean. All of a sudden as I was swimming backwards, I bumped into someone, saying, "Oh, sorry I didn't see-" And seeing a familiar face, I said with a gasp, "Derek! Wow, it's been quite a while since we've seen each other, huh?" I felt my cheeks heat up. 'Hopefully he won't say anything about it' I thought.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Re: Love at First Sight: Melody & Derek (kitkat39 & NKL!)

Postby Queen Elsa » March 19th, 2014, 1:52 pm

I was swimming around with my friends when I saw someone jump into the water, and then back out again. "I'm going to go check it out. Be back soon!" Without a reply, I swam up to the surface, and saw someone swimming backwards towards me. Should I try swimming away? I had turned slightly, but she had bumped into me before I could make up my mind. She began apologizing, but then stopped when she noticed it was me. "Hi, Mel-Mel!" I greeted. "Yes, it has been awhile. How have you been?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 19th, 2014, 2:55 pm

I smiled at the name; I tried to say my real name but he thought it was Mel-Mel, so that's what he called me. "I've been doing pretty good actually. And my name is Melody, by the way, but you can call me Mel-Mel if you want. How are you doing?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » March 19th, 2014, 3:02 pm

"Melody. That's a really pretty name," I complimented. "But I think I like Mel-Mel better. Things have been going pretty well down in Atlantica. Were you just going to head down there? I can give you an official tour of the place." I suggested. I remembered our first encounter, and how a penguin and walrus came by and pulled her away. It had surprised me to see a penguin in Atlantica, and it still does today.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 19th, 2014, 3:25 pm

"Yeah, I am heading down there actually. I'm just going to visit my grandfather and stuff." I hesitate a little bit before answering, "Sure, I would like that, the tour I mean." 'Wow, he is so cute' I thought to myself. "Shall we go on to Atlantica?" I asked

(I can't believe I'm saying this but he is sooooo hot!! :P )
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » March 20th, 2014, 3:39 am

( :lol: I agree, he is. :D)

"Great!" I exclaimed. "Follow me! On the way we can get to know each other. I splashed back into the water, and checked behind to make sure Melody was following. "So, your grandfather. He's King Triton, right? I've heard stories of how his daughter - your mother - brought back music to Atlantica and allowed humans and merfolk to be together." I said. "Your mother sounds great! I would love to meet her one day."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 20th, 2014, 3:46 pm

"Yeah, King Triton is my grandfather. And she never told me about that, I think that she would like to meet you too." I said. I remember the day when I first came to Atlantica, but I took my grandfather's trident. I never forgave myself for it. I felt tears building in my eyes, and I quickly wiped them away. "So, uh, what was it like in Atlantica after my mom brought music back?"
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on September 29th, 2014, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » March 20th, 2014, 4:23 pm

"I don't know," I admit. "I wasn't born then. All I know is that everyone was happier, and I can tell you right now that the kingdom probably isn't the way it is right now without her doing that." I notice she's wearing a seashell necklace with her name on it. "What's this?" I ask, stopping and pointing to the object.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 20th, 2014, 7:05 pm

I looked down at my necklace. "Oh! It's my necklace that my grandfather gave to me when I was a baby, letting me know that part of my heart will always belong to the sea." I open the necklace and the familiar song plays and then a image of Atlantica shows above the necklace. "I found this when I went out swimming, without permission of course and when my mom asked me where I got it, I told that I found it and then we got into an argument and....and then I ran away." The tears were overflowing so I let them fall, while I looked at the image and listened to the song.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » March 21st, 2014, 3:11 am

"It has a beautiful melody," I commented. I noticed the tears streaming down her face, and I quickly closed the necklace. "Hey, it's okay. You worked everything out anyways. And, if you hadn't have ran away, we probably would have never met," I say with a smile. "Come on. We're almost to Atlantica." I say, and begin leading the way again.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)