[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - (private rp Hydro and Latari) The Facility — My Lion King Forum

(private rp Hydro and Latari) The Facility

(private rp Hydro and Latari) The Facility

Postby Latari » September 8th, 2009, 2:48 am

Hydro and Latari survived a horrible tragedy called the Killing of Zergoz and came to the surface from hiding on the planet Zergoz.The two were wanted for crimes they didnt know were crimes on this planet.They just did as they please.When they can from their underground hiding area they were sentenced to jail from taking stuff from the store mainly weapons that they used for horrible crimes, thus they were nicknamed the bandits.They were sentenced to the most horrible place The Facility.Nothing but killers and monsters were there.The world wanted them dead and that was their mission to kill the two fudgitives.Can they escape and get back to earth.
Latari

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stuck in my head

Nickname(s): L, Lat, Tari, Latarious
Pride Points: 4

Return to Role Play (OT)